Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > You're Not The Ordinary Type

Words. Wars. and Symphonies

by ChemicalKissez11 2 reviews

We meet the rest of our characters...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy - Published: 2011-10-19 - Updated: 2011-10-20 - 904 words

1Exciting
This chapter is laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame…SO LAME. I’m gonna add to it later…I just needed to post SOMETHING…….
Oh yeah, and if you forgot if you are in this story or not, click the link….I’M SORRY IM SO TERRIBLE!!!... http://www.ficwad.com/story/163425

The girl snorted as Brendon attempted to back away from Ryan, only to fall promptly on his ass. “I told you, he’s fine, but we’ve got to move him. Quickly.” She gripped his forearm and heaved him back into a proper kneeling position. He placed himself between the unconscious boy’s legs (ignoring the blood rushing to his head…and other areas) and helped lift him off the ground. The two then paraded the limp Ryan out of the park.
Brendon couldn’t take his eyes off the girl. Upon closer inspection, he could see the very top of a tattoo on her left shoulder, and blinked against the sharp glint emanating from her tongue ring, which was visible now that her mouth was open in a light pant. She avoided making eye contact, and would only mutter directions for Brendon to follow as they made their way through the outskirts of the city.
It wasn’t until the girl motioned him to stop that Brendon felt the sharp pain in his side, and that he was panting heavily. The girl jerked her head towards the left, where a dingy two-story building loomed precariously over them. The door was pushed open, and the three paraded in.
The girl veered Brendon to the left and walked down a narrow hallway, only to find another door, black, and slightly ajar. It was just held a simple bed, a small black bureau, and an empty writing desk, all bathed in bright white light. As soon as Ryan was safely covered by a pure white blanket, the girl turned to Brendon.
“I’m sorry that this was so sudden,” she said extending her hand. “My name is Annabelle Whitlock, but the others just call me Anna.” Brendon backed away, eyeing the hand warily. “Others? You mean there are more of you?”
Anna dropped her hand slowly and met Brendon’s eyes. “We know you’re startled, but you must realize that we are the ones trying to help you, Brendon.” The boy let out a yelp. “How in hell do you know my name?”
Anna shrugged, her eyes glinting in the harsh light. “Wasn’t hard to figure out, with Alissa pouring over your files and all…”
Brendon shook his head in amazement. Only hours had passed since his ‘incident’, and he was already being treated like some sort of science experiment…Anna’s hand found his own, and he was too startled to jerk away. A softer, gentler look had passed over her face, and she even allowed herself a small smile. “I think you’ll be more comfortable here if we explained some things to you.” Her eyes followed Brendon’s to Ryan. “He’ll be fine. Lacey will care for him. I trust her with my life.”
Brendon gave her a skeptical look. “Funny, seeing as how I don’t trust you.” His response was Anna rolling her eyes and dragging him back through the hallway. They pushed a tawny door and were instantly hit by the sound of drunken laughter.
Surrounding a long black table were three teens. The first was a stoic girl who was peeking at Brendon with mocha eyes through her black fringe; the rest lay straight at her shoulders, with blonde highlights poking out now and then. Her skin was an even tan, and her long legs were draped over an equally stoic boy. He looked intimidatingly large, even when sitting down. His muscular form was much lighter in contrast to the girl’s, except his emerald seemed to hold more danger in them. He reached up to run a hand through his dark brown mini Mohawk, his eyes never leaving Brendon.
The last figure was a dramatic change from the serious stillness of the other two. His angular face held a smile, and hi shoulder-length chocolate hair looked windswept. His clear blue eyes seemed hazy, and his smile more than a little drunken. He met Brendon’s eyes, giggled, and fell in a heap on the floor. The girl snickered from her place on the couch and then turned back to face the only window, which let in a healthy amount of moonlight.
Anna swept across the room and sat next to the muscular boy, her smile crooked. “These are the others,” she said, gesturing across the room. “This is Alissa,” The tan girl tore her gaze away from the window and gave Brendon the smallest of smiles. “Caden.” The boy gave him a small nod. Well, that was better than nothing. At least he seemed friendly.
“And this pitiful pile of alcohol,” Anna gave a careless wave to the floor, “Is Cameron.” From his place on the floor, Cameron gave her a sleazy look, which earned him a sharp glare from Anna.
Brendon remained standing. “That’s great to know, but I still don’t understand why I’m here, or who that man was, or-”
“Relax, Brendon,” Alissa growled.
“We’re here to answer your questions.”

[*It is lame, and I am so tired…XP…Critisism is sooo appreciated right now….and now I must die, so NIIITE!!
Sign up to rate and review this story