Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > What Goes On Tour, Stays On Tour.

We get a new bass player...

by Emily_Bellamy 1 review

Well, I suck at summaries, so I'm not gonna try and write one, cos it'll give the chapter away! (I think it's slightly shorter than the others, so sorry) x

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2011-10-09 - Updated: 2011-10-09 - 561 words - Complete

0Unrated
Brendon picked up his phone. "Babe, I'm gonna call some people I know, and see what they can do, okay, don't panic, everything will be fine." and that, is why I live Bden so much."Hey, is that Jeremy? Hey yeah, it's Brendon yeah. No I haven't made out with Ryan recently, Jer. Do you know of any female bass players? Really?" I looked up from the coffee I'd made myself hopefully. "Charlie York, ok, cheers mate, that's a huge help. Okay, bye. No I won't make out with Jon, Spencer or even Ryan. Bye" Brendon disconnected the phone. "you've got a new bassist. Names Charlie York. Taylor's sister." I grinned. "Bren, I love you!" he hugged me. "I love you too! Let's get some sleep, cos you've gotta meet Charlie in the morning!" I nodded, and followed him through to the bedroom we were sharing. We both climb into bed, and were both asleep in 10 minutes.

The next morning, Brendon woke me up by gently kissing my forehead, and saying "Come on, you'll be late for Charlie." I groaned. I could hear the news on in the background. What in the name of Brendon's apple bottom was the news on for? Just then, I heard the name Lauren mentioned. "Miss Lauren Styles has been found unconscious in a hotel room, having slit her wrists to shreds, and is now undergoing intense surgery." "What?" I shook my head. "No way!" Brendon frowned. I had this feeling he knew a little more than me, but he wasn't wanting to spill. "what is it Brendon, I can read you like a book! What do you know?" "Well, Pete told me he fancied her, the day after he met you, and I dunno, he must have tried something on her." I was shocked. "Would Pete do something like that?" Brendon looked sceptical. "He has been know to... Ah... Get his way in that area a lot." "So she left tour cos of Pete? That's not good. She could have died! I hope he's feeling guilty!" Brendon looked like he agreed. "I agree, honey, but, Pete got you signed, so don't be too bitter with him, okay?" I nodded. "Gonna get dressed now, so I'll see you in a few, okay?" he nodded, and I went back to our room, to find some clothes. I picked out one of my posh-ish going out tops, flung it on with a pair of normal coloured skinny jeans, for once. I was fuming with Pete. He'd basically used one of my best mates for romance, and I was being told to chill out about it. I would try, for the bands' sake, but I would be having words next time I saw him, no matter what Brendon said. "Honey?" I said, pulling on some converse, "Can I go to the hospital to see Lauren later on?" Brendon nodded. "If you want to!" he said, and as he was already dressed, we headed down to the conference room, where Jeremy had said to meet Paramore and Charlie, as she was Taylor's sister. We all took sears on the sofa, Panic! And Me, Nicole and Alice. The Paramore, and Fall Out Boy members arrived. (i made sure to send some evils in pete's direction)... A nervous knock at the door informed us of Charlie's arrival, and I said "Come in!"
Sign up to rate and review this story