Categories > Celebrities > 30 Seconds to Mars > We we meant to be

chapter 2

by echelonsophie 0 reviews

Category: 30 Seconds to Mars - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-09-11 - Updated: 2011-09-11 - 252 words

0Unrated

Hi Holly, thank you that you got home safely I was worried. I been looking at my phone since you left here. From J xx


Holly feel asleep thinking of Jared and the night that she had. She couldn’t believe it that she had been front row as well as meeting Jared. She still couldn’t believe that he had given her his number and that he had her number too.
Holly fell asleep but that wasn’t going to be for long as she received another text. Her phone started vibrating. She looked at the screen and say Jared .

She opened up the text and it read:"""

Hi Holly, sorry if I have woke you but I am wondering if you want to meet tomorrow that’s if you want to. From J xx"""


She grabbed her phone and sent a text back saying:"""

Hi Jay, I was about to go sleep anyway you can text any time you want. I would love to meet you but where as you are in Manchester. From Holly. Xxx"""


She laid back onto her bed when her phone started vibrating again."""

Hi holly. I would love to meet, we are in Leeds tomorrow so meet me outside the train station as we are catching the train. From Jay xx"""

She quickly replied saying:"""


Hi Jay, you do know that the train from Manchester to Leeds runs through where I live so I might be on the same train as you from Holly xxx"""
Sign up to rate and review this story