Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > What Goes On Tour, Stays On Tour.

Day Off

by Emily_Bellamy 1 review

Urmm.. The title is pretty self explanatory :P

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2011-10-22 - Updated: 2011-10-22 - 1129 words - Complete

0Unrated
"So, we'e going shopping?" asked Ryan, hearing the end of our conversation. "That was only a suggestion!" said Andy, who hated shopping. "Nah, lets go to a theme park!" shouted Brendon. I knew exactly what would happen if Brendon went to a theme park. He'd get hyper on sweets, and we'd all get attacked by mad Brendon. Great. "No," I said. "There's a new music shop in town, and I wanna check it out! I've heard they have loads of guitars, and they have shiny basses." I knew Pete couldn't resist shiny basses. "Shiny basses? Damn, count me in. I never wanted to go the stupid theme park anyway!" Said Pete, putting his arm round me, grinning like a fool.Brendon saw this and scowled. "One word Pete. Scissors," I hissed in Pete's ear, and he immediately let go of me. "Thank you." I said, moving over to stand by Brendon, who was making a coffee. "No, Brendon, no coffee!" He frowned. "Why?" I sighed and rolled my eyes. "You know what happened last time." He pulled his thinking face, then said, "Good point, you know, I think I'll just have some water." "Good choice babe," I said, patting him on the shoulder. "I've got an idea!" exclaimed Jon, who'd been quiet up til now. "What's that Jon?" asked Nicole, who was sat on Ryan's lap. "Well," he said. "How about, the ones who want to go shopping do that, and the ones who want to go to a theme park go to the theme park?" There were cheers of 'yeah' and 'good idea Jon' from everyone, and then Patrick said, "So who wants to go to the theme park?" Jon, Spencer, Patrick, Nicole, Charlie, Alice, Andy, and Joe all raised their hands. That left me, Pete, Ryan and... "Brendon, shopping or theme park?" He looked like he was trying to make a big decision. I could tell exactly what he was thinking. He thought he should come shopping to keep an eye on Pete, but he really wanted to go to the theme park. "Bden, it'll be fine, you go to the theme park, i'll make sure... Well..." Ryan said, obviously picking up on Brendon's dilemma as well. "OK, thanks RyRo." said Brendon, and went off with everyone else, after picking up his wallet, and phone. He kissed me goodbye and said, "Bye Pete, behave yourself."
Pete saluted him, and Brendon left, getting into a taxi with Jon, Andy and Joe. The others had got another one.
"And then there were 3." said Pete, smirking. "Why are you even coming shopping Pete?" I asked, and Ryan nodded in agreement. "Because I'm running out of hoodies." "You're joking right?" I asked. I'd seen in Pete's bags, and he had quite enough hoodies! "You've got millions of hoodies. Literally." Ryan said. Just then Brendon burst back through the door, and said, "Wait, I've changed my mind! I wanna go shopping!" i smirked, as Pete pulled a face. "Yay, Brenny!" I exclaimed, hugging him. "When's the wedding?" asked Pete in a dark voice. "I don't know!" exclaimed Brendon, who's previous annoyance at Pete seemed to have disappeared. "Actually, do we have to go shopping?" asked Ryan. "No, but do you have a better idea?" asked Pete. Brendon and I nodded in agreement. "Well, I heard that Muse are hanging out in town. We could go and join in!" We all looked at each other and nodded. "Sweet," said Pete, (A/N: OMG That rhymes :D) and we all agreed. So we asked the taxi driver to drop us off at the cafe they were chilling at, which Chris had told Ryan was Starbucks. We saw Chris, Matt, and Dom sitting around a table, talking to William Beckett. "Hey look! There's Bill!" said Pete, and ran through the door shouting "Bill!" Several people shouted, "Hey, look, it's Pete Wentz!" and started to crowd him. Will stood there and looked completely hysterical, and Brendon, Ryan and I just laughed at what was happening. I pushed through the crowd with my hood up, so that no one would recognize me. Just my luck that someone said, "Hey look, there's Pippa Howard, maybe she's dating Pete Wentz!" I tried to get away from the crowd, but I was quite unsuccessful. I started to feel nauseous, but luckily, I found myself in Brendon's arms, and someone shouted, "No, she's with that guy." Then someone else shouted, "Hey, it's Brendon Urie, and Ryan Ross from Panic! At The Disco!" Brendon groaned as people started crowding us, as they'd all finished getting Pete's autograph. Pete had moved over to sit in the quiet, hidden booth where Muse and Will were sat. About ten minutes later, we'd managed to get through them all the crowd, and were sat there with them. I was talking to Dom, who was my cousin, and we were just randomly blabbing on about stuff. Matt was talking to Brendon and Ryan, and Pete was chatting bass strategies with Chris. Then Matt said to me, "So how are you guys getting on on your first tour? What's your band called again?" (A/N: I couldn't remember if i'd already named their band, but yeah, the name's changed to 'Blissful Harmony' Or is that if there wasn't a name before.) "Erm, we're called Blissful Harmony, and tour's awesome. How are you guys getting on here?" Muse were on their US tour at the moment, and Dom and Chris were staying in a hotel, and Matt was staying at Kate's. We chatted a bit, then decided that we'd better get back, because Jon was going out with Ruth, and needed Brendon and Ryan's opinion on his outfit. (Flip flops or no flip flops.) So we all went back to the tour bus, where everyone else was waiting for us. Nicole and Charlie were sat on their bunks, discussing the next days show, which was the last night of tour, which meant that we got to wear our awesome outfits! That was the most exciting part, and Charlie didn't actually know what she was wearing, so we decided it'd be a good idea to show her. We took her over to the costume department, and asked Sami, the costume girl to show her. We decided we'd give her a fashion show of ours first, so I got to wear my Gothic Victorian dress for the first ever time! Alice changed quickly into her Pirate outfit, and Nicole was dressed in her cowboy outfit...
We showed Charlie, and got ready to show her what she'd be wearing!


A/N: So, yeah, that's the next chapter... hope you liked it!!! sorry it ended abruptly, it's cos my mum's making me go to bed.. :L you can review, if you want :D
Sign up to rate and review this story