Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > The Void

The Void

by PllVampireFandomxx 0 reviews

Naruto was fed up enough to risk his relationship.

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Hanabi,Ino,Naruto,Sasuke,Tenten - Published: 2011-09-06 - Updated: 2011-09-06 - 761 words

0Unrated
It came to the point where Naruto wanted nothing to do with her. She was being stuck up. She was avoiding him in school, at home, everywhere they both saw each other Ino would casually pretend he wasn't there. It was like watching a horror movie that's last 2 days in your brain. Naruto was confused with anger and rage. He knew he did some thing wrong, but what?

3 Days Before The Void...

Naruto unpacked his bags and welcome himself to the Sambaigan Cabins. He was happy to to be away from the drama and un-sanity that is Ino Yamanaka. He had a small breather...finally. Naruto walked the entire plank of the hotel and saw alot of fimiliar faces, but one that caught his attention almost immediatly, Sasuke.
Sasuke had attracted the attention of a couple of blondes that seemed way to old for him. Naruto moved over to Sasuke to begin the sabotage.
"Sasuke, when'd you get here?" Naruto had his usual big smirk on as long with his "sexy" face. "Naruto, don't you see I'm in middle of something?! How come every time I try to talk to a set of blonde twins, you interfear?!" Sasuke was basically yelling into the girls ears making them jump and run off. Naruto was pleased to Sasuke's face scarred with anger. Sasuke just stared at the place where the blondes used to stand, hands in fists. "Just walk away before I shank you, Naruto..." Naruto smiled and walked away with is hands inside his pockets like a pro at sabotage. Naruto was enjoying the partying, even got himself a few numbers from some spicy brunettes. That was before he realized that it was training camp and that he had work to do. Naruto was "'spring boy" at the hotsprings. It wasn't as great has he thought. Their weren't any women until about 7 hours in working. Yeah, he got MORE numbers, hit on a few chicks and cheeks, and even got an extra tip when he wasn't going to get paid for the job anyway. While flirting with this one girl Naruto realized that he DID have a girlfriend he cared about, Ino, but he needed love. Not kissy, kissy love, but LOVE! You know what I mean. He was tired of the mixed signals and the "Oh, I gotta get home to cook for mommy," speeches. He was at the breaking up part. He really wanted to end his relationship with Ino.
After finishing up a couple of rounds of waxing old mens backs, Naruto's shift was over for the day. "Finally," Naruto sighed. While packing up he noticed a dark-haired girl in a towel walking toawrds him. Even from a-far she looked like a goddess. When she finally approached him with those pale blue eyes, Naruto blushed. Her eyes deepened into hers. After seconds of staring she stepped back and smiled, making her blush red roses. "Sorry to intrude, but I lost my bikini top around here, could you help me find it?" She said. Naruto remember about the towel around her and couldn't help but think what was under that towel. "Um, sure..." Naruto said slowly while sitting down his massasing oils.

About an hour into searching, receiving flitarious glances from her, they gave up. The girl stood up and laughed at pulled her bikini top from out behind her back. Her cheeks became rose red again. Naruto stared in awe. "You had it this entire time? Why?" Naruto said while a little drool escaped from his mouth. The girl laughed. "I heard you were a pretty nice, hot, and funny guy. I wanted to meet you, but not like a regular girl would. So I seduced you. Got it yet?" She said. Naruto's eyes were fixed on her towel as if he wanted to just rip it off.
"Do you mind putting this on for me?" She handed the top to Naruto. Bullets of sweat dripped down his face as she dropped her towel to the ground. "Ok, then," Naruto said hesitantly. "Alright." Naruto tied up the top and breathed a bit on her neck making her jump. She turned to face Naruto. Their bodies were touching a bit, which also made Naruto nervous. Naruto wanted it to happen. He thought about Ino while the girl got closer. Naruto shook Ino out of his thoughts and focused on the girl. Withen a second Naruto smashed his lips to hers. It all came flooding back. The hard LOVE that night was really what he wanted...

To Be Continued...©2011 Mandy-Chan Stories
Sign up to rate and review this story