Categories > Original > Humor > A summmer nights Dream

The morning brings good news

by TMBAREEPIC 0 reviews

CHAPTER 9

Category: Humor - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Published: 2011-09-25 - Updated: 2011-09-25 - 229 words

0Unrated
Stefan is the first to wake up,he is in a really,happy mood,He goes into the front room were dru and alex are sleeping on Air bed , He was thinking aw Look at how cute they look,the fitted together perfectly both smiling and hugging each other in there sleep , Anna Jumped on his back and kissed his forehead , He was grinning like an absalout idiot Anna just giggled and said i enjoyed last night and then Ashley came down the stairs and budged dru off of the air bed and took his place and began hugging Alex,she woke up and smiled not realising it was ashley stefan and anna just walked out and got ready and went on a picnic,Leaving Dru and Ash To fight over Alex!Alex Who was still sleeping Was muttering Ashley is fit but i like drus beard who to choose? Ashley woke her up and asked her too choose by a kiss and who evers was best she would go out with So ash kissed her for about 5 seconds then Dru said i bet mines better and kissed her with passion alex chose dru because of the night before ashley was alone with no-body he went to try and find someone while alex and dru hugged and enjoyed being in a relationship.
Next chapter Ash finds someone to love.
Sign up to rate and review this story