Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > What Goes On Tour, Stays On Tour.

Spencer's Secret is Revealed...

by Emily_Bellamy 1 review

Will Spencer's secret finally be revealed? Find out where he's been disappearing too, and what happened on Charlie's show.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2011-10-11 - Updated: 2011-10-11 - 1044 words - Complete

0Unrated
A/N: I know that Charlie's first show was meant to be last chapter, but I thought i'd wait and leave the last chapter on a cliff hanger....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were getting everything ready to go on stage, when Spencer grabbed me. "Brendon's outside, I need to tell you guys what's going on." I looked at him, "Aww, Spence, can't this wait? I'm just about to go on stage!" He shook his head. "It's really important. Guys, will you let me borrow her for 10 minutes?" He said to the backstage crew. "Fine," said Frank (A/N: Frank is a made up character. Spencer grabbed my arm and pulled me outside. "What's going on then?" Asked Brendon, who looked a bit chilly- he was only wearing a pair of jeans, and shoes, and the corridor was quite cold, as it was the one that lead outside. "Well. I was gonna tell you guys earlier, but then Jon turned up and..."

Meanwhile, on stage, Alice, Charlie and Nicole were improvising. They'd started playing some AC/DC- Back In Black, and the crowd was loving it. Hopefully, they'd be able to keep something up till I was back. Of course they would, they're amazing!

Back outside...
"Well," Spencer wasn't sure how to put anything, it was obvious. "Just spill Smith, I'm freaking freezing!" exclaimed Brendon, pouting. "Put some clothes on then, you idiot!" I said, blowing him a kiss. "Are you actually gonna let me explain what's going on?" asked Spencer. "Sorry, go ahead." Said Brendon, putting his arm round me. "Well, I went to see Lauren in hospital earlier." he said. "How is she?" I asked. "Still a bit annoyed with Wentz, it must be said. She told me that she couldn't kiss him, because there was someone else she really liked, and..."

SPENCER'S FLASHBACK!
"Hey Lauren, how are you? Well, silly question really."
"It's okay, Spencer. Come and sit down over here, then we can talk properly." She looked really weak, upset and slightly angry. "Well." Said Spencer. Damn, I overuse that word, he thought. "What you wanna talk about?" "Urm, there's a couple of things I wanna get off my chest." she said, quite calmly. "Me too." said Spencer. "I'll go first if you like." Being the man, he thought.
"Okay, if that's okay with you?"
"It's fine."
"Go ahead then."
"Well," He started. "I was extremely upset when I found out that Pete wanted to kiss you, and be your boyfriend. No, actually, I was angry. Really angry that he'd try and use you like that. And that's when I realized that it was jealousy, that it was because I wanted you. I couldn't bear the thought of him having his hands on you. Which is why I came here. I need to tell you that I like you. A lot. You're so beautiful, and every time I look at you, it makes me want you even more. There, I've said it. Your turn now." Spencer sat down in the chair beside her bed.
"Spencer."
"Yeah?" He looked at her. "Close your eyes, and lean this way a little." Spencer did as he was told. Lauren leaned out of her bed slightly, and kissed Spencer on the cheek. As he felt her lips on his cheek, he moved his head round, so that their mouths were touching. He opened his eyes, broke away from her and said, "I guess you feel the same, huh?" and they exchanged another kiss. Suddenly, a monitor started beeping like crazy, and they broke apart as a nurse rushed into the room. "No more kissing please, Mr Smith," she smiled at them, and they both blushed, linking hands, and deciding to just talk instead, save the kissing until Lauren was out of hospital.
END OF SPENCER'S FLASHBACK!

"Aww, Spence!" I said, hugging him, then saying, "Well, I really do have to go now, gotta go and sing some songs, have fun you two..." and I ran off to the stage, leaving Brendon shivering with Spencer rabbiting in his ear about something. I grinned, and my smile got bigger as I got backstage and heard the rest of my band completely smashing it on the stage, playing Muse's 'Plug In Baby.' I decided to play it up, and go on singing. I waved at Nicole, who changed to the part that builds up to the chorus, took a deep breath, grabbed my bright green microphone, and raced on stage, singing "and my plug in baby, crucifies my enemies. When i'm tired of giving, woah!" The crowd screamed even louder, and I shouted, "What's up guys?" They all clapped and cheered, as we broke into our first song on the set list, Uprising. After that, we played Sex On Fire, which they religiously sang along to, as they did with Viva La Vida. Our second last song was Misery Business, and they sang along with that.
Then, I said, "Now, Our very last song, is going to be another of Panic!'s, and I'd like to welcome our special guest Mr Brendon Urie to the stage." Brendon didn't come onto the stage, so I said, "Right guys, know that awesomeness you were playing at the start, well, can you do a bit more whilst I go and find my ridiculously unreliable boyfriend. "Ridiculously unreliable, am i?" asked Brendon, as he was lowered to the stage by a lift, and I said, "Hey, Brendon... Why?" The crowd laughed, and he nodded to Nicole to start playing. We flawlessly completed Mad as Rabbits, and concluded our set. "Well, guys, you've been fantastic. But we have to be leaving you with Panic! At The Disco. Goodnight!" I shouted, and we all left the stage.
"Well done everyone, awesome show!" Nicole said, and we shared a group hug, Bden included.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Well, aren't you impressed, I uploaded two chapters in one night. The idea for Spencer's romantic hospital trip came to me in my maths lesson today, whilst I was supposed to be learning about Prime factors and Highest Common Multiples and stuff...
Anyway, hope you're enjoying the story, because i'm enjoying writing it! You can review if you like, but even if I get none, I'll still upload the next chapter :) xx
Sign up to rate and review this story