Categories > Celebrities > 30 Seconds to Mars > Start again with a brand new name

Chapter 3

by Emma_Rock 0 reviews

Category: 30 Seconds to Mars - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Horror,Romance - Warnings: [V] [R] - Published: 2011-10-02 - Updated: 2011-10-02 - 1857 words

0Unrated
Well, after what seemed years, the 8 o clock at that night came. I really wanted to go out because the room I was leaving at was so small and and as it was winter, I couldn't get out whenever I wanted to. It was raining in the morning. And I was supposed to go to work but the rain was very hard so I had to stay at home.
When I just finished dressing up myself after a hot shower it was 7:50. I could get some make up in this little time as I'm not fan of this kind of beauty, putting whatever you find in your face just to make a point and create a fake you. I was dressed in my tight black jeans and one of the many free-arted t-shirt I had. Like I was going in a high school party at a bar. That was my style anyways.
Suddenly I listened somebody knocking on the door. It was obviously Jared. He told me that when he had to go out with somebody, was faster at be ready than he thought. And as I didn't had another choise I ran to answer the door. But what I saw in front of me when I opened the door wasn't what I expected.
Mike was standing in front of me. No, no, no. It couldn't be him. How did he know were I live? I stood frozen like I saw a ghost. Until he spoke.
''Hi...''
''Hey...''
''Hmm... I know you think how I found you, probably. Well, I asked your sister and she told me where I can find you.''
''Oh... Ok. What do you want?''
''You.''
Excuse me? Me? Why? I thought I was the reason of our fucked up ending but now?
''I think I made my point clear Mike. We're finished.''
''But-''
''There's no but! I thought you respected me and you could do anything for me! Or at least that's what you said.''
''Hey, when you left you didn't let me say even a word! A fuckin word. Please just let me explain you-''
''Explain me what? That you fucked another girl? And say that you were thinking of me when you did it? And that you love me? Sorry, but this tricks aren't for me''
''You said them all already. Come on Anna, I love you. I. Love. You. Please come back to our place, we're gonna work this out.''
''You thought it too faaaaast... After 3 weeks. I'm not coming.''
''Please An-''
''I said I'm not coming! I separated my way from yours, I have my own life right now. If you really loved me you would have left by now.''
''I love you and I'll fight to take you back''
And with this he came in the room and started walking to me. I felt like he was the hunter and I was the prey. He reached to hold my hand.
''Don't dare to touch me or I'll kick your balls. I said GO AWAY!''
And with that he grabbed me by the waist and pinned me to the wall behind me. Now I was trapped. Fuck. The only think I did was to slap him directly in his face.
''Babe, don't think that you did something.''
And with that he crushed his lips on mine with force. Such force that I could say I almost bitted my lip to hard and it was bleeding. He then grabbed my hands and pulled them above my head. He then left my lips to take breaths of fresh air.
''HELP! SOMEBODY COME OVER HERE!'' I started to scream as I tried to pull my hands away from his grip.
But I didn't succeded. Nobody came. I was so scared when Mike crushed his lips to mine again. I started crying and sobbing. I was shaking. I didn't wanted to think about the rest of it.
He started work his way down my neck, his teeth grabbing my skin and making me cry out in pain. Suddenly I heard him groan and somehow scream out. And then he was off of me. I was free. I opened my eyes to see what happened and I saw Mike lying on the floor with his palm in the back of his head. And then Jared. Jared. In front of me with a scared look. He reached to me and held me in his arms.
''Are you ok? What's going on here?'' he yelled the last sentence and looked at me concerned.
I couldn't form my answer. I was sobbing frantically and I was shaking. I tried to say some words.
"Mike... Me... He... Said... Things... Came... And... Tried... Rape...'' and I started crying again.
He started rock me back and forth, in his arms. I was looking at Mike, terrified. I finally calmed down a little so I could speak.
''How did you came in?''
''Fortunately, the door was left open and I heard you crying and yelling.''
''I can't believe this...''
''What?''
''That he practicaly tried to rape me.''
''I'll sound stupid but... Who is he?''
''Mike. My ex-boyfriend.''
''Oh, now I understand why you left him''
I looked up at him and I saw his eyes filled with horror. He was concerned about me. He cared about me. And then I looked at Mike on the floor. He said he loved me. But he didn't cared.
And as I was lost in my thoughts, I saw Mike stirring and starting getting up. I was scared about what he was going to do.
''Just get up and get the fuck out of here'' Jared said when Mike opened his eyes.
''Hey, who you are and telling me what to do?''
''Probably not somebody who tried to get advantage of a girl''
''Ok bro, don't bite me.''
''Don't call me bro.''
''And how? Anna's new little doggie?''
And slap! Jared listening to this words slapped him on the face. Then held me tight against his chest again.
''Mike, please get out of here.'' I said with a pleading voice.
''Unf... Ok, just because you said it. Not because the hey-I'm-her-angel guy next to you.''
''If you say something else I will-'' Jared pissed now made a fist and he was ready to punch him.
''NO! Don't do it, please Jared.'' I tried to calm him down.
''Alright. If you want it this way... Come and collect the stuff you left at home so we can be completely finished. If it really is what you want.''
''Mom will come do it. I don't put my leg in that place again''
''Ok. As you want.''
''Goodbye Mike'' I said coldly.
''Goodbye. And hey, mr. Angry, just in your information, she's still a virgin''
What? He really said it out loud? Fuck. Now I was more pissed off to him. Luckily, he left and I didn't punched him as Jared was going to do before. Jared. Fuck, now he knew my little secret. Even if we were just friends. I was sure now he was pissed off. I turned my head to look at him and he was looking at me. As I opened my mouth to speak, he spoke.
''I know, you're embarassed but it's ok.''
I wanted to believe what he said but against it I spoke.
''I didn't wanted you to find this out this way. I'm so so so sorry.''
''I said it's ok. It's just physical. You don't have to be pissed about it.''
Fuck, I wanted to cry. Again. My eyes were filled with tears I tried to hold back. But I couldn't. The moment was so hard and I wanted to collapse in a million pieces. So I started crying again.
''Anna, let it all out. If it's what you want, do it. Cry till you're ok.''
''I'll never be ok. I just experienced one of my biggest fears and that can't be forgotten too fast. I have to cry for my entire life.''
''C'mon, don't say stupid things.'' And he kissed my forhead slighlty.
''I'm sorry.''
''Why?''
''Because of all that happened. Because I caused you a trouble. Because I am here with you.'' And with the last words I started sobbing.
''Please, it's ok. You didn't caused trouble. I was here and helped as I could. And don't be sorry about your existence, it's a miracle that you are on of the 6 billion people in this world.''
Oh God, was he real? He just said that I was a miracle? Nobody ever told me such a thing. I couldn't help but cry harder now.
''You can't be true''
''What?''
''You can't be true. All the things you say, all the things you do for me... Nobody ever-''
''Shh... Don't say anything. I'm a human ok? I'm not Superman. I just mean what I say and I never regret about it.''
And then there was that moment again. As I looked into his eyes and got lost once again, he leaned and kissed me. Softly. Slowly. This wasn't just a kiss. This was something more. More intense for sure. He held on the back of my neck with one hand and on my back with the other. It was so sweet. His lips were so soft and sweet. I hold on his neck then with both hands as I kissed him back. His tounge caressing my bottom lip, like he was asking for permission to enter my mouth. I opened my mouth slightly and he slipped his tounge in. Just barely, to touch mine and then go back to caress my lip.
It seemed to be hours but it was just a minute. We pulled away to inhale fresh air and I looked into his eyes. These blue little babies. They were filled with emotions. I could say mine were too. And then he crushed his lips against mine again, just for a second and pulled away, his hands on my waste now.
''I'm sorry.'' He said as he looked at me.
''Why?''
''Because of this. I think it's-''
''No. Don't be sorry. it's ok. I can say it was meant to happen.''
He smirked at my words. I meant them. It was meant to happen, sooner or later. I had this feeling since I met him. And now I don't regret anything. For once in my life I was sure about what I did.
''Yeah. It was meant to happen.'' he said after his long pause in a soft voice, barely a whisper.
This was it. I was in the arms of a man I started falling for. And I felt good. He was like my angel. He was my angel. If he wasn't there, nobody would know what whould happen to me. But fortunately he came at the right time. Not only in the room, but in my life too.
Sign up to rate and review this story