Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > You're Not The Ordinary Type

Let's Kill Tonight

by ChemicalKissez11 4 reviews

Tensions are running high, and a new face is unvieled...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Fantasy - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-09-28 - Updated: 2011-09-29 - 1152 words

1Exciting
Oh my sweet zombie Jesus I’m so sorry it took so long to upload another chapter, please don’t hate me!! :/ I swear to God it wasn’t my fault, I just hate week long vacations…I just miss my laptop so much…And the fuckload of homework and lack of inspiration didn’t helpL Anyway, R&R, my lurvs!

Brendon let out a squeak of surprise as he turned. He met the sunglasses-concealed eyes of his relentless pursuer. He turned to Ryan with fear etched in his face. Instead of shock, Ryan’s held a look of confusion.
The man put a hand on Brendon’s shoulder, who, in turn, shot from his place on the ground and grabbed Ryan’s wrist. Ryan hissed in pain- the fresh cuts on his wrists felt like they were on fire. Brendon ignored Ryan and began running away from the man, who did not move from his standing position. The jerky pulling on Ryan’s wrist soon became too much, and he wrenched himself from Brendon’s grip.
“What the fuck do you think you’re doing?” Ryan breathed, cradling his abused wrists. Brendon sighed exasperatedly and fisted his hair.
“Look, we have to keep moving, there’s no time for questions,” Brendon said as he reached for Ryan. Ryan shied away, and looked at Brendon incredulously.
“Look, Buddy-”
“It’s Brendon.”
“And I don’t give a fuck,” Ryan snorted. “Look, I barely know you- you ran into me a couple minutes ago, you almost broke my guitar (He held his precious guitar case even tighter), some dude comes along and you freak out, and you expect me to follow you? You’re insane, leave me alone.”
Brendon let out a noise of impatience, and turned to the smaller. “If you must know, that guy just…appeared in my house…and he’s been following me for the past hour. He won’t leave me alone!”
Ryan raised an eyebrow at Brendon. His thin lips allowed themselves a smirk. “So you’ve got yourself a stalker. So what? You should feel flattered.”
Brendon’s chocolate eyes widened with disbelief. “You don’t understand, Ryan! He can teleport! As crazy as it sounds, it’s true. You have to believe me!” Ryan chuckled darkly. “You’re right. It does sound crazy.” He ran a hand through his hair and turned on his heel. “I’m out of here.”
As he watched Ryan depart, a spark of realization found its way to Brendon. Ryan’s lanky figure, his ripped clothing, the bruise that lay on his cheek, and his messed up fringe were all familiar.
Ryan was the boy in the vision he had just hours ago.
“So, I guess you turning invisible is just as crazy as somebody teleporting,” Brendon called to the retreating boy. Ryan stopped, and turned slowly. His once teasing features were now hardened and cold. He glared at Brendon, his honey eyes narrowing dangerously.
“What the hell are you talking about?” Brendon sighed and also ran his hand through his hair, suddenly feeling self- conscious. He was utterly speechless under the icy glare this boy was giving him. Ryan began to slowly stalk towards Brendon, his eyes wary.
“I saw you a couple hours ago…it was you…and you were invisible… you were fighting with somebody, and there was a razor-”
Ryan let out a noise that sounded like a cross between a gasp and a growl. “How could you know about that?” He hugged himself hesitantly and took a step backwards. His eyes were guarded.
Brendon sighed again. “All I know is that I was in my room, and I had some sort of vision, and I saw you…Ryan, did you kill someone?”
Brendon’s air escaped his lungs as he was pinned to a tree. Ryan’s breath was ragged and hot on his face, and his fingers were digging harshly into his shoulder blades. Brendon let out a squeak of pain.
“Look. I don’t know what the hell you saw in that fucked-up mind of yours. But it wasn’t me. Now, if you were smart, you’d run away so Id never have to see you again.” Brendon shook his head weakly. “Ryan, you’re in danger. I can’t see you get hurt, it’ll be all my fault.”
Ryan looked skeptically at the younger male. He then released his hands and motioned them at himself. “See? I’m fine. Nothing from your little dream world is going to hurt me.” Brendon barely had time to breath as there was a loud sparking noise, and Ryan fell to the ground.
The man stood behind the motionless body of Ryan, and his fingertips were crackling with electricity. He started pacing menacingly towards Brendon, who stood frozen at the base of the tree. He whimpered and closed his eyes, waiting for the pain to come.
But it never came. There was a violent zapping noise and the smell of charred flesh, but it was not his own. Tentatively he opened one eye, only to see that his pursuer had joined Ryan on the ground. One side of his neck was burnt black. Brendon let out a low breath, which hitched back into his own throat as another figure emerged from behind a tree. But it was not another man whose face was concealed by sunglasses.
The girl appeared to be the same age as Brendon, but she was undisputedly taller. She had straight black hair that ended at her shoulders, and appeared to be longer in the front than in the back. Her large brown eyes, which were rimmed with black eyeliner, darted around warily, and her nose and eyebrow piercing glinted with the reflection of the moonlight. She wore a simple gray v-neck which accentuated her curves, black skinny jeans with rips in various places, and black converse, which were smothered in writing.
The girl crouched over Ryan and gently lifted his torso off the ground. She blew her bangs impatiently out of her eyes and glared at Brendon. “I need help moving him.”
Brendon didn’t dare move. He shakily pointed a finger at Ryan’s motionless body, and the girl rolled her eyes. “No, he’s not dead. Just stunned. Now get your ass over here and help me!” Her sharp words made Brendon scurry over to Ryan. As he knelt down, he stopped and let out a pained squeak when he saw that the other boy’s neck was charred black.

Oh my lord I am such a terrible person!!!! Hides in shame That took too damn long to update, and this chapter is still terrible beyond comprehension…AND ITS SO SHORT. I JUST HATE SCHOOL SO MUCH. And my ex at the moment…such a douche…grrr…well rate, review, and such…I must pass out now XP
Sign up to rate and review this story