Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > 'for the last time...'

going into injury time...

by headintheclouds 0 reviews

One killjoy down...how will the guys cope?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Fantasy,Sci-fi - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-09-28 - Updated: 2011-09-28 - 957 words

0Unrated
Chapter3:
Turbulent nightmares POV
party poison sat Rose down on the sofa, he went to sit next to her, but I was too quick.
'no no, shoo.' I smiled, but I was deadly serious, the boys really need to give us some space. I lay roses head on my lap. These guys are my best friends, somehow, something always goes wrong, and ruins it. I love these people and can't watch any of them suffer. Up until this point, things had been going pretty well, we had slowly been taking down BL/ind and helping what killjoys we had left. Exploder made me jump as she sat by my side.
'she's such an ass isn't she?' I looked at her angrily, 'I mean, we were doing so well, and then she went and got shot. How disrespectful of her!' I looked at her and laughed.
'I guess,' I looked down at Rose, 'imma say this while you can't hear me. You are so selfish, how could you get shot like that, I mean, now we all have to worry about you and shizz. I just hope you wake up soon, so I can tell you that I... Don't wanna lose you.' a single tear rolled down my cheek. I saw roses mouth twitch.
'sentimental bitch.' she whispered. I pretended to slap her.
'rude!' I giggled. She never failed to insult me. Bullet walked over and sat by rose’s feet. She looked down at rose’s grinning face.
'so, how is our little patient?' Rose's leg twitch and she screwed her face up. I put my hand on her face. 'what the hell was that?' bullet asked. There was a long silence while Rose breathed heavily.
'I was gunna kick you-'
'rude.' bullet said flatly. I smiled.
'- but my leg wouldn't move, then it just hurt, like, everywhere.'
Jet star walked in. I was about to tell him to leave, but he spoke before I got a chance. 'I was told to come and investigate wounds, I have bandaids.' he smiled timidly as Rose growled. He bent down by her legs and stared to cut her jeans.
'WOAH! stop right there!' exploder shouted. 'do you have a death wish? Don't. Rip. The. Jeans.' jet star looked at her and sighed.
'I'll just leave it to get infected then…'
'just do it.' Rose growled, all joking was gone now, when Rose was in a mood, we all felt it.jet star started to hack away at roses jeans, I watched as he peeled the denim away from the wound.
*]
[*Death rose's POV:

my leg was in agony. I tried to mask it by messing around with the girls, but It wasn't working. Jet star cut my jeans to shreds from the middle of the thigh downwards. I could feel the skin sizzling, and I couldn't look. I felt my eyelids go heavy, and it was becoming hard to open then again. Jet star was only a few pieces away but I couldn't take it, I slipped back into unconsciousness.
*]
[*I was back on the fourth floor with party poison. We edged round a corner to find six or seven more dracs, but we got them easily. We left a trail of bodies as we searched, twenty, maybe thirty.

'I think we have them all.' he whispered and pointed back to the exit. I nodded silently and followed. There were footsteps and I froze, stupid move, Rose. I reached for my gun but the drac was quicker. He shot as I lept out the way, but the ray caught my leg and I fell to the floor. Poison shot him straight through the chest as he ran to my side. I felt my body curl into a ball.
'am I going to die?' I whispered.
*]
[*I woke up in someone's arm, shaking all over and numb from the waist down. I looked around me, everything was still fuzzy. Someone tapped my arm.

'wakey wakey sleepy head.' exploders cheery voice sung. I looked over and smiled, my head resting on someone's chest, party poisons chest.
'where is everyone?' I croaked, I was so thirsty.
'drink this,' jet star said, passing me a can of soda, 'the others went out on a raid, small building, only one story, only been out there 10 minutes.' I looked at him like he was mental.
'and you guys didn't go with them?' I practically growled.
'well, no. We needed to a) check you were okay and b) stop you from trying to join in.' exploder grinned. I felt bad, we all loved raids, they were fun and broke up long journeys when we were traveling to big ambushes.
'we did throw them out the bus, they didn't wanna go.' poison smiled. Make me feel worse why don't you.
'how-how bad is it?' I asked.
'luckily, it only grazed you, but it have burnt of a hole about 3 inches,' I winced at the size of the hole in my leg, 'it's been covered, but you can't run on it for a while, that means no ambushes.'
Well that sucked balls. They looked at me sympathetically, but all I wanted was to be left alone to sulk. Exploder stood up.
'do you mind if I go join the raid?' she looked hopeful, I shook my head. She squealed as she grabbed jet star and her ray gun. I would kill for the chance to go with them, but It looked like I would be bed ridden for a long time.

R+R please, feedback is highly apreciated:3
Sign up to rate and review this story