Categories > Original > Drama > The Midnight Beast Madness

Chapter Two: Barely Alive

by tmbfanfics 1 review

oh no

Category: Drama - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-09-25 - Updated: 2011-09-25 - 451 words

0Unrated
Ashley and Dru kicked down Stefan’s door.

They found Stefan lying underneath his wardrobe. Blood, everywhere.

Dru had one glance at him and passed out.

Ashley screamed,and grabbed Stefan’s phone. And called 999.

” Hello? help me please god dammit. MY FRIEND’S WARDROBE JUST FELL ON HIM AND THERE IS BLOOD EVERYWHERE FUCK! “

” Okay calm down, where do you live. We will send you down a ambulance.” said the man on the phone.

” Putney, i don’t know his address. But its near Nandos, you turn right then its the white flat on the left, Number 8” said Ashley trying to calm down.

“Okay we will be on our way.” they hung up.

Ashley dropped the phone and tried to get Dru to wakeup.

“DRU GET THE FUCK UP!” shouted Ashley

Ashley slapped Dru and he rolled over and got up.

“WHERE IS STEFAN WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?!” screamed Dru.

“He is still under the wardrobe and the ambulance is on the way” whisperd Ashley, as he begun to shake.

Ashley felt something cold go down his cheek, he was crying. He didn’t want his bestfriend to die. Dru hugged him, and they waited for the ambulance.

5 minutes later, the ambulance came and Ash and Dru opend the door. The paramedics ran in and lifted the wardrobe of him. They put Stefan in the ambulance, and Ash and Dru hopped in the back.

They was at the hospital in a second.

“Will he be okay?” said Dru.

“Well, i think he has broke some bones, but he is alive.” said the paramedic, as he opened the ambulance door.

“Good” Dru and Ash said, in relief.

They took Stefan out of the ambulance, and into the hospital. Stefan opened one eye, and looked at Ash and Dru.

” I have a hair cut appointment today” Stefan whispered with his weak voice.

“Stefan, forget about that you’re in hospital now” said Ashley as tears streamed down his face.

“Stefan you almost died.” said Dru, Dru’s face was red with how much he had been crying.

” I’m sorry its all my fault i’m so clumsy ” whispered Stefan.

They entered the hospital room, where Stefan was placed on a bed, and strapped up to all these tubes.

“Can you please wait outside while we examine your friend?” said the Doctor.

“NO I WANT TO BE WITH STEFAN” shouted Ash and Dru.

” You have to wait outside! ” shouted the doctor.

” NO YOU CAN’T DO THIS HE IS OUR FRIEND!!” screamed Dru as he started crying heavily.

The security guard came and took Ashley and Dru out of the room, and into the waiting room.

END OF CHAPTER TWO
Sign up to rate and review this story