Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Why'd You Even Bother?

Chapter Two - Gerard

by lalatherapist16 0 reviews

Snow play, huge houses and hidden rooms? What'd the boys get themselves into now?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-09-19 - Updated: 2011-09-19 - 1634 words

0Unrated
I wanted to ask about her mom, but the bus stopped and the guys ran past us and out. Hawkeye's face lit up and she actually smiled. “Are you sure its okay for us to go?” I asked, standing up.

She giggled. “Yeah. The teachers don't come to the graveyard. They're all too scared of us. 'Sides Frank could pass as a weird freshman anyway.” she said as we stepped off the bus. Frankie's face went bright red as he ducked his head.

“Well, lead the way,” I made a sweeping gesture with my hand. She stepped around the side and a snow ball flew at her.

At the last possible second, she moved to the side, letting it whiz past her head. She snapped back up and put her hands on her hips. Three girls rushed over, enveloping Hawkeye.

One, a short blond girl, slapped her arm. That's for not being here! Crae had to take your solo for the spring festival and it sounded all wrong!!”

“Hey!” the tallish girl with black and green hair puffed up. “I didn't do that bad!” The small blond laughed.

“You made Jordan cry! It sounded nothing like you!” she said to Hawkeye, who smiled and hugged the tall girl to her chest.

“Raily, don't be mean to Crae! Vio, I don't know how you put up with your sisters.” she said to the girl with deep purple hair. “Oh!” she dropped her hold on Raily and looked at us. “Guys, this is Crae, Raily, Vio and......Oh for the love of the cracker king, where's Jess?!”

A tall pale guy stepped out from behind the tree, his black hair shining in the muted light. “Right here, babe.” he put his arms around her waist and looked at us. “Hi. I'm Jess, Hawkeye's pimp.”

I bristled a bit at how he was acting with her. And I'm pretty sure the guys didn't like it either. The shocking thing was that none of her friends recognized us. “So....uh, where do you want us Hawkeye?” I asked to distract her.

“Right. Crae, how much time do we have to set up?” she broke out of Jess's arms and her face fell into a serious look.

“Twenty minutes.” Crae said strongly. Hawkeye nodded and looked around. She finally introduced us and paired us up, sending us off to set up for the Roller Coaster. What ever that was.

“Since you guys don't know any of our strategies, you can make the wall and start on artillery.” and with that we went to work. I was piling snow balls next to Crae and took my chance.

“Hey Crae, what happened to Hawkeye's mom?” her face fell. She sighed, the air fogging for a second.

“If she kills me, I hold the right to blame you for it. Her mom died from lung cancer about two weeks before Hawkeye's fifteenth birthday and Christmas. Its actually two years today.” she scooped more snow up and onto the top of the wall.

I sat there, frozen. It felt like seconds later, but the wall was done and a huge pile of snow balls was next to me as Crae nudged my side. “Its getting ready to go down, Gerard.” she jerked her chin at the group of blonds – guys and girls- as they stepped out of the glass door set into the brick of the wall.

Hawkeye, Vio and Raily met them half way. The leader – I was guessing from her fake tan and huge fake boobs – stepped closer to Hawkeye and spoke loudly. “You freaks ready? Looks like the little witch finally showed up.” she sneered her lip at Hawkeye.

“Suck my nuts, Claire. And yeah, we're ready. The usual rules apply. Good luck. You're gonna need it, skank.” Hawkeye's words weren't yelled, yet they held more power than the prep's did.

I turned to look at Crae, my eyes huge. “Witch?” she nodded slightly.

“Hawkeye's one of the strongest witches around here. Its not like she tries to hide it.” she grinned at me. I bit my lip and stood up, only to be tackled to the ground.

A flash of white flew over Hawkeye's head as she pushed me down into the snow. “Don't get hit. That easy.” she smiled and slipped off me. She lined up along the wall with her friends. “Load up!” I shivered at the quiet command.

We handed them the packed snow. They took it in their right hands. Shocking me and the guys, music started to play.

It was slow at first, but when the drums flared in, it went from slow dance music to a metal song with lyrics I didn't understand.

“Now!” Right to left, they rolled and launched the balls far over the wall. For minutes this continued until only one blond was left.

“Ah! I chipped my nail polish!” With that, Hawkeye rushed her, making her fall on her tiny ass.

“Don't worry. I have some you can use.” Hawkeye murmured while we all closed in, snow balls in hand.

“What color?” she asked, her eyes flicking at us then back to Hawkeye. The smirk itself that passed on her lips made me shiver, but the laugh was just so evil it froze my very heart.

“Black.” she threw the snow in the girl's face. The blond shook it off and left, letting us enjoy our victory.

It was decided that we'd go to hang out at Hawkeye's house. She didn't really care. Jess wanted her to ride with them, but she told him all her stuff was still on the bus. Which she had.

She gave the driver directions to her house once we got back. In about ten minutes, we parked again while Hawkeye gathered up her stuff.

I thought it was pretty fuckin awesome she invited our manager Chris and our driver to come in with us. When we got off the bus, I realized why she thought space wasn't going to be an issue. “Whoa......” escaped my mouth.

She looked at me. “What? Its not a mansion, just a big house. I don't live up in Rose Hill.” she giggled and unlocked the door. We walked in and froze. “Kay so I'll show ya around. Upstairs first.” she turned into the wall and up a flight of stairs none of us had seen. Chris and the driver sat in this room while me and the guys followed Hawkeye.

“Now up here we have two extra rooms, my sister's room and a bathroom. Back down,” she rushed us down the narrow stair case. “This is the sitting room,” she swept her hand around the antique furniture and old dusty bookshelves “And through there is the kitchen, dining room, T.V. room, the garage, the stairs to the basement, another bathroom and another spare bedroom. Down these here stairs,” she opened the country style half-door to reveal another flight of stairs “is my room and another spare.”

Hawkeye flipped a switch, lighting the stairwell. There were two doors and three bookshelves, all covered with marked and unmarked books. “To the right, my room. To the left, conjoined room. One is storage and its in the back. Go on down.”

We followed her lead and walked carefully down the stairs, turning to the right into her room, which was pitch black. She threw her bag on the floor and took my hand, pulling me back to the doorway.

“And this,” she pulled a book on the shelf closest to her door, which swung open “is the spell casting and circle room.”

The room was just as dark as hers. She held her hand up and snapped her fingers. My hair stood on end and a second later the room was thrown into light by about a thousand candles.

I gaped at her but she didn't notice. Her eyes narrowed as she looked into the wide room. She walked in, picked a candle up off the floor and set it in front of some statue.

“Who's that?” I asked, taking a nervous small step into the room. She looked back at me and motioned for me to come closer with a smile on her face. When I took another baby step in, she shook her head and walked back over to me.

Her hands wrapped around my wrists and she pulled me further into the room. I panicked a bit as I heard the door swing shut but focused on her calm face. She smiled warmly at me and turned back to face the statue.

“This is Isis. Every witch in the plains has a room like this for her. Ours is actually a bit small compared to theirs.” I watched the fire dance across her eyes as love burned there.

As I watched, she leaned over the candles and kissed the stone Isis. I thought she would catch on fire, but when I looked closer, the flames were bending away from her.

When she stood straight again, she smiled at me. The fire kept dancing on her eyes, making the green pop wildly. More than anything, I wanted her to kiss me like she did Isis.

I leaned forward, my body acting on its own. She mirrored my movements, her eyes closing.

But a blood curdling scream echoed into us from next door. She gasped and a blast of cold air blew through the room, taking the flames away from the candles.

I was instantly blind; but Hawkeye wasn't.










Yeah chap two!!!! I wrote half of this while I was eating dinner :p Epic multitasking, I know. Enjoy it enjoy it while it lasts! I have no idea exactly how long I can keep up the chapter-every-day thing so......

R+R R+R!!!!!!

Hugs and Chicken wings

-Lala
Sign up to rate and review this story