Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > What Goes On Tour, Stays On Tour.

Plus 1

by Emily_Bellamy 1 review

I suck at summaries, but this is where they find out whether Charlie is good enough to be the bass player.. enjoy!(I apologize for all the Muse in this story..)

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2011-10-10 - Updated: 2011-10-10 - 1217 words - Complete

0Unrated
The door swung open, and a girl wearing bright pink converse, a short black and white checkered skirt with knee length leggings, and a pink top entered the room, carrying a (you guessed it) bright pink hard guitar case, and a leather jacket slung lazily over her shoulder. "You must be Charlie?" I said. She nodded, "Yeah, you must be Pippa?" I smiled, great, she seemed cool enough, but could she play? Awkward silence.
"Well," said Brendon. He's always the one to break any awkward silences. "You don't have to play to us, but it's probably better if you do, cos then we'll know if you're decent or not!" I giggled, and Taylor said "C'mon sis, show 'em whatcha got!" She pulled the guitar out of the case, very carefully, as if she was frightened of breaking it. I knew that it would be pink, but I was mistaken. It was bright green, with black and white trimmings. The strings, however, were bright pink, as were the lights that lit up when she plugged it into the amp. "Okay then," said Alice. "Go for it." And she took a plectrum from her pocket, and began to play. She was playing the bass riff from Uprising, by Muse. I looked at Alice and she grinned back. When she'd finished playing, I nodded. "Yeah, you're in!" "Awesome!" she exclaimed, "When do we start practicing?" I thought for a moment, then Nicole said, "Straight away!" And Alice took her off to the tour bus, probably to put all her stuff away, and show her to Lauren's- Now Charlie's bunk.
Me and Nicole left the room, followed by Brendon, Ryan and Jon. Ryan was telling them something, and I heard the words 'Hope' and 'Enough' mentioned. This day was just getting better if that was what I thought it was. "So guys," I said, turning round. "Where's Spence today?" they all shrugged. "Not a clue, he just said he was going out and that he might be back later." "Oh," I shrugged. Just then, my phone buzzed in my pocket. "Guys, Lauren's calling me!" I picked up, and put her on loud speaker. "Hiya Lauren! How're you?"
"Much better thanks, but I think I owe you guys an explanation for leaving the band so suddenly."
"Well, yeah, we did wonder."
"Basically, what happened was, I was just coming off stage, and Pete just came up to me, and started saying how much he liked me. I think he might have been slightly drunk, but I don't know. Anyway, he tried to kiss me, and I panicked. I wasn't entirely sure of his intentions, but he said he just wanted a kiss. I wasn't so sure, so I pushed past him, and left. I would have kissed him, but..." She faltered.
"But what?" asked Nicole.
"But, I'm already with someone else. So I decided that I shouldn't betray his trust. And that's why I left. I'm sorry, I just couldn't spend every day having to see Pete, and remember what happened. I'm so sorry guys." I thought she was gonna cry.
"Hey, Lauren, It's okay, we've...uh... got a new bass player, so y'know, don't worry about it. Promise we're still mates though, yeah?" I said.
"Still best mates." she said, sniffing. Nicole frantically nudged me, as she saw Ruth and Hope approaching Ryan and Brendon, and I rolled my eyes. "Right, well, we'd better go, love you Lauren!"
"Bye guys." She hung up. Hope walked up to us. I don't know how she even has the cheek to do so after how rude she was the other day. "What d'ya want Hope?" I asked. "Just, a- chat with Ry Ry." "Over there." I spat, pointing in Brendon and Ryan's direction. "Oi, Ry Ry, your girlfriend wants you!" i shouted. He looked worried, but he waved to her all the same. I saw Brendon excuse himself, knowing that it was gonna get sticky. Ruth just kind of stood in the middle awkwardly, wondering what to do, so Nicole said, "hey, Ruth, come and chill with us." So Ruth came over. Ruth, the best mate of the girl we all loathed. By this time, Alice and Charlie were back, having sorted sleeping arrangements and luggage out. Hayley and Jeremy had hung around, and were chatting with Pete and Patrick. Andy and Joe had gone somewhere else. I knew Ruth wouldn't start a fight, but we might have to break one up, by the sounds of what was happening with Ryan and Hope. "So, Ruth, what bands do you like? Apart from Panic!, of course!" "I like FOB, Paramore, 30Seconds To Mars, My Chemical Romance, Black Veil Brides, y'know, those type of bands..." She finished, as Hope stormed over to us. "Come on Ruth, we're leaving." she scowled, grabbing Ruth's wrist and pulling her away. Ruth shook her off. "No, Hope you're leaving. Just go off and be unpopular on your own. Sorry, but I've had enough of doing everything you say. I don't want anything to do with you anymore. I know you slept with Spencer last year, although you had Ryan. That's just wrong, because Spencer didn't actually know you were with Ryan. The only people who knew were me, Brendon, Ryan and Pippa." I was shocked that Ruth would turn on Hope like this, but in my head, I was thinking 'you go girl'. "Fine." said Hope. "Have it your way. But mark my words, life will be Hell without me." and with that, she stormed off."Oh my gosh! That was amazing Ruth!" shouted Brendon, and everyone high-5'd her. That was gonna leave me grinning for weeks. Then Pete came over. "What does he want?" i asked Brendon. Brendon (quite sensibly) grabbed hold of me, so that I didn't do anything stupid, like punch Wentz in the face. "Hiya Pete!" exclaimed Ruth. "I heard what you said to Hope," He said, grinning, "That was amazing. Well done!"
"Alright, Wentz, drop the innocent act. I know you tried to kiss Lauren." I shouted out, in complete and utter shock at myself. "What?" he questioned. "How do you know about that?"
"Ha!" I shrieked. "So you're not denying it? You DID try to kiss her!" He put his hands up. "Wasn't my fault, blame the alcohol." I was fuming. "You. Lost. Us. A. Freaking. Bass. Player. Wentz." He looked taken aback at my sudden outburst, and said, "Look Pippa, I really liked Lauren, and I thought she felt the same. But I was obviously wrong. She didn't like me back."
"Oh." I said. "Sorry Pete. You know I love you really, right?" He nodded. "Thank God he was okay with that!" exclaimed Brendon, as we walked to sound check, otherwise that coulda been nasty." I smiled. "I love you Brendon, you know that, right?" He nodded. "I love you too honey!" We grinned at eachother, he grabbed my hand, and we entered the Venue we were playing that evening.


________________________________________________________

Aww, everything's sorted! That's good. But who is Lauren seeing, and where did Spencer go?
All shall be revealed. I am gonna try and do a chapter a week, (at least) unless i get some crazy idea and just have to keep typing! So yeah, you can review, if ya want! xx
Sign up to rate and review this story