Categories > Celebrities > 30 Seconds to Mars > Untitled

Chapter 1

by Emma_Rock 2 reviews

Category: 30 Seconds to Mars - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-08-24 - Updated: 2011-09-12 - 3001 words

0Unrated
It was raining outside. It was night. It was pretty dark. And kinda cold too. But she didn't cared. She had his hot breath to warm her. His body to make her feel safe. His eyes to make diferrent effects when it was a lighting in the dark sky outside. She was ready for what was coming next. Simply she was frightened cause she didn't knew if she had to make the next step. But she didn't had many time to think about it. A light whisper disturbed her thoughts.
''Are you ready?'' he asked.
She didn't knew what to answer. She stayed quiet. She wanted to feel him so much that she forgot which was the answer in his question. From the other hand, she was scared. She thought that it would be one of the biggest mistakes if she answered yes. But she was ready, ready for everything.
''Are you ready?'' this time his voice was almost audible.
She just nodded yes, more sure than ever. She was sure that it would be a different experience and she took her risk. He kissed her softly and started make his way down to her neck, planting soft and gentle kisses. She left out a light moan as he sucked on the smooth skin of her neck. He planted a kiss in her left nipple and right after he licked it and sucked right there while he was massaging her right breast. She gasped for air under his touch when he caressed her sides smoothly. Then, he looked her in the eyes, kissed her again and slides himself inside her. She immidiately cried out in pain. He looked at her worried. He was scared that he hurted her.
''Do you want me to stop?'' he asked her.
''No'' her answer. ''Just go slow, please'' she said.
''I was going to take it slow'' he said and thrusts again inside her, this time she cried out in both pain and pleasure.
He set a slow pace as he tried to make her feel comfortable and let her adjust his size. He kissed her on the neck gently and she instantly moaned his name. Now he was sure that everything was alright. He started kissing her breasts and sucking her nipples. She felt the plesure building up with each of his thrusts and she locked her legs around his hips. He started to go a lil' bit faster as he felt his pleasure building up too.
''Ah'' she moaned and ran her fingers through his back.
He shivered in her touch.
''Do you want me to go harder, faster, somehow?'' he asked with shaky voice as he was desperate for release.
''Faster, harder'' she answered with shaky voice too, as she was lost in the sensations.
He did as she said, setting up a faster and harder pace. She was panting at that momment as he got her closer and closer to her orgasm. He was at the same situation as he was breathing heavy in her face. She ran her fingers again on his back, this time lightly scratching the skin with her nails. He shivered and tilted his back, his pubic bone touching her clit. She moaned. And she moaned even louder when he found her sweet spot, hitting it with each thrust. She was in the edge.
''I'm so... so... so close'' she managed to say between her pants.
''Me... too'' he said.
''Ah! Go... faster...'' and before she finished her sentence he thrusted faster, hitting again her sweet spot that made her whimper under him.
He kissed her in the lips, hungrily this time and curled his head between her neck and her shoulder, his hot and fast breath hitting her skin. It made her shiver and feel her orgasm so close. Just a little more and...



''Ah!'' a scream came from her mouth when she woke up.
It was just a dream. A weird dream. She dreamed many times about this moment, with this person, but never it was so ''real''. It was like she felt everything she had just dreamed. She was hot. She felt the heat between her legs. She was aching like in her dream. But she was now in the real world. She rolled her head to see the empty space next to her and she sighted.

The hot water hits her body when she got into the shower and she felt so good. It relaxed her muscles and got all of her stres off of her. After a good 40 minuetes, she stepped out of the shower and she grabbed the first t-shirt and pair of jeans she found. After getting dressed, she stepped in her boots, grabbed her jacket, her mobile phone, her large bag and her camera and went to the kitchen to eat something.
When she entered the kitchen she saw a note in the table.
''I'll be back at 7. I want to find you home when I'll come back. Love you! *M''
She smiled when she read the note. It was from her boyfriend, Mike. They were together for a year and as well they lived in the same apartment. She was very happy with him. At least, she thought she was happy with him. The last 3 months everything was different. He was at work all day and went to trips for business every week. She knew that something was wrong but she didn't knew what to think first.
Then she exited the apartment and went for work once again. A life of a photographer is more difficult than she thought in the beggining. But she was ok with it. She did what she wanted and everything was ok for her. And most of all: her work was a way to forget about her problems. I t was like she was in another world. Herself, her camera and the people around.
But that day, even if she tried to work and forget everything, she was thinking about the dream she had and about her relationship with Mike. She couldn't handle it more. She wanted to be free against be in a relationship and can't feel like she is into this situation. Elswhere, they didn't had ''relations''. She wanted to do it with him from the beggining but he told her that she had to be ready and sure about it. And she listened him. But after a while she regret it.

When she went back home she found a sleepy Mike on their couch and she sighted. He was so peaceful. She tried not to make any noise but she failed. Or let's say that Mike woke up when she walked past him.
''Hey..''his voice was like a whisper because of the sleep.
''I'm sorry if I woke you up.'' she said and gave him a kiss on his cheek.
''It's ok. And since you're here... I think we need to talk.''
She scared when she listened his last words. We need to talk. She needed to talk with him about everything that happened between them and tell him her thoughts but she was afraid.
She sat down next to him, putting a confused look.
''Ok. So, start first.''
Mike gulped and started talking
''Look, I know that we are together for a year now and we had a good relationship but... This is not completed. You know what I'm talking about, right?''
She frowned when she listened the words coming out his mouth.
''Yes. But you were the one who said to wait.''
''I did but how long? How long I'll be waiting Anna?''
''You said I have to be ready...''
''I know but it's a year now. A fuckin' year! I think I lose my patience''
''Hey! You don't need to be so agressive to tell me that you want to have sex with me!''
Her words came out of her mouth like bullets and she couldn't stop.
''It's not only that, it's not only me.''
''So? Is it for me too? Only I know when I'm ready''
''Ok, ok, I agree! But look. I'm here for you for so long and I try to control myself and don't do it but I can't wait more...''
''How I know that you didn't cheated on me?''
She was pissed with Mike and she knew exactly what she was saying to him. She expected to see him surprised but it happened exactly the opossite.
''Hmm... How you thought about it?''
''I'm kinda ''young'' for you and you have your needs. And you always travel and you meet new people. How I know that you didn't lost control with any of them?''
''Do you want me to be honest with you?''
She froze at the time when he said this words. She knew that she will not be happy when she'd been told the truth about her and him.
''I did.''
She was shocked. She hopped to be slept and wake up from a bad dream. She expected something like this but she thought it was something that will never happen.
''When?''
''Anna, let me explain''
''Just answer in my fucking question!'' she yelled without breath.
He shook his head, took a deep breath and then spoke.
''Before 2 months...''he said and he left a sight.
''Well... Are you still with her?''
''...Yes...''
She was so angry with him but she tried to keep her calm. She failed of course. Tears started forming in her eyes and she left them run through her face.
''Anna...''
''Don't talk to me!''
And with this words she run to the bedroom. She packed furiously her stuff and tried to calm down. It was unexpected to finish like this. At least now she was as she wanted: free. She could do everything she wanted now. She grabbed a piece of paper and a pen and wrote something to Mike. Then, after 2-3 hours she stepped out of the room. She searched for Mike but he was nowhere to be seen. She then looked out of the window and so that his car wasn't there. She put the paper note on the kitchen table, grabbed her suitcase and left.

She walked, walked, walked... She was walking for hours trying to find somewhere to spend the night. But she didn't found something. She sat on a bench in a park and tried to relax and calm herself somehow.
''In the 21 years of my present I never felt emptier. What the fuck is happening with me?'' she mumbled to herself while she was staring at the trees in front of her.
Her thoughts were interrupted when somebody talked to her.
''Can I sit?''he asked.
''Yeah. You don't have to ask me.'' she said without looking to the stranger next to her.

After 5 minutes of full silence he said something to her.
''Are you ok?''
''I don't know...''
''What happened and you are like this?''
''It's none of your business''
''I know but you sit here like you are a statue. I thought you passed out.''
She didn't knew who was the guy next to her but she knew that she didn't wanted to talk to anybody at that momment. She just sat there, looking wherever she could, tears forming in her eyes. He noticed a single tear running down her face and he tried to get closer to her to whipe it.
''Don't cry... Please... I don't know you but when I see people cry my heart is broken''
She listened what he said and she was ready to cry more. She left all the tears she held before and got closer to the stranger.
He instantly pulled her in a hug. She felt safe in his hands. Maybe she didn't knew who he was but she felt way better than before under his touch. He started caressing her hair with his right hand while his left hand was on her back, pulling her as close as he could.
That's when she opened her eyes and lifted her head to see in whose arms she was in. A pair of blue eyes staring at her. She froze when she realized who he was. But she was confused about what he did in the middle of the night in the park and why he was so gentle with her.
''I know you'' she said between her cries but she felt stupid to saying this thing.
''Hmm... I don't think is the time to tell me who I am'' he said.
She chuckled at his comment.
''I'm sorry...''
''Sorry for what?''
''That I am here and I just cry in your shoulder.''
''It's ok.''
''No, it isn't. You don't even know my name. I'm just a stranger.''
''I said it's ok. Well know it's the chance. You said you know me. So, what's your name?''
''Anna'' she said and she started to feel more comfortable with him.
''Nice name.'' he said trying to make her feel good. ''I'm Jared''
''I know.''
''But please, do me a favor. Stop telling that you know me, ok? I feel uncomfortable.''
''Ok, I'm sorry.''
''It's alright. And now please tell me, why you are here in the night and you cry so much?''
She didn't wanted to tell him the story of her life, especially this chapter which just finished before 4 hours. But now she felt the need to say something to somebody about it. She felt like she was a truck which had tons of rocks on it and she wanted to throw them somewhere to feel lighter. And she took the risk to answer in his question.
''Well, with two words... Break-up''
''Oh! I'm sorry... I guess you don't want to talk about it, right?''
''I would like not to''
''Ok''


They stayed there for like an hour talking about several things. They were laughing, crying, thinking... And the time passed very fast. She started to freezing as a wave of the wind blew in her face.
''I think it's getting cold here.'' he said and crossed his hands on his chest.
''Yes...''
''So... I think we should go''
''I think that too''
''So, where's your home?''
She didn't knew what to answer. Say that she had a place to live? That she left her home after the break-up? That she was searching for somewhere to spend the night? She was confused but after 2 minutes of thinking she said the truth.
''Actually it's far from here. And I don't live there yet. I leaved my home and now I'm searching for somewhere to spend the night.'' she said with a sad face.
''Oh... I think I know a place where you can rest for the night.''
''Really?''
''Aha.''
''Oh, you save me! Where is it?''
''Not far from here. Just 2 blocks away. I'll come with you till there ok?''
''Ok.''
She didn't knew where they were going but she trusted him. Even if she just met him, he had a thing that she made her to trust him. So they stood up from the bench, she grabbed her suitcase and followed him.

After walking for 15 minutes while they were talking, they stopped in front of a big building. They made eye contact without saying anything for 5 minutes.
''So, here I leave you... I realy enjoyed your company, you are a happy person in my opinion!''
''Thank you. I have to say the same for you.''
''Hmm... Here you can find a room in good prices...''
''Nice! I don't know how many times I have to thank you.''
''I don't remember how many times you already did.''
They both laughed a little and she turned her back to get in the building when he stopped her by grabbing her arm.
''I really enjoyed the time I spent with you...''
''Me too...''
They got a little bit closer to each other.
''And I want you to know that your boyfr-, sorry, ex-boyfriend is very silly to let you go away from him...''
She didn't answered. She didn't had words. She just got closer to him and hugged him tightly.
''I don't know what I would do if I didn't met you. Especially in this momment.''
He didn't said anything, he just hold on her tighter. They stayed like this for like seems hours but they were just 5 minutes.
''I gave you my number, didn't I?'' he said.
''Yes, I did that too.'' her answer.
''If you want anything that I can help, just call me or text me, ok?''
''Ok, I promise''
She kissed him slightly on his cheek. He returned the kiss and went away, waving his hand to her. She staid at the doorframe of the building till he was totally lost in the night. She couldn't realized what just happened. She broke-up after a one-year relationship, she was just walking in the night, she sat on a bench and then there he was! She had Jared Leto next to her, trying to make her calm herself. They talked, they walked, they exchanged numbers and they exchanged kisses. She thought that all that happened was just a dream but it wasn't. She was happier than before.
''They always say that the end of something old is the beggining of something new. I think they're right!'' she said to herself and then stepped into the building...

Author's note: This is the first time I tried to write fanfiction. So, please don't judge me if I have some writing mistakes. And I wish you like my fic! If you do, may I'll try to continue the story from where I left it. Enjoy! :)
Sign up to rate and review this story