Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Almost

(39) Teenage Romance

by XxPerfectTomorrowxX 4 reviews

What is Kacy's answer? Sorry guys this one is short!

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2011-10-01 - Updated: 2011-10-01 - 619 words - Complete

1Moving


"Yes." I whispered, staring in to Brendon's eyes. The sincere look of love covering his face warmed my heart and as we stared at each other the room errupted in applause coming from our friends and my mother.

Brendon gently took my hand and slid the ring on my finger which surprised me because I didn't remember telling him my ring size. I figured my mother must have or something. They all must have known hence the camera now going off and the looks on everyones faces before he actually had proposed. "This is just your engagement ring." Brendon informed me, "I'll show you your wedding ring later tonight."

I smiled, feeling giddy. "It's beautiful. This entire moment is beautiful. I love you Brendon."

He smiled back as he leaned forward and placed his lips against mine. The moment would have been perfect had a camera not been going off in the background but I figured if I was marrying Brendon that would be something I"d have to get used to and it wouldn't always just be our family.

**

(Birthday Dinner Later That Night)

The restaurant was fancy so I felt very much underdressed but surprisingly I didn't particularly care. I was in a state of shock from Brendon's proposal so people staring wasn't something I was even taking notice of at the moment.

I kept stealing glances at my finger, expecting the ring to disappear. I was eighteen years old and engaged, had lost most of my memory and planned to go on tour with my musician fiancee. Could life get any stranger? And why would he want to marry me so quickly? Well we hadn't actually set a date but the proposal still surprised me... Wouldn't he want to wait longer? We were both so young. I held all of my doubts in though because I didn't want my negativity to ruin the night. This was true perfection. Me and him, sitting next to each other. Why ruin it with doubt?

"Did you enjoy your surprise party?" Brendon asked as we waited for our food to arrive. "You seemed a little bummed."

I took a sip of my sprite and shrugged, "I wasn't really bummed... It was just awkward being around everyone." I admitted, "I loved it though. Especially the conclusion." I told him with a wink.

Brendon smiled back, "I'm glad. I was a little nervous."

"Did you honestly think I'd say no?" I asked, surprised.

"It was 50/50 baby." Brendon said, grinning. "Sometimes you surprise me. I'm not assuming anything when it comes to you."

I laughed, "I guess that's for the best. I can't wait until school is over." I admitted.

Brendon raised an eyebrow in surprise, "Really? You, my overachieving brainiac, can't wait for school to be over?" He asked.

I nodded, "Yep. You heard me right. It's just dragging on, you know? I'm excited for our next step. I want to go out and enjoy your shows. I want to learn new things. I want to do everything." I said, wrinkling my nose as I thought of everything the world had to offer.

"Well someone's positivity just switched on." Brendon said since I had been slightly negative about touring previously.

Now I was more seeing it as a huge opportunity. Sure college would be logical but love seemed so much more important right now. Love and everything that came along with that love. But I was a teenager, how was I supposed to know that everything could go terribly wrong when everything seemed so right?



(Short chapter... Sorry guys (: & kinda mushy! I just wanted to post an update with the answer at least. Reviews are so greatly appreciated, rating as well! Thanks!)
Sign up to rate and review this story