Categories > Original > Humor > A summmer nights Dream

Ash finds someone to love

by TMBAREEPIC 0 reviews

CHAPTER 10!

Category: Humor - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Published: 2011-09-25 - Updated: 2011-09-25 - 213 words

0Unrated
Ashley feels lonely and goes for a walk by himself in the park until he bumps in to a beautiful girl called Emmy but there was another girl with her called Holly,Ashley decided to go for holly.CONVERSATION;Ashley;Hey Holly,Are you single?Holly;Hey,Yeah i am , why do you ask?Ashley;I was wondering if you wanted to go out with me,like to nandos or something?Holly;Yeah sure,i'de like that.Ashley;Sweet I'll Pick you up in about half an hour.Holly;Okay see you then.
Ashley is on his way to pick up holly.CONVERSATION!Ashley knocks at the door,Holly Answers.Ashley;WOW,you look amazing.Holly;Aw Thankyou,Lets go.Ashley;Okay,I can't wait to get a proper meal down me!Holly;aha,oh look were here.Ashley;So we are,come on the missus,You look beautiful.Holly;And you look Hot.Ashley;Thanks,Lets go eat.So they go eat,And end up kissing,they decide to walk to the flat,holding hands.Stefan,anna,dru and alex were all together they are kissing , then talking,then hugging then kissing again so ashley and holly join in , stefan an anna leave and go to stefans bedroom. NEXT THE LAST CHAPTER!
Sign up to rate and review this story