Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > What Goes On Tour, Stays On Tour.

First Night On Tour

by Emily_Bellamy 2 reviews

About Brendon and Ryan's housemate, and her touring with them in her own band. Imagine that Panic! never split up.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-10-05 - Updated: 2011-10-05 - 1894 words - Complete

1Ambiance
The next morning, we woke up at 5:00am, and got dressed quickly, as the tour bus was picking the three of us up at 5:30am. Ryan was already up and dressed, and so we were standing outside at 5:25, waiting. Then the bus pulled up, and we loaded all our stuff on. We were the first ones on the bus, so we got first pick of the bunks. “Brendon, we’re having this one!” I said, pointing to the furthest from the door, and chucking my stuff on it. He laughed and said, “Fine by me! Ryan, you and Hope can have this one, next to us.” I said. “Someone will be alone. “No they won’t, Jon’s girlfriend is coming, so one of your girls with Spence, then the other two.” “Nicole can share with Spence, she fancies him!” I said! This was gonna be awesome!
Brendon and I were sat on our bunk, when the bus picked up Jon, Ruth (His girlfriend who I’d liked until she became friends with Hope and had turned into a bitch) and Hope, who lived near them.
“Hey” exclaimed Hope. “Isn’t this cosy?” she said, as she spied me and Brendon kissing enthusiastically. “Woah! Guys!” Said Ryan. “What happened last night?” That’s for me to know, and you to not find out.” I said, tapping my nose. “I screwed her real good.” Said Brendon, smirking. “Thanks B.” I said, hitting him with my pillow. “My parents said I always have to tell the truth,” he said, crossing his arms. “Your parents are morons.” Said Jon, sticking his tongue out. “Mormon,” He said, “how many more times?” “I’m guessing several,” I joked.
We picked up the rest of Panic! and my band Purple Iris, and they all chose their bunks, Nicole sharing with Spencer, (surprise surprise) and Lauren and Alice shared. We were all down in the seated area of the bus, minding our own business, when Ruth and Hope came up to us. “Hey.” They said, at the same time. “Hi,” replied Lauren. “I don’t think we’ve met, I’m” “A slag, yeah, we know.” Said Hope. “Look, Hope, why are you so desperate to hate us?” She thought for a minute, blinking her false eyelashes. “Because, you’re all stupid little girls. And you live with RyRy. How do I know you’re not screwing him?” Nicole laughed. “Cos she’s screwing Brendon. Duh!” We all had a giggle at that, and Lauren then said, “Hey, Ruth, how long have you been dating Jon?” “About…” “…Don’t speak to them Ruth, they’re immature little witches and they deserve to be rubbish on stage tonight. Watch your back, Pippa.” And they flounced off. “Urgh! What does RyRo see in her? She’s horrid!” We all nodded in agreement. “I’m gonna call James, back In a bit!” I said, and went to sit on my bed. “Hey James!” I said, putting the phone to my ear. “Hey Pippa!” he exclaimed, “Long time no speak!”
“I Know!”
“How’s you? What you up to?”
“Well, at the moment, I’m dating Brendon Urie, on tour with Panic! At The Disco and Fall Out Boy with my band, Purple Iris, and living with Brendon and Ryan when not on tour. OH MY GOD do you wanna come to a show?”
“WOW! That’d be awesome!” He exclaimed!
“Oh crap, Brendon’s coming, speak soon James!”
“Bye!” He shouted, and the phone disconnected. “Who was that?” asked Brendon suspiciously. “My best friend James.” I said. “What did he want?” I shrugged, “Not much, just a catch up… Can he have a ticket for one of the shows?” Brendon nodded. “Sure, if he wants one!”
Just then Pete, Patrick, Joe and Andy came in. “Hey guys, you’d better start getting ready for sound check, then we’re getting our outfits for the last show!” Pete shouted. “Yay!” exclaimed Brendon, jumping up and down, “I can’t wait to see what I’m gonna be wearing.” He’s so gay. “Well, the wait is almost over, though the girls clothes are the coolest!” exclaimed Patrick. “Wait, you’ve already seen them?” asked Nicole. “Yeah, duh!” said Joe, ruffling her hair. “I can’t wait to see you guys play!” Exclaimed Andy. “We’re pretty excited!” I said. “You bet you are kid!” replied Pete, grinning. “Right, come with me. Your costumes are in the venue, so they keep safe.”
We followed the FOB guys, and got to the venue. “Woah!!” exclaimed Lauren, “it’s huge!” “And that’s just my…” “No Pete, don’t start that again!” moaned Brendon, and I giggled. I knew what Pete was gonna say, he says it every time! We went backstage, where Pete’s girlfriend Lizzie (Elizabeth) was waiting with the massive trunk she had bought along. “Costume time!” she exclaimed when she saw us. The FOB guys were going on dressed as superheroes. Pete was Spiderman, Andy was Superman, Joe was Batman, and Patrick was dressed as Iron Man. Next was Panic!’s costumes. “Jon, come here.” She held up yellow and black striped tie, with a school uniform shirt and some black skinny jeans. “Ryan,” she gave him a red and yellow striped tie, white school uniform shirt and black skinny jeans. “Spencer,” Blue and white tie, and the same as the others, “Brendon,” green and silver tie and the same parts as the others. “Oh my god, you guys are going on dressed as hogwarts students! That’s actually awesome!” I screamed. “Now the girls, the theme for your outfits is: fancy dress!” said Lizzie. “First, Lauren,” She pulled out a white and pink dress, which was very short, and had a matching pair of long white socks, bright pink 4 inch heels, and wings. There was also a matching bass strap. “Wow!” said Lauren. “Next, Nicole.” There were some extremely tight black jeans, knee high brown boots, with extremely massive heels, a cowboy hat, and a vest top and jacket with a sheriffs’ badge. “Oh my god! Cowboy!” she shrieked, and hugged Lizzie. “Alice,” She had a pair of knee length skinny jeans, and some flat shoes, because they’re more appropriate for drumming than heels. She had a striped top, with a red belt around it, and a massive red and black hat, with sparkly fluff and a skull and crossbones. “Wow!” she exclaimed, and tried on the hat, which fit her perfectly. “Pippa,” She pulled out a black lace dress, with red silk trimmings. There was a pleated red trail at the back, also silk. It was a gothic Victorian dress. She then pulled out some white face make-up. “Oh wow, that’s gorgeous!” exclaimed Brendon, “You’re gonna look so hot in that!” I grinned, “Vampire?! Yes!” Brendon hugged me. “You’re coming on one of our sets wearing that, it’ll fit in so well! Third last one, okay?” I nodded. “now, get ready for tonight everyone!” said Pete, carrying his costume over one arm. We went back to the tour bus, and I put my green jeans, a black and white striped top and my black, lace, heel boots. “Ready guys?” I said. Alice had her yellow jeans on, Lauren blue and Nicole red. They were all wearing different patterned black/white tops, Nicole spots, Lauren checked, and Alice had splodges all over hers. Everyone wore flat shoes, apart from me, wearing heels. Alice had bright yellow converse, Nicole had black vans, and Lauren had leopard print dolly shoes, with little bows. The Panic! guys had got their bow ties and waistcoats on, and I couldn’t help but to think how gorgeous Brendon looked. “Wow, you look hot!” “Haha Thanks!” he said! “You girls are on first. We’re in New York, remember!” exclaimed Pete. We nodded, and got ready backstage. The crowd were cheering waiting for us. Alice went on first and sat down, followed by Lauren, then Nicole…
I ran on stage and shouted “Good evening New York City!” The crowd cheered even louder! “We are Purple Iris, and we’re going to be playing you a few songs!!” we kicked off with Teenage. Then Eighteen and Yesterday. Halfway through the set, we did a crowd cheering competition, and they were so loud! We finished the set with Dragon Ball. “Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome to the stage, my gorgeous boyfriend BRENDON URIE!” I screamed. The crowd loved that, and they cheered even more! We then went off stage. No doubt we’d be all over the papers tomorrow. But oh well. Then it was Panic!’s turn to perform. “WHAT’S UP NEW YORK?!” shouted Brendon….
45 minutes later…
“So for this last song, I’d like to invite my lovely girlfriend Pippa on to the stage. This is Lying is the most fun a girl can have without taking her clothes off!” I walked on to the stage, with my microphone in hand, and shouted, “Hello again New York!” The crowd screamed, and Brendon grabbed my hand. “Ready?” he whispered. “Of course!” I replied, grinning. “Still me that makes you sweat? Am I who you think about in bed?” Brendon sang up to the chorus, where I joined in, and we sang the rest of the song together. The crowd went wild after this, and Brendon said “We were Panic! At the Disco, and we’re handing you over to the very capable hands of Fall Out Boy! Enjoy, and goodnight!” And we left the stage, Brendon and I hand in hand.
“Well done guys!” exclaimed Andy, as he and the rest of Fall Out Boy got ready to go on stage. “Cheers mate!” said Brendon. We went into the dressing room that we were all sharing (which was huge in case you’re wondering) and sat down on the huge leather sofa. We were chatting about the show, and how well it’d gone for each of us, when Lauren burst into the room, crying her eyes out. “What’s up Lauren?” I asked, puzzled. Lauren never cried. This must be serious. “Well… I… I’m… Just… So… I don’t know how to say this but… I’m… leaving the band… I’m… Sorry…” And she left, grabbing all her stuff, which we’d brought off the tour bus into the venue. “Great,” I said sarcastically. “Now we don’t have a bloody bass player.” Brendon shook his head. “She could have given you some notice. This sucks. We’re gonna have to put an advert out for a new bass player. Like now.” I nodded, “I know, but how? We’ve got another show tomorrow night, we can’t just cancel.” Brendon shrugged, “We might have to. Fall Out Boy and Us could still play though, you guys could drop out.” I shook my head. “No way, we’re gonna finish this tour with three of us. I can play the bass on the piano!” Brendon grinned. “See, there’s a solution for everything! Now about bass players. I know just the thing to do. We can hold a meeting, with all the bands on the label, and see if they know of anyone who’d be suitable. How’s that sound?” “Thanks B.” “No problem, lets get calling people,” he said.
Sign up to rate and review this story