Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Kids From Yesterday *Frerard and May*

The Kids From Yesterday *Frerard and May*

by Psycho_Dame 3 reviews

My first fanfic! Hope you like it. Frank thinks back on how life was in the old days. And a new bit of loving >:) Ray has secret feelings for Mikey, Frank has secret feelings for Gee - but do the ...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-09-30 - Updated: 2011-09-30 - 596 words

1Funny
I sit there staring at him as he bustles around, getting ready. Staring at him; wondering what happened to the old days, when we jumped around like crazy kids, looking for fun in anyway it came to us. Often that was in kissing me, but that’s all stopped now.
And with that my mind drifts off…

Yelling into my microphone as Gee uses his sass to entice front of the crowd. I shake my head and giggle as I watch him. He’s so wacky.
It’s a really good show, I think to myself; Mikey’s actually coming up to the front and smiling as he rocks out on his bass.
Right, it’s Ray’s guitar solo in a sec, so I’ve got a bit of build up to do. Gerard screams out the lyrics and the crowd shouts back. Man, if someone told me I was going to be doing this when I was older, I never would have believed them! Gerard catches my eye and winks at me. What’s he up to? I wonder; already knowing the answer, it happens every show, and I love every second of it.
He struts over to me, swaying his hips in an extremely sexy way. But I guess that’s because he IS an extremely sexy Way. He grabs a hold of my hair and crashed his lips into mine, causing a hungry moan to escape from my lips.

I’m suddenly thrown back into reality, rudely torn away from my beautiful memory. The backstage crew (including the guys) are all looking at me with their ‘what the fuck’ faces. My eyes grow wide as I realise that I just moaned - out loud! Shit.
“he, he he, he, heh… Um, soz guys, was just um –” Ray cuts me off with a smirk on his face.
“Oh, don’t worry about it dude. Just go back to whatever you were dreaming about; we won’t bother you.” Damn him. Damn him and his evilness. He laughs and walks away, Mikey a few paces behind, although I’m amazed that he can even stand with how much he’s laughing.
Gerard comes up behind me and drapes his arms over my shoulders. Why? Why him? Why now?! “Whatcha thinking of?” he asks, resting his head on mine.
“Nuuuuthin’. Why d’ya ask?” I know why he’s asking. It’s part of his plan to make me fall to my knees. I sigh.
He starts to playfully tug at my hair and moves his head down until his face is buried in the crook of my neck. I shiver as goose-bumps creep across my skin. “W-what are you doing?” I stammer. Please don’t do this to me Gee, I silently beg.
“Nothing. Just having a bit of fun. See you on stage dude, we gotta be on in 5” and with that he walks away. A bit of fun? Like the old days. Was I just a bit of fun? Did I mean nothing to him; a mere play thing that he could just chuck away when he got bored? Tears sting at my eyes and my vision becomes blurred. Come on, Frank! You can’t let this get to you; you’ve got a big show to do. Just, breathe.


*Hi guys! Okay, so this is my first ever fanfic so I hope you like it. Let me know what you think and please R&R! :D
If anyone has any tips on writing or how I can improve, it’s welcome :) *
Sign up to rate and review this story