Categories > Celebrities > 30 Seconds to Mars > We we meant to be

chapter 3

by echelonsophie 0 reviews

Category: 30 Seconds to Mars - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-09-18 - Updated: 2011-09-18 - 389 words

0Unrated
She didn’t have to wait long before Jay replied saying

"Hi Holly, k I might see you on the train then, we are on the Middlesbrough train. Please make sure that you are on that train. From Jay xx"

She text back saying

"What time are you catching the train then from holly xx"

Jay replied

"10.50 x"

She couldn’t wait to meet up with Jay. She decided that she was going go to sleep as it was now nearly mid night. She woke up at 9.00, she quickly got dressed and got her things ready.

She grabbed her money and walked out the house. She finally got to the train station. She looked onto the screen to see when the Middlesbrough train was and it said 11.15.
She bought her tickets and sent a text to Jay,

"Hi Jay, I waiting for the train and I cant wait to see you again. Was thinking about you last night. Love holly xx"

She was listening to Night of The hunter when he phone started to vibrate. She saw that it was a text from Jay.

"Hi Holly, I was thinking about you too. I will text you when the train leaves here, I waiting for the train too. Shannon and Tomo as decided that they will go by bus. Love Jay."

Holly couldn’t believe her eyes Jay was also thinking about her last night. She couldn’t believe it. She looked at her watch and it has now said 10.50. Her phone vibrated.

"Hi Holly the train has just left here cant wait to see you again I have missed you. Love Jay xx"

She quickly replied saying

"I have missed you too, I also cant wait to see you again."

After what seemed a lifetime to Holly the train finally pulled in. she quickly got onto the train and went to find where Jay was sat. she eventually found him a sleep leaning against the window with his bag next to him. She didn’t want to wake him up so she sat on the seat opposite him.

She stared at him all until the went through the tunnel and decided that she would have to wake him up as Leeds was the next stop. He slowly opened his eyes and saw that Holly was sat across from him.
Sign up to rate and review this story