Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Make a Rockin Wish

3 months later

by Popciclegirl 0 reviews

The tour is over..........ooh! Whats gonna happen next!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro, Other - Published: 2006-06-07 - Updated: 2006-06-07 - 519 words

0Unrated
3 Months Later

"We are young and we don't care. OOh waah ooh! Your dreams and your hopeless hair. Ooh waah ooh! We never wanted it to be this way. For all our lives. Do you care {at all}?" Gerard sang(badly)j.k.

"WOO!" Roxy screamed. Cloe was on the look out for anyone who was doing innapropret stuff to her husband.

"HEY YOU!" Cloe screamed pointing to the bodyguard. "That girl is crowd surfing to get to Gerard! Get her before things get ugly for her!" Cloe screamed looking at the girl.

"Hey! What are you doing?!" The girl screamed. Roxy looking at her squinting noticed it was her friend-

"Lilee!" Roxy screamed. "Cloe it's okay! Thats my friend Lilee. She's trying to get to me not Gerard. Lilaay!" She screamed some more. She watched as her eager blonde friend raced over to her.

"I've been trying to call you for 3 freakin months! Where the hell have you been?!" Lilee yelled at her.

"Well. I've been on tour with my new boyfriend... MIKEY WAY!"

"Are you serious? THATS COOL!" Lilee said looking at Cloe. "Is that...CLOE! Your Gerard Way's wife!!! I can't belive you let me up here! I am so...oh my god!" Lilee said faster than a cheetah.

"THANK YOU ALL OUR LOVING FANS! SO LONG AND GOODNIGHT!!!!!" The girls heard Gerard close the show and watched the guys run over to them.

"Frank! Can't you swing your sweat somewhere else?" Mikey yelled.

"I can't help it. Whichever way my head goes so does my sweat!" Frank said.

"Try swinging it towards Ray then!"

"Hey waddid I do?!" Ray asked.

"I have no clue." Bob said smiling.

"Okay, okay. Thats enough. As long as it's your friends sweat it doesn't really matter. Right Mikey?!" Gerard said breaking up the tinsy feud.

"Your right." Mikey said.

"We weren't fighting Gerard, we were simply discussing our problems."'

"Woah, woah, woah! Who said we weren't fighting?" Mikey said.

"Well." Frank was disrupted by a scream.

"AHH!!"

"That was Carla!" Frank screamed while everyone, including Lilee, ran to the bus. They ran into see a drunken Bert(or regular in my case) on the floor, next to a drunken Quinn, who was on top of a drunkin Jepha who was throwing beer cans at Brandon.

"Hey baby? Wanna go out sometimes?" Bert said to Carla.

"What in the hell is going on here?" Gerard asked

"Our bus is getting cleaned so we used yours."

"Ours for what?" Mikey asked.

"We needed a party place!" Quinn said.

"Party in our own!"

"Hold on...our door was locked? Wheres Brian?" Frank asked.

"HE told us to watch the bus while he went to call Howard Benson!" Jepha answered.

"Oh." Frank said.

Leaving the trouble spot Mikey and Roxy went out of the mess of a bus and sat down.

"I was thinking....WE've known eachother for 3 months, 3 long months. I've grown to like you more every minute of the day. I understand if you think this is too soon but..." He pulled out a small velvet box. "Will you marry me?"
Sign up to rate and review this story