Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Will Be With You. I Will Be With You?...

Chapter Four

by freakishMCR 6 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2011-09-23 - Updated: 2011-09-26 - 807 words

0Unrated
Just below out window box, there he say with his head resting against the brick wall, clutching a lighter, a half empty cigarette packet by his side spilling out onto the floor. He was staring at the sky, looking half dead, with a broad smile on his face.

"Morning Gee..."

He didn't take his eyes off the sky, his smile just got wider. He started to flick his lighter on and off, still not taking his eyes off the sky.

And I didn't know what to say. After a few seconds of, again, staring in utter amazement. I quickly checked that no one inside could see, then stepped towards him, bending down to eye level.

"... How long have you even been here?"

He laughed and turned to look at me.

"I don't even know man. Since maybe 11, 12PM? It was dark, I know that. Your Mom came home, so basically I hid in the kitchen , then figured that it might be slightly awkward in the morning when the entire Way family settles down for breakfast" He giggled and looked at the floor.
"So yeah, the window was open, you were aided upstairs with your Mom, I knew my folks would be pissed at me getting back so late, so I just crashed on your drive way. They'd probably assume I was a girlfriend's house or something. Whatever."

I couldn't help smiling. He was acting like this was nothing, a completely normal thing, sleeping outside my house, not caring who sees him, what passers by, or worse, parents might think.

He looked me in the eye, smiled, then looked back down again, almost shy. It was silent for a few seconds, until he stood up, lit a ciggarette and popped it into his mouth, laughing, then grabbed my hand and dragged me down the path, being careful that no one could see us through the window. Dodging cars, still hand in hand, we crossed the road to the park across the street, then ran towards the trees, stopping underneath the tallest and most shaded. The cold New Jersey winter wind ripped through the air, I shivered and sat down on the grass.

"So... What do you feel like doing today?"

Slightly out of breath, he looked down at me and ruffled the top of his black, spiked mohawk, chewing his lip ring with a half smile still on his face.

I laughed,

"What are we even doing here? We can't just skip school! Both of us?"

"Live a little Gerard, we're just friends hanging out right?"

I blinked. I'd got this totally wrong, and I had to go. Fuck.

"Gerard?"

He crouched to my sitting height, his head tilted to one side, studying my face.

"Frankie, I don't... I should probably get to school..."

I went to get up, picking up the books that had fallen out of my bag, he stood to one side and watched me walk away.

I walked across the park, feeling like a total fool. I knew it. Everything that had happened last night, was nothing. I couldn't do this anyway, I needed to forget all of this, I'd just go to school and take whatever they gave to me, deniying it all, then waiting until it was all forgotten. I'd get good grades, get a job, and-

"I JUST FUCKING LOVE YOU. AND I CAN'T HELP IT. I DON'T CARE WHAT A COMPLETE DICK I LOOK RIGHT NOW. GERARD, COME BACK. PLEASE, PLEASE COME BACK."

I turned around and looked in amazement, there he stood, pleading look on his face, screaming my name over and over.

"GERARD!"

And I didn't look back from there.

I threw my bag on the ground as I went, not stopping to look back. Every care in my mind suddenly erased.

Backing him up against the tree, I rested my hands on the bark and pressed my nose to his.

"Fuck school."

I whispered, and heard him shake with giggles as I kissed his lips once, twice, three times.

Right at that moment I didn't care who was watching, what people said. It was just the perfect moment, the perfect situation.

The feeling of his soft little giggles in my mouth were like heaven, then suddenly, he pulled away, taking my hand once again, laughing.

"Ever climbed a tree before?"

And of course, the answer was no. But I went along with it, following the exact same branches he put his foot on, holding onto the back of his black, hole covered shirt, tripping and laughing as we went up.

Funny how the view you've seen so many times before, the park you've walked past every morning for your entire time in school, looks so different when you're with someone you've never felt so much towards. It was kind of... Beautiful.

And that was when we talked.
Sign up to rate and review this story