Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Paris to Play (ok If anyone has any better ideas please tell me!)

Chapter Two

by princessofoyownworld 4 reviews

Archie and Atlanta pick up a mystrious package for Theresa from the post office.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2006-06-06 - Updated: 2006-06-06 - 1226 words

1Exciting
Next Chapter! Don't you all love me? (In an I hardly know anything about you kind of way). This one was so easy to write, I think it was some of the reviews I got. Thanks to all of you that reviewed!!!

I DO NOT OWN CLASS OF THE TITANS!

**********************

"Oh well!" Herry said grabbing the letter and its contents from Theresa. Shocked Theresa began to fall backward. Instinctively Jay reached out and grabbed her around her waist. Theresa blushed at her friend's kindness.

"Hey! We get to go to a cabin in the Rockies! (1)" Herry shouted gleefully.

'I get to go home... well sort of." Atlanta said grinning from ear to ear.

"Theresa do you want to explain why this cabin sounds bigger than our house." Herry asked reading the part that they would each have their own rooms.

"Yes!" an excited Neil shouted. "Computer boy here won't keep me up all night with his typing. I have not had good nights sleep since I got recruited for this team." He continued a teasing tone creeping into his voice.

"Hahahaha." Odie scoffed.

"Yea, I told daddy that I was bunking with a bunch of boys and he must want to protect me for at least one long weekend. I don't know why though, you guys are my best friends, and the best friends that I have ever had."

"I'm not sure if we should go, what if Cronos pulls some stunt." Jay said, causing his friend faces to fall.

"Why don't I leave a spare PMR with Hera and that way she can get a hold of us if something does go wrong." Odie suggests.

"Please let us go Jay" Theresa said, putting on her puppy dog pout and looking into his dark chocolate brown eyes.

"Oh, ok" Jay said giving in after looking into Theresa's eyes for a minute.

"Yeah!! Thanks Jay" Everyone shouted.

"What are we shouting about?" Archie asked as he stepped into the living room, his arm in a white cast.

"Your back!" Atlanta said loudly and gleefully, giving him a hug.

"What's with the cast?" Herry asked.

"Oh, the swelling went down so Chiron was able to put it in a cast. He said that it should be ready to come off in about three weeks. So for now, I don't have to gym, or training."

"You will have to get a new hobby for the next few weeks then." Atlanta teased, knowing her boyfriends love to train. Archie just smiled and rubbed the back of his purple hair.

"You said in three weeks your cast will come off right?" Jay double-checked, reading Theresa's dads letter.

"Yep."

"Then you can be cast free for are trip to the Rockies."

"Wait, let me get this straight. JAY is letting us go on vacation? All of us? Jay." Archie asked

"Yep, and on a long weekend." Odie replied in a voice that made everyone but Jay laugh.

"Wow, I think I need to lye down." Archie teased, putting his hand on his head and pretending to fall back. Atlanta playing along put her arm out to catch him, causing everyone else to laugh.

"What and I can't have a good time now again?" Jay joked.

"Yes." Everyone said in unison.

*******Three weeks later*********

"Hey Atlanta do you want to come with me to get this off." Archie suggested with hints of joking in his voice as he held up his bandaged arm.

"Sure, I have nothing better to do." Atlanta said, getting up off the living room couch and turning off the movie the couple was watching. They walked to Chiron's study hand in hand discussing plans for the long weekend. All of the titans were incredibly excited about a weekend away from it all.
**********************

"Ok, Archie you ready for this. I'm going to use his blade to cut through the cast. You will feel a bit of heat and pressure but do not be alarmed. I need you to stay still though." Chiron calmly explained. Archie tensed up for a moment then quickly covered up the fact that he was nervous by taking on a more macho stance. "Atlanta I need you to help keep him calm." Chiron continued seeing through Archie's macho stance. Atlanta kneeled down beside her friends' chair.

"Don't worry Archie, you have faced worse. After all we are saving the world." Atlanta said trying to help her friend but not sure how.

"I know." Archie joked, the color draining from his face as the spinning blade came closer to the cast on his arm. In a minute the cast fell to the floor and both Archie and Atlanta breathed a sigh of relief. "Lets go pack." Atlanta said light heartedly and jumping up.

"You go ahead Archie, I want to talk to Atlanta for a moment."

"Fine, Chiron, but I can take care of myself." Archie replied annoyed at what he knew the centaur was going to say as he walked out side to the school to wait for Atlanta.
**********************

"Atlanta, I know that you already know what I am going to say but Archie is going to be venerable still for the next week while his arm strengthens again." The centaur said.

"Will do!" Atlanta assured as she left Chiron's study to meet up with Archie.
**********************

"I can take care of myself Atlanta, you don't have to watch out for me."

"You know I would anyways, like you said I will always have your back."

"I know." Archie said blushing and kissing Atlanta's cheek. Atlanta smiled and led Archie back to the dorm house.
**********************

The dorm house was in chaos when they returned. Everyone was running around trying to find everything that they need. Jay was shouting at everyone to find out who had given Hera the spare PMR. Theresa was yelling at the others to keep it down, she was trying to double check with her father on the directions to the cabin. He merely told her to check the mail. Theresa began to add to Jay's yelling by asking if anyone had gotten the mail lately.

"No" Atlanta said competing over the noise.

"Well some one get it!" An angry Theresa shouted.

"I will get it!" Archie said annoyed.

"I will help." Atlanta piped up.
**********************

"Atlanta I can take care of myself remember!" Archie said anger lacing through his voice.

"I know, I needed to get out of the madhouse." Atlanta teased. Archie was offended for a moment before realizing that Atlanta was teasing him. It took the two of them to get a large package from Theresa's dad out of the mailbox with out tearing it.
**********************

"Were back!" Atlanta called as she and Archie got back to the house, shouting over Neil complaining about not being able to find his imported shampoo and Odie yelling at Herry to put down his laptop.

"Your back." Theresa said, taking the package from Archie's hands. " I took you long enough."

"Just for you!" Archie teased.

"So what's in the package?" Atlanta asked in a teasing voice.
**********************

Oh, hope that's not too much of a cliffhanger. Don't worry; the plot should start to take shape in the next few chapters. Please rate and review. Constructive Criticism is always appreciated.

(1) The Canadian Rocky Mountains, the Alberta side. In my opinion Atlanta lived in Alberta, close to the mountains.
Sign up to rate and review this story