Categories > Original > Humor > A summmer nights Dream

IT'S THE LAST CHAPTER!;O

by TMBAREEPIC 0 reviews

CHAPTER 11!

Category: Humor - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Published: 2011-09-25 - Updated: 2011-09-25 - 250 words

-1Predictable
Stefan Admits his feelings for anna and asks her to marry him,Ashley asks Holly to live with him,And well as for Alex and Dru they are going on holiday together , aw love-birds.Stefan catches a glimpse of anna getting dressed and then PING mount everest yet again emerges from between stefs legs anna turns around and laughs,Ashley keeps on telling holly your the one your the only perfect one for me.Ashley and holly just go to bed and hug and kiss and i bet you can guess what else,Stefan and anna hug and snuggle together and watch a romantic movie which let them to kiss and what not!Dru and Alex Phone stefan from Ibiza! PHONE CALL!;Dru;Hey stefan,Me and alex are having an amazing time in ibiza , How are you and anna?Stefan;Amazing,i love her so much it's unreal,glad your having fun,don't be to dirty haha!Dru;I'm going to go now,and don't worry i wont , Oh and congrats on the marrige!Stefan;Aha thanks man,Big Love.Dru;Back to you.
And They all live happy ever after.
Anna and stefan are married and have a child.
Dru and Alex are engaged and alex is pregnant.
Ashley and Holly are Planning on getting married
Aw i hope you enjoyed reading this eleven chapter fanfic and Anna was @Annaabingdon , Alex was @AlexLovesTMB and Holly was @Hollyabingdon and emmy was @emmyhorne FOLLOW THEM THERE COOL AS,thanks x
Sign up to rate and review this story