Categories > Original > Humor > A summmer nights Dream

After The cinema

by TMBAREEPIC 0 reviews

CHAPTER 7

Category: Humor - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Published: 2011-09-25 - Updated: 2011-09-25 - 293 words

0Unrated
Stefan Cleaned himself up and got into some colourful clothes and put som man spray on,There was a little tap on the flat door stefan answered and kissed Anna on the cheek and invited her friend in , Stefan Complimented them both Anna blushed and said aha thanks,you look colourful and smiled,Her friend alex said thanks and sat down,stefan said Shall we invite dru round ash rushed down and said yeah!So they rang dru , and he came round they were all sat watching the notebook.Stefan liked the Fact anna was cuddling into him and whispering into his ear things like that she loved him. Ash Felt left out because dru had started chatting alex up,so ashley made scene and started to cry saying why isn't there any one fo me im all alone and stormed out and went to play on his xbox,Stefan didn't care because he was lip locked with anna,they stopped stefans words WOW.Annas words well that was nice,I'll have to go now.Stefan Please don't stay here tonight you and alex and dru all of you stay Alex youcan sleep on a blow up air bed with dru you seem to be getting along well so that won't be a problem will it?Alex looks at dru they both hold hands and say nope.Anna looks at stefan and said and were am i going to sleep? Stefan Smiled and said With me that's not a problem is it? Anna smiled and said know.Stefan smiled back and said i hope you don't mind i sleep in my boxers,She giggled and said it's fine,They all go to bed...Oh and Btw stefans pickle was tickled in this chapter.
Sign up to rate and review this story