Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Hot & Cold 2

Chapter 23

by MCR_Vampire_321 2 reviews

Well just read...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2011-09-11 - Updated: 2011-09-11 - 1154 words - Complete

0Unrated
[A/N] - Wow. So my last chapter only got 3 views. If you actually want me to continue this then right a review saying you do. Because... Three people!? Wow.

Becca’s POV…
About forty minutes after Lucy left my house, she showed up again outside my house. This time she’d brought Hollie and Chloe with her. I rolled my eyes “What do you want now?”
“To talk to you,” Chloe said, barging past me and into the house “We have a couple of questions to ask you.”
“Umm, can we come in?” Hollie asked, hesitating.
I nodded “Doesn’t look like I have much choice, does it?”
All three of them came into my house. I led them upstairs to my bedroom and we all took a seat in a kind of small circle on my bed.
I flicked a strand of hair behind me “So what do you guys want?”
“We got a note.” Hollie said “Saying ‘Your boyfriend fancies Lucy’. We just wanted to know what you were on about.”
“I didn’t leave you any note,” I told them “I’ve been here since Lucy left my house.”
“Well who else would’ve sent it?” Lucy asked “And you’ll do anything to make sure we’re unhappy, won’t you?”
“I only dragged Hollie into this because she found out.” I reminded her “You’re the only one I have a grudge on.”
“Yeah well this includes Lucy, doesn’t it?” Chloe said smartly “You thought Hollie and I would immediately get pissed off at Lucy, didn’t you?”
“Hey!” I yelled “When I say that I didn’t send you a stupid note, I didn’t send you a stupid note!”
“Becca,” My Mom popped her head round the door “Two boys here to see you.”
“Send them in.” I said moodily.
Moments later, Gerard and Mikey entered my bedroom. “Why did you send me this note?” Mikey asked, holding out a small piece of paper to me.
I shook my head “I didn’t send anyone any note!”
“Well who else would’ve done it?” Gerard asked, throwing me evils “What the fuck is your problem?”
“I didn’t send it!” I practically screamed at him “Just fucking listen to me! I didn’t do it! I’ve got a new boyfriend now, remember?”
“You admitted to me that you didn’t like him!” Lucy reminded me “You said you still like Gerard and that you only went out with Luke to get over him.”
“It doesn’t matter about that!” I snapped “I know for a fact it wasn’t me. You can blame me all you want but I know I’m innocent.”
“So is it true?” Mikey asked “Hollie, do you fancy Gerard?”
“No!” Hollie cried “I thought that you fancied Lucy.”
“You better not have been talking about Frank.” Chloe frowned at me “Frank doesn’t fancy Lucy, I know that for a fact.”
“I only said what I said to Lucy a while ago because I wanted to piss her off a bit, make her paranoid.” I sighed “I wasn’t being serious or anything.”
“I’m going home.” Chloe said, rolling her eyes “This stupid argument is boring me to death. In fact I’m gonna go see Frank and tell him all about this stupid argument. But what I’m not going to do is sit here and listen to another second of this stupid argument.”
“How many times do you wanna say stupid argument?” Hollie asked, giggling slightly “Mikey can I come over to your house?”
“Yeah, if you want…” Mikey shrugged “We’re playing Guitar Hero and stuff.”
“I’m coming too!” Lucy grinned, inviting herself along.
I frowned angrily. I wanted to invite myself along too. I wished I was still friends with them. Why did I think my diary plan would work? Honestly, I miss their friendship.
I rolled my eyes “Good, get out of my house. I don’t want to sit here and be accused of doing something I didn’t do.”
“We’re going!” Chloe yelled, getting up and leaving the room. Everyone followed her.
My phone beeped so I checked it. A text off Ray saying – Why did you tell Emily that I fancy Lucy?
Oh dear lord!

Chloe’s POV…
“…And now everyone’s mad at her.” I sighed heavily “It was stupid anyway. I mean, it’s not like you fancy Lucy!”
Frank laughed nervously. I glared at him “You fancy Lucy?”
“No! But when she first showed up… I did think she was very pretty.”
“Uhh…”
“It was before I met you; it was back when Gerard couldn’t shut up about her. He pointed her out in class. I thought she was pretty. But then I was introduced to you. And I thought you were way prettier than Lucy.”
“Are you being serious?” I asked him “Or just making excuses?”
“I promise it’s true! I don’t go out with girls that I don’t like!”
I don’t think he got many offers but it’d be rude to point this out. I smiled at him “Well good. Because I really like you ,you know.”
“I know… You totally dig me!” Frank said with a wink.
I spluttered “Oh my god, please never say that again…”

Lucy’s POV…
“Can you believe Becca?” I asked Gerard as Hollie and Mikey both played on Guitar Hero “To do it but then deny it straight after.”
“But you said…” Gerard raised his eye-brows “That the note arrived while you were with her.”
“She probably got someone else to deliver them for her.”
“I doubt she did that.” Gerard sighed “Maybe we should believe her? I mean, anybody could’ve given us the notes.”
“I totally just kicked your ass.” Hollie commented.
Mikey pouted “I let you win.”
“Oh right, sure…” They both laughed and handed us the guitars. Gerard is going to kick my butt at this game since I’m not very good at it.
Hollie started talking about Becca “Maybe she really didn’t do it.”
“What makes you so sure?” I asked.
She shrugged “Well I’m not sure, obviously. But she was really defensive about it.”
“I get really defensive about JLS. It doesn’t mean anything!”
“Ha!” Hollie laughed “I’ve been telling you for ages that your obsession with JLS meant nothing and now you’ve practically admitted it!”
“No, I meant… Eugh, never mind.”
“Lucy, you’re not doing very well at this game…” Mikey told me.
I wacked him round the back of the head, causing Hollie to hit me round the back of the head, so Gerard hit her round the back of the head and Mikey hit him round the back of the head. This went on for about ten minutes before we burst into helpless laughter.
Sign up to rate and review this story