Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Make a Rockin Wish

Dinner, dessert and a show!

by Popciclegirl 0 reviews

Lets see what happens when she witnesses the guys drunk for the first time.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro, Other - Published: 2006-06-07 - Updated: 2006-06-07 - 576 words

0Unrated
"Planning a Prison Break" By The Receiving End of Sirens is playing"
*The dudes are at dinner waiting for the girls to arrive. They are in the bus f.y.i.*

"So. You have fun having the whole bus to yourself, Mikey?" Gerard teased.

"Ha, ha. Yes I did! Just the bunk is sorta small. I kept bumping my head."

"I know how that feels." Ray said.

"Are the girls coming or what?!"
*****************
Meanwhile
*****************
"So. Did you or..." Carla asked

"Yeah."

"Are you a or-" She asked again. "Am I getting to personal?"

"No. Um..."

"She's 23 years old! That'll be sorta wrong if she was." Cloe finished for me.

"You have a point." Carla said.

"The boys are waiting for us lets go" I said trying to loose the subject.

"Okay!"
*****************
"YAY! Left overs!" Gerard said sounding a little to lively.

"I um...." Carla said running toward the bathroom.

"I'll go make sure she doesn't make a mess." Frank said following her.
*****************
Dessert time!

"SO! Guys I have a song in mind. Do you know what it is?" Gerard said drunkly after having about 7 cans of beer along with the rest except Frank(Carla, suh!)

Gerard started off. "Oh, I'm a goofy goober yeah." Not long after Ray, and Bob joined in.

"Your a goofy, goober yeah! We're all goofy goobers yeah! Goofy, goofy, goober, goober yeah!" They all sang. Cloe looking quite amused was filming this.

"I'm gonna use this for, if they ever do, another video diary."

"DID I HEAR PARTY!" Bert yelled as he slammed open the bus door leading 3 other people in!

"Yeah! LEt's paaartey!" Quinn said.

"Yo, I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want." Bert started.

"Yo, just tell me whatcha want, whatcha really, really want." Gerard continued.

"I wanna, I wanna, I wanna really, really, really get into style." Jepha screamed.

"If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends. Love don't last forever but friendship never ends." Everyone but the anti drunks sang.

Cloe, feeling that was too much said,"Okay, okay, partys over. GEt out of the bus Bert and friends."

"Roxy, you okay?" Mikey said being another un-drunk one.

"Yeah! I've just never seen so many drunk people before."

"GEt used to it. We're gonna be here for 3 long months." Cloe said.

"Months! I thought 3 weeks! My moms gonna kill me! She doesn't even know where I am."

"No sweat. You're gonna be on t.v. for the warped tour. I highly doubt she won't see you." Frank laughed.

"I am in some deep crap here! I have to call Bella!"

"Suit yourself." Cloe said.

Roxy ran to her cell and dialed Bella's number as quickly as possible."

"Hello?" Roxy asked.

"ROXY! Where are you. Mom's been going crazy!"

"I am on the warped tour! I'm gonna be gone for 3 months!" Roxy said. The line was silent for a good 10 seconds. "Bella???"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOUR GONNA BE GONE FOR 3 MONTHS!" Roxy's mom suddenly screamed into the phone.

"Mom! Listen I'm 23 years old and I can live on my own now. I am with my boyfriend on his 3 month tour okay! I found a house and I am moving out whether you like it or not!" Roxy yelled and then hung up.

"Roxy? Whats wrong?" Carla said looking at Roxy with her knees to the floor and her head in her hands.

"I don't have a house." Roxy replied.
Sign up to rate and review this story