Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > What Goes On Tour, Stays On Tour.

Charlie's First Show

by Emily_Bellamy 0 reviews

Basically, this is what happens on Charlie's first ever show.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2011-10-11 - Updated: 2011-10-11 - 805 words - Complete

0Unrated
We were at soundcheck. We'd decided that as Charlie didn't really know any of our songs yet, apart from Dragon Ball, that we were going to do a covers show, until she'd learnt them all. We were sitting in a corner at the back, as Panic! were soundchecking. They were playing I Write Sins Not Tragedies. Brendon was singing "What a shame that Pippa's such a whore!" I looked up as he sang this and stuck my fingers up, at which point he said "Don't worry babe, I won't say that tonight. I'll change it to 'what a shame Pippa likes to snore!'" I grimaced. "Great." I muttered to Alice, Nicole and Charlie, who I was sitting with. We'd written down a couple of songs that we could all play, such as Muse's song 'Neutron Star Collision' and Paramore's song 'Misery Business', which we'd already checked was okay earlier. We were thinking of doing one of Panic!'s songs, one that they weren't doing. Such as 'Mad As Rabbits', which Brendon had told me they weren't performing, and 'I Constantly Thank God For Esteban', which Brendon had told me the also weren't doing.
"How about this song?" asked Charlie, taking her phone, and playing a song to them all. It was 'Viva La Vida' by Coldplay, and we all nodded, saying that it was a great song. "Sex on Fire?" asked Alice. I knew she loved that song. "Yeah, Alice, just for you dear!" She grinned. Other suggestions included 'Welcome To The Black Parade' by My Chemical Romance, 'The Edge Of Glory' by Lady Gaga, 'One For The Radio' by McFly and 'Uprising', also by Muse. "I think we should invite Brendon on stage to sing Mad as Rabbits with us!" exclaimed Nicole. "Yeah, good idea!" I exclaimed. I got up, and walked over to where he had his back on us, chatting with Ryan. Ryan saw me, and I motioned to him not to say anything. So he didn't. I jumped on Brendon's back, shouting "BOO!" and he screamed, like a girl. "Oh, hey Pippa, didn't see you there!" he said, trying to cover up the fact that he just almost peed himself in shock. "Hey Bden... Listen, we're performing Mad As Rabbits tonight, you wanna come on stage and sing with us?" He nodded. "Awesome! Sounds good!" I grinned. "Cheers baby, can we have a quick run through?" He nodded again. "Yeah, lets go!"

1 hour later, the run through had happened. Charlie seemed to be fitting into the band really well!
We all went back to the tour buses, to get some food, and change before the show. Brendon and I were eating what everyone else called our 'Veggie shit' and everyone else had been to get McDonalds. They were sitting either side of Brendon and I, and winding us up, as usual. I was getting annoyed with Jon, he kept trying to make me eat meat. "Jon, seriously, just cos you wanna eat a poor animal, doesn't mean everyone else does. I'm going to get ready." I stormed off to my bunk to find clothes. I grabbed my jeans, and top, and went into the bathroom to apply my stage make up. About 3 minutes later, there was a knock on the door, and Alice's voice said "You okay?" "Mhm.." I said, frowning, knowing she knew I wasn't. "I'm gonna let you in Alice. Actually, I'm not, cos there's not too much space in here, so i'm just gonna come out, wait for you to get ready then walk to the venue. "Ok, i'll be quick." She said, and grabbed her stuff, ran into the bathroom and got dressed at the speed of light. "Okay done." She had actually managed everything in 5 minutes. We left the bus, followed by Brendon and Spencer, who had just got back from where he'd been all day. We stopped and waited for them to catch up. "Where have you been all day Spence, we've been missing you!" exclaimed Alice, with a frown on her face. "Well, I guess I can trust you lot..." He said. Just then, Jon came bouncing up behind us, and Spencer changed the subject. "So yeah, that's what I did today." I decided I would make him look like an idiot. "What, Spence, you were at a gardening show?" Brendon looked confused for a millisecond, then smirked slightly, knowing what I was up to. "Did you buy some nice bedding plants Spencer?" he asked, winking at me. I grinned. "I expect you brought a lovely new pair of flowery gardening gloves, and matching clippers?" asked Alice. Spencer looked bemused. "Wha- Oh, yeah, awesome gardening show, I loved it. Brought some new bedding plants, they're gonna look great." I couldn't believe Spence was actually playing up to it. He was gonna regret this.

Sign up to rate and review this story