Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > What Goes On Tour, Stays On Tour.

Nothing Wrong With Guy Liner!

by Emily_Bellamy 2 reviews

The next chapter...I suck at summaries :L

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2011-10-19 - Updated: 2011-10-19 - 890 words - Complete

0Unrated
The next morning, I was woken by the sound of saucepans being bashed together. I pulled my pillow over my ears. "What?" I said groggily. It seemed Brendon was still in bed below, because I heard a groan of "What's the mother fudging time?" Yep, he was still in bed. Across the hall, Ryan was sitting on his bunk, which had Spencer below, who was sleeping through all the noise. He's a drummer so, he's used to noise. Alice was also still asleep. Nicole who was sharing a bunk with Jon was in the bathroom, because I could hear her singing in the shower. Charlie was sharing with Alice, and she was lay in bed texting Patrick, no doubt. She was always texting Patrick! I rolled over and looked at my phone. 7:36. Who got up at this time? I then proceeded to check my inbox, finding a message from Pete, saying 'good morning ;) x'. If this noise was anything to do with him, I would have no other choice than to do what I was about to do. I reached out for my toiletry bag, and grabbed the nail scissors from it. I quietly climbed out of the bed, earning a questioning look from Brendon, and walked down the bus corridor to the kitchen area. My suspicions had been very much correct. Pete and Joe were playing drums on any saucepan they could possibly find. They hadn't seen me yet. Pete had just started singing 'I know a song that'll get on your nerves, get on your nerves, and this is how it goes' over and over. I crept up behind him and put my arm (and the hand with the scissors in) around his neck. He looked slightly worried, and tried to turn round to see who was trying to kill him- or worse- chop his fringe off. When he saw me, his eyes widened, and he tried desperately to pull away. "No way Pete, I'm not letting go until you promise you will not wake us all up at ridiculous times in the morning. Couldn't you wake Patrick up like this?" He smirked. "We already did, and thought you guys would appreciate it, since we've got a day off, I though we should all go and do something fun." At this point, Brendon came round the corner in his Pajamas's which were similar to the ones he wore in the video to Nine In The Afternoon. "You know that tomorrow is Halloween right?" said Brendon, giving me that smile to tell me he had a plan. "Maybe we should cut Pete's hair for the occasion?!" Pete looked horrified. "Are you wearing those PJ's trick or treating Bden?" asked Pete, cheekily. "No, I'm going dressed as you!" exclaimed Brendon. That shut Pete up. Then he came up with something. "So, do you wanna borrow some of my jeans??? Oh wait! You wear chicks jeans cos of your big ass!!" I brought the scissors slightly closer to Pete's hair, and he tried to back away, but I said, "Pete, don't try it. And leave Bden's ass outta this! I'm the only one who can talk about Brendon's ass." I could tell Pete was thinking of something inappropriate to say, but all he managed was "that's what she said." I nodded, "Yeah, that's what I said!" "Just let me go already Pipsqueak." he said, frowning. "Fine, but no more noise Wentz!" He nodded, and as I released him he said, "C'mon Trohman, lets go play on the PS3 or something!" "WAIT!" Yelled Jon, getting out of his bed. "You have a PS3 and we only get a Wii? Aw man that sucks!" "Yep it does. Sucks to be you!" shouted Pete, by which time he and Joe were on the steps of the bus. They were still wearing their nightclothes, so Joe was wearing boxers and a T-Shirt, and Pete was wearing grey jogging bottoms and a black t-shirt. "Damn, it's cold out here. I bet Patrick and Andy have locked the bus, so we're gonna be left outside. Guys..." said Joe, poking his head back round the door. "Yes, Joe?" Answered Spencer, who had just got up, and was helping himself to cereal. "Can we chill in here for a bit, cos it's freezing out here!" he said. I just sighed as Spencer said, "Sure, wait down there, we'll get dressed." Brendon and I changed into some casual clothes, him in a pair of my jeans again, and me in a pair of my jeans (obviously) and a black and white spotty top. Brendon was wearing a shirt. That's casual to him.

"So we're just waiting for Ryan?" asked Pete. In the time we'd been getting dressed, he and Joe had gone to find Patrick and Andy, so we could have a group conversation on what we were going to do in the day. "He's putting his guyliner on" said Nicole smirking. "Hey!" said Pete, who was wearing guyliner. "There's nothing wrong with a bit of guyliner!" We all laughed and started to converse about what we wanted to do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: So there's the next chapter! Hope you enjoyed it!! I'm working on another story at the moment, which is for Halloween, which is loads of my favorite bands having a Halloween party!! So that will be uploaded soon!
Sign up to rate and review this story