Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Tell Me Where We Go From Here

What The Color Of Her Eyes Were

by adrenalinerevolver 0 reviews

Coffee Shops at 2 o clock in the morning

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2011-10-04 - Updated: 2011-10-04 - 762 words

0Unrated
Tell Me Where We Go From Here
Chapter 2 25

Okay so quick note:
1! title from savior-rise against
2! sorry for being so late :( I have had so much drama going on well still going on with just everyone :/ and I'm going on vacation so ill try to get stuff up today and I wont be back til Tuesday.
Well I hope this covers things I'm done rambling XD bye

What The Color Of Her Eyes Were
February 12 2002

I sat in a small local coffee shop with my gloved hands loosely holding onto my coffee. I stared at it in deep thought with a scowl on my face.

I have long straight blonde hair with old streaks of black and blue in my choppy lairs. My fringe covers my eyes which used to be bright green or maybe pale blue. Now they are always a permanent dark gray that look mysterious and cold. My heart shaped face once had color in my cheeks but now I always look unhealthily pale with my pink lips chapped.

People believe I have given up completely on life. Lost all color or hope. I always wear black now as a way of mourning. Before I would wear band t shirts and bright colors. When I lived with my aunt things got better, I found out who I was what I wanted to do. I even got a bachelor degree in fine arts to become a comic book artist.

Its been 5 months since that girl has laughed or even smiled. I loved them despite the past but I will never know if they loved me back. I returned to the quiet and withdrawn girl I was before I moved in with my aunt.

I used to love music and have my mp3 player with me all the time blasting punk rock music. I don't do that anymore it reminds me of the past. I usually hide in my appartment but today a friend of mine told me to meet them here because they “reallly need to talk to me it is a matter of LIFE and DEATH!”

I glanced around the place and saw another man in a booth across of me looking at me curiously with hazel eyes once I looked at him he glanced down at his coffee and over to the window to see the snow drifting down from the sky.

I looked down at my coffee too drinking the rest and throwing out the cup. I walked outside into the soft snow and walked down the street for a bench. I sat down and pulled out a cigarette and lit it, breathing in the smoke.

I look down the street wondering why it was so quiet. It was rarely quiet in Chicago, even at night but I guess at around 2 o clock in the morning things quiet down. As I start to wonder where the hell my idiotic friend is the man from the coffee shop comes over and sits besides me.

“Can I have one?”
“Sure” I reply
I hand him one and he mutters his thanks.
“So what are you doing out so late” he asks
“I should ask you the same” I reply avoiding eye contact.
“I couldn't sleep so I came from my hotel to walk and found this place” he says gesturing to the shop behind us.
“You're from out of town?”
“Yea I'm from New Jersey”
“I knew there was something different about your voice”
I hear him chuckle and feel him gazing at me.
“You haven't answered my question”
“Because it's none of you're business”
“Its just a simple question” He continues
“I am supposed to meet a friend of mine here” I give in
“At 2 in the morning?” he asks
“Yep”
There is a silence filled with us breathing in smoke and blowing it out in puffs and I still feel his gaze on the side of my face.
“Why won't you look at me?” He asks
“You are just filled with questions aren't you”
“ Can't blame someone for being curious”
I then look at him and see him properly. He had black hair that fell to his shoulders and a button nose. He had hazel eyes that seemed to glow green at the moment. The street light above us threw shadows across his face so I couldn't see him clearly.
“See” he grins “It isn't so bad”
I look away again feeling heat rise up to my cheeks and said
“You have no idea”
I threw my cigarette bud into the street and walked away.

Xoxo m
Sign up to rate and review this story