Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > What Goes On Tour, Stays On Tour.

Last Night On Tour

by Emily_Bellamy 0 reviews

Don't you just love my original title! Haha, enjoy!

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2011-10-23 - Updated: 2011-10-23 - 757 words - Complete

0Unrated
"Woooow!" squealed Charlie, as we showed her the pink fairy costume she'd be wearing. We all giggled, at which point Jon, Spencer, and Ruth entered the room. Alice excused herself for a loo break. Jon and Ruth had their fingers locked together, and Spencer had a slightly disgusted look on his face, as though he could hear what they were saying, and as though he wanted to throw up about whatever it was. I heard Ruth giggle as they got closer, and their conversation ended. "Hey guys," said Spencer, rolling his eyes, and motioning towards Jon and Ruth with his head. Charlie, Nicole and I giggled. "Can I have a word, Charlie?" asked Spencer, and beckoned for her to go outside with him. "ooohh!" Ruth said, and got her a dirty look from us. We still weren't sure about her, I mean, she'd been best mates with Ryan's ex-girlfriend-from-hell for ages! So we weren't sure whether to trust her, although she was dating Jon, who was pretty trustworthy, apart from when he was winding me and Brendon up about being vegetarians, and trying to trick us that there's absolutely no meat in meat and vegetable pie, at all! For about 10 minutes we had a conversation about TV shows, favorite foods, and favorite bands, other than the obvious. Then, Spencer and Charlie came back in, hand-in-hand. I wolf whistled, and said, "What happened out there?" "Well," started Spencer, but Charlie cut across him. "Basically," she giggled, "We went out there, and Spencer declared his love for me, and yeah, that's basically it!" "I always knew you liked her!" said Jon, as Brendon came into the room, and grabbed me from behind. "Hey sexy!" said Brendon, and I smiled, as he nudged my hair with his nose. "We'd better be going to bed, it's quite late. And we've got a monster of show tomorrow." He winked at me. I smiled, though not entirely sure what he was talking about. "FOB are already in bed!" Exclaimed Ryan, as he entered the room. "Hey RyRo!" said Brendon, happily. "What?" I said, referring to the fact that Fall Out Boy were all already in bed. "You mean Pete's in bed before 11:00PM?" Ryan nodded. "He's in bed, but I doubt he's even considering sleep. You know what he's like. Doesn't go to sleep. For ages. I 'spect he's writing songs or something!" "That sounds about right," Said Alice, coming back into the room. "And I think we should all go to bed now, cos we've gotta be up early in the morning to go to interviews. So, night everyone." We all walked back to the tourbus- well, most people walked, I just got a piggy back from Brendon, it was much better than walking! Ryan was pushing Nicole on one of the equipment trollies, and she was giggling at him. They are so into each other. I was going to have to come up with a clever plan to get them to kiss... Or something!
When we got back to the tourbus, everyone else went straight to bed. They'd all changed the bunks round, so that Jon and Ryan were sharing, Nicole and Alice were sharing, Spencer and Charlie, and Brendon and I stayed together. We were sitting in our bunks, I was reading 'The Heroes of Olympus' and Brendon was playing 'Angry Birds' on his phone. I heard him put the phone down and sigh. I called down to him softly. "What's up Brenny?" "Nothing's up," he replied, "It's just... Well, you know what happened, the night before we came on tour?" "How could I forget?" "Well... I was wondering if..."
"Erm... Well... I'll come and share your bed, but I'm not promising we can have sex." I said, and climbed down the ladder, making my feet get cold on the metal rungs. "It is terribly cold, I think..." Brendon was cut off as we heard moaning noises from Charlie and Spencer's bunk. I giggled, and cuddled up to Brendon, as he was nice and warm. "Shit!" He exclaimed, "Pippa, your feet are like ice!" I smiled, and he wrapped my hands around me in a protective way. "Doesn't sound like we're gonna get much sleep tonight," said Brendon, and I said "Mmm." In agreement. "Don't worry, we'll wind them up about it in the morning." I curled up closer to Brendon, and fell asleep in his arms.


A/N: So, there's the next chapter! Hope you liked it!

PS: Elisha, hurry up with your character, I need her ASAP! xx
Sign up to rate and review this story