Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > 'for the last time...'

'Never be afriad again.'

by headintheclouds 0 reviews

The killjoys hit a spot of trouble on one of their raids...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Fantasy,Sci-fi - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-09-09 - Updated: 2011-09-09 - 903 words

0Unrated
Fun ghouls POV:
the ambush went pretty well as far as I'm concerned, we split into our usual pairs and searched the derelict building kobra had driven us to. I was paired with nightmare, and we took the second floor. I swear we always get the places with the most dracs, I bet ray plans it, when he sends us off to our sections. Anyway, nightmare is always good with a gun, and within an hour we were done and went down to the bus to wait for the others. The moments I got to share with nightmare alone, I treasured. You never get alone time when your on the road, but she will just let you think and clear your head, while I assume she does the same. She's always quiet around me, which is odd, because she is such a loud person, I guess she can't be hyper all the time. Jet star and battery exploded had beaten us there, they were sat on the door step, so caught up in conversation they didn't even see us approach.
'RAWR' shouted nightmare, obviously switching back to her normal self, 'dude, what if we were dracs? You woulda got ghosted!' she shouted to jet star, but she was smiling. It was unlikely dracs would come out and open fire, they tend to stay hidden.
Half an hour later kobra kid and crimson bullet walked out the building. Bullet stopped and blew the tip of her gun, flipping her hair dramatically, we all laughed and they both ran towards us.
'last again are we?' she laughed, sitting down on the sandy desert floor.
'no, we are still waiting for party poison and death Rose. Although, they have been a while, they have never taken longer than you two. You would be quicker if you didn't stop to suck face every 10 minutes.' nightmare joked, we all laughed at her sarcasm, noting the hint of truth. Kobra and bullet blushed, before our attention flicked back to wondering where Rose and poison had got to.
We started a game of tag, which got violent, but in a playful way. There was lots of rugby tackling and people being tagged a bit too hard, by a fist or a foot but It was still fun and passed the time.
Less than twenty minutes into out game exploder shouted for us to stop. Nightmare moaned, she loves tag, but stopped all the same. Exploder pointed back to the building where two figures, both with shocking red hair could be made out. As they got nearer I noticed that Rose was in poisons arms, bridal style. His face was solem. The first thing that shot through my head was- no, not possible, no way. I shock the thought out of my mind. I looked up to see Rose burry her head in poisons chest. He looked down at her, then his eyes met mine, the pain that I felt in his gaze was unbearable. I looked down at the floor.
'Rose! Oh my god, what happened? Is she hurt? Is she-' nightmare screamed, she cut herself off and looked over at me. Painful gaze. They were in earshot now. Rose whispered something from poisons chest.
'Rose, you've just been shot,' we all gasped, if the scene was as horrific, it probably would have been funny, but it wasn't, 'it's okay for you to cry, any of us would have.' poison looked up expectantly and we all nodded. Rose lifted her face, it was tear streaked and her eyeliner was smudged down her red cheeks. Nightmare, exploder and bullet were at her side.
'only you Rose.' exploder sighed. It was true, she is so clumsy and can harm herself on the stupidest of things, although we can normally joke about her injuries, this clearly wasn't funny.
'I-I didn't see it coming... I just- it was there... I was too slow... It got me...I thought I was gunna die...' she whispered. Her innocent eyes swept over all of us, all the girls were in tears, which was odd. It's hard to cry out here, you learn to live with loss, but we all knew that if it had been any of us in her position, we would be the same.
'your safe, I've got you now.' poison kissed her forehead. I was a bit shocked, when the hell had this happened? I can talk to poison later, the priority now being everyones safety, not our love lives.
'okay, everyone in the van, we need-' kobra was cut off by a blood curdling scream. It rang high in my ears as my head flicked round to where it was coming from. Roses face was scrunched up and her mouth was open, the noise had stopped.
'what was-' I started.
'shut up! Rose, what is it? Where does it hurt? Calm down babe, your safe. I'm here.' turbulent spoke cooly as she placed her hands on roses brow,making 'shhh' noises and looking into roses eyes.
'm-my leg... The pain!' she screeched, we knew Rose had a small pain threshold, but she looked like she was in agony, no one seemed to know what to do, so the girls took control. They fussed, we watched intently. Finally, Rose collapsed and we decided that it was time to move, and fast.


R+R please:3
Sign up to rate and review this story