Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The black and white roses

Chapter 4

by IanH 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-09-03 - Updated: 2011-09-04 - 270 words

0Unrated
"Yeah,"He replied quietly as a smile spread over his face,"Man, you GOTTA teach me how to do that!"

I was flattered,"I would be glad to,Mikey-san."

Mikey bowed his head,"Thank you,Jasmine-sensei."

I patted his head,"Very welcome, young Grasshpper."

We suddenly burst out laughing when another person happend to walk up. "Hey,"he said sipping a Starbucks frappachino,"Why are we laughing?"

I gasped and embraced him in my arms as we laughed,"I see yah missed me?"

"NO **!" I smiled, releasing Gerard, and stealing his Starbucks, and taking a gulp. 

"Hog."he muttered as I gave it back.

I raised an eyebrow. "coming from the guy that could eat a Navy's worth of food?" I remarked.

He looked hurt and gave me a shove as he picked me up by my stomach and smirked.

We both laughed and laughed as I cried between laughs,"AHAHA!NO GERARD, PUT ME DOOOWN!!!HAHA!!"

He obeyed as he gave me his toothy grin,"Soooorry..Jay Jay, I juss missed you WHOLE BUNCHES MUNCHES!!!"

"Awwwwww."I smiled, seeming flattered."Dumbass."And I hugged him again.I jerked away from the
feeling of someone gving me jumpercables.

I screeched and fell forward right......on top....of...Gerard......

I blushed bright red, staring into his hazal eyes as he turned bright red as well."Uh.....uh...uh-uh...uhm...s-s-sorr-rr-y."I stammered as I picked myself up.

The feeling of embarressment faded as I turned eyes full of anger. There was my brother and his friends. Quinn Allman, Taylor Lamborn, and OF COURSE, the infamous Jepha......one of my best friends.
Sign up to rate and review this story