Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > What Goes On Tour, Stays On Tour.

After The Show...

by Emily_Bellamy 4 reviews

Next Chapter... I suck at summaries.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2011-10-18 - Updated: 2011-10-18 - 788 words - Complete

0Unrated
A/N: This chapter is dedicated to Elisha, because she has the memory of a goldfish... I know that's a pretty rubbish reason to dedicate it to her, but she's amazing, and I love her to bits so, y'know :D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After Panic! and FOB had finished their sets, we all went back to the buses. The FOB guys came on our shared bus, and we decided to have a mass chill out session. There wasn't really enough space in the seating area, so everyone was piled on top of each others laps. Charlie was sitting on Ryan, Brendon was sat on Patrick, Joe was sat on Andy, who kept complaining that he had a bony bum. Spencer had Nicole on his lap and Jon had Alice. I was sat on Pete, and we'd somehow got squished into a corner. "Oh, hey Wentz." I laughed, as I shifted into a more comfortable position. "You knew you were sat on me! You chose to sit on me!" He complained. "Shut up Pete, or I'll cut your fringe." (A/N My mum just threatened to get my fringe cut, again. Like I've changed my mind since last month, and I screamed at her. So that's where the idea came from.) He stared at me with fear in his eyes. "Yeah, not so cocky now!" I giggled. "Fine," He said, "I'm tickling you." "No... You're.... NOT!!" I exclaimed, trying not to laugh as he ticked me, because I knew Brendon was watching us, scowling from Patrick's lap. "I have to go outside," I heard him say, and Patrick nodded, and engaged in his conversation with Joe and Andy. "I have to erm... use the bathroom." I excused myself, and Pete sat in the corner like a loner. I went out of the door, no one seeing me. "Brendon." I said. "What was happening with you and Pete?" he said. "Nothing! Honestly. I told him to stop tickling me, because I love you!" "Not what it looked like from where I'm sitting." "Brendon, you really think I'd cheat on someone as sexy as you?" "Pete's pretty sexy." I frowned. "Surely I should be worried about you cheating on me for Pete if he's that sexy?" That made him smile. "So are we quits? I hate you being mad at me." He grinned. "I guess we are. I love you." He said, and came towards me, taking me in his arms, and kissing me, straight on the lips. "Brendon." I said, pulling away. "Not now," he said, and continued to kiss me. I sighed. "Brendon, you know everyone is watching us, and Pete has a video camera, which I'm pretty sure he's filming with, and you know he has a You Tube channel right?" Brendon face palmed, and stuck his middle finger up at Pete, who just laughed at him. "He's so getting it later." Brendon muttered, scowling. "Brendon, babe, he could smash you. No offence." Brendon nodded. "Yeah, I know. I won't do anything stupid. I actually wanna go on stage the day after tomorrow." I giggled. "Okay, lets go back on the bus." We both climbed the stairs hand in hand, and when we opened the door, we saw everyone laughing, and Patrick wolf-whistled. "Get stuffed." I stuck my finger up at them, and said, "I'm going to bed." "Me too," Said Brendon, following me. "Hey, Brendon, I don't think those bunks are big enough for two, even though you're both skinny!" Yelled Pete. He's so annoying! "Pete, go back on your own bus and sleep with Joe or something!" I yelled back. "I'd rather Andy, he has better hair!" Pete replied. I giggled. Ryan said "Come on guys, think you'd better give the girls some privacy, and shooed the FOB guys off, almost getting rugby tackled by Andy, which Jon and Spencer found hilarious. "Shut up guys!" He moaned, pushing them away as they tried to tickle him. Nicole, Charlie and Alice were sitting on the sofa still, waiting for the guys to go to bed so they could finish their conversation without Spencer's input on what he thought of the latest converse, though he had been known to join in with these conversations. "Night everyone." I shouted from my bed, and picked up my phone, dropping Patrick a text saying night to the others. "Night babe," Brendon whispered, and got into the bunk below me. I just saw his muscular back, and then got a glimpse of his amazing piano tattoo on his arm.
"Night Bren."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: I know it's quite short, sorry about that :L the next bit will be longer, I promise!!! :) review, if you want, i'm not bothered, i'll update whether I have reviews or not!!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story