Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Kids From Yesterday *Frerard and May*

Sleep

by Psycho_Dame 5 reviews

What happens when love takes over your nightmares?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-10-01 - Updated: 2011-10-01 - 659 words

2Ambiance
- Ray’s Dream -

This has to be the best time I’ve ever had! The crowd’s going wild, we’re really rocking out, and Mikey keeps smiling at me. I don’t think it could get any better than this! We reach the end of Party Poison and the music starts to die down. What’s going on? We’re not supposed to be ending on this song. I look at Frank and he flashes me a malicious grin. Woah! What was that for?
Gerard walks up to the stand and fits the mic back into place; he looks kinda sad. “Well guys. You’ve been a great audience, and a great family, through thick and thin you’ve been there. But now it’s time to say our goodbyes” The whole crowd sighs and someone shouts out the worst thing my ears have ever heard at one of our concerts.
“Finally, you stupid faggots! Why anyone would want to listen to your stuff is beyond me! I don’t give a fuck how many lives you’ve saved; you’re leaving us now! Talk about being selfish pricks!” I stand with my mouth agape.
I look towards Gerard – no movement
Frank – no movement
Surely Mikes won’t stand for this! I watch as he struts up to Gee and takes the mic from him. Go on, dude, tell him that we care!
“You’re right; we are being selfish by leaving you. We really do care though. Except there’s been a little misunderstanding with the guys.” He pauses as he lets the crowd take it in. “You see, our good friend Toro,” he gives me a sideways glace; spite written over his smirking features. “is madly in love with me; and has been for some time. It was always me and him who hung out together in high school. Always me and him who practiced alone. Always him who stared at me. He finally admitted it in the dressing room the other night, while he was drunk. Well, I say admitted…
Really I mean he straddled me and confessed his love; all the while soaking my shirt with his tears. Don’t you just feel sorry for him? I mean, look! How could he ever get someone to fall in love with him? He’s not worthy of anything! Nothing. Nothing but a tiny speck, wanting some affection; not realising that nobody wants to give it to him. Just a pathetic waste. Of. Space.”
Suddenly the audience erupt with laughter. I look to see the band; they’re all mocking me. What’s going on? I’d never tell Mikey how I feel. But I guess I did. Why are they being so horrible; I was their best friend!
Mikey walks up to me, he grabs hold of my neck and whispers in my ear; “so, you really love me?” I can’t stand it anymore. I start to turn away, but I’m stopped. I feel hot liquid running down my body and I look down to see a silver object, glinting, between Mikey’s fingers.
I collapse to the ground, listening to the crowd chanting my name:
“Goodbye Ray Toro. The man who’ll never love”
Goodbye, Ray.



I shoot up. A cold sweat, soaking my face. I’m panting heavily, but it’s okay. I’m lying down in one of the hospital chairs in the waiting room; Gerard is by the coffee machine with Mikey (shocker there!). They’re talking to some girl; she looks really scared, almost hopeless. I calm myself down; it was just a dream. And I cautiously walk over to them. Why is she upset?



A very big thankyou to MrsWayandIero for appearing at the end (the next chapter will be about you and your story) and for giving me some ideas on what i could do. Don't kill me! Ray's awesome, but nightmares can be harsh!
Sign up to rate and review this story