Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Kids From Yesterday *Frerard and May*

Destroya

by Psycho_Dame 3 reviews

Frank confides in Ray, but in the worst of ways. And Ray starts to think about how his heart gets in the way.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-09-30 - Updated: 2011-09-30 - 934 words

0Unrated
-Ray’s POV-

The show was pretty hardcore tonight. I mean, we all had great fun, and the crowd was going crazy, but something was different. I kept looking over at Frank during the performance and he just didn’t seem the same.
Energy – check
Craziness – check
Constant staring at Gee when he thinks nobody notices – check
Smile – check
But the sparkle in his eyes, and the passion, seemed to be elsewhere; lost in something.
I don’t think anyone else but me has noticed Frank’s odd behaviour towards Gerard. Well, Bob mentioned it to me once, but I think he’s just put it to the back of his mind. Poor Frank. I know that he loves Gee; he doesn’t stare at him like a lust-crazed maniac, but as someone who would jump in front of a train for that one person. I remember when Gerard announced that he and Lyn-Z were getting married in the August. Franks whole demeanour just sagged in hopelessness, but he knew how much this meant to his friend, so he pasted on his best smile and congratulated them both. We all had a fun time and were all laughing with each other, but I noticed. I noticed because I understood his pain.
I feel for Frank, I really do.
I know how he’s aching inside; because I am too. Accept, unlike Gerard, the person I love isn’t married.

You might think I’m a bit of a freak, fancying my best mate’s younger brother. But there are some things in life which can’t be helped.
Just the way he walks, his smile (although it’s not very regular), the way his eyes light up when he’s happy, and even in the tough times. I find it so hard. At least with Gerard, Frank knows he’s bi. I don’t think Mikes could be any straighter! Most of the fans expect Frank and Gee to be gay/ bi/ whatever, even Mikey a bit; but I don’t think any suspect it from me.

I start walking towards the dressing room. In front of me is a rare sight; Frank’s curled up into a tight ball, sobbing. I saw the way he was staring at Gerard earlier, before the show, and I knew what he was thinking; but I didn’t realise it was bad enough to break him down like this.
“F-Frank!?” he looks at me with a sorrowful expression. My heart shatters at the sight of my friend in such distress.
“I-I’m s-so sorry, R-Ray.” Tears stream down his face, causing his stage make-up to leave black streaks across his cheeks. I look down at his now outstretched hands. No!
“I-I really d-do l-love him, Ray. G-Gee…”
“Frank!” his eyes roll up into his head and he blacks out from the pain. Thick gashes line his wrists. Shit, he must’ve caught one of the main veins. “Frank, speak to me buddy! Somebody, help!” I scream for someone to come, anyone. Mikey and Bob come running in, Gerard close behind them.
“What happened?!” yells Bob. I look down at Franks wrists and they follow my gaze. Mikey starts to cry as Gerard tries to rouse his pale friend. I want to hold Mikey, tell him that it’s going to be okay; but I’ve got bigger problems right now. Gerard looks at me pleadingly. “Why would he do this? Everything we’ve been through; everything we stand for!” Oh Gerard, if only you knew.
An ambulance soon arrives. We pile into Bob’s car and speed to the hospital, anxious to see Frank. I buckled in next to Mikey, and we wait in a worried silence to arrive at the hospital. “What if this is the last time we see him?” I turn and look at Mikey; tears escaping from his tightly shut eyes. Without realising, I grab his hand in mine.
“It’s going to be fine, Mikes.”
“I hope so. Ray?” I turn to face him.
“Yeah?”
“C-can you hold me for a bit please?” My mouth hangs ajar. He just asked me to hold him? As in a comforting hug? After all these years of yearning for the contact, I find myself holding back. But Ray, this isn’t you wanting him, it’s him asking for a friend to let him cry.
“Sure thing, Mikey” I smile at him.

Before I know it, we’re at the hospital and racing towards the reception desk. Gerard’s the first to get there. “We’re here to see Frank Iero.”
The receptionist looks at him with a shocked expression from the abrupt interruption from her work. “Oh, yes. He should be in intensive care right now. I’m afraid you’ll have to wait until one of the doctors say it’s all right to visit him” He nods and we go to find some seats in the waiting room.

All of the adrenaline seems to have warn off, and no sooner than I have settled into my seat; I drift off into a not-so-peaceful sleep.

My second chapter. Did i rush into the plot a bit too fast? :S anyway, here it is, please R&R next chapter will be Ray's dream. As i said, i've never done a fanfic before, but if anyone wants to be in it, as a paitient, doctor, fan, random person etc, just let me know. And if you have any ideas on things i could include, i would welcome the help. Thankies and keep on reading :D
Sign up to rate and review this story