Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > What Goes On Tour, Stays On Tour.

Last Night On Tour: Part 2

by Emily_Bellamy 0 reviews

This is the second part of Last Night On Tour, as you may have guessed by the title!

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2011-10-24 - Updated: 2011-10-24 - 1144 words - Complete

0Unrated
"Morning sleepy," Brendon said, softly, waking me up by whispering into my hair. "Hey gorgeous," I said and I felt Brendon smile. We were curled up together, and were nice and warm, when Jon came in, saying "guys, get up, we've got to soundcheck like now! Then we've got to go to costume. It's 10 o' clock!" I climbed out of Brendon's bed, followed by Brendon, who hastily grabbed his clothes out of his bag, and passed me a pair of jeans and a t-shirt from mine. I slipped on my purple Vans, and ran a brush through my short, chocolate brown hair. We stumbled off the bus, still applying eyeliner. We ran to the venue, which was back in New York for the last night of the tour. Everyone else was already in the hall, and they wolf whistled when we walked in. Even Charlie and Spence were there. Charlie was getting her bass out, Alice was adjusting her snare, and Nicole was apparently in the loo. We waited around 10 minutes for her, and when she didn't show, I said, "I'll go and have a look where she's got to." and walked in the direction of the VIP toilets. "Nicci?" I called softly. I heard sniffing coming from the only locked cubicle. "Nicole, it's me, Pippa. Let me in." Sniffing, she opened the door a crack to let me in. "What's up?" I asked. She had eyeliner running down her face and she looked like she'd been here a while. "Well..." she sniffled, and I rubbed her arm in a soothing way. "Last night... I... When you were all in... Bed, Patrick... Texted me, and told me to... Go on their bus. I did, and I...I...I slept with him." I sighed. "I'm sure it'll be fine, you used protection, right?" She just burst into tears again. "Oh God, you didn't?" She shook her head and buried her head in my shoulder. "Hey, hey, hey." I said soothingly to her. "I'll take you to a convenience store and we can pick up a pregnancy test, hey? I'll just go tell Brendon where we're going, and then we can slip out the back way." Her eyes opened in shock, "You mean you're going to tell Brendon that I'm pregnant?" I shook my head. "We don't know that you're pregnant! It might be a false alarm." "Oh, God, I think I'm gonna throw up." She bent down over the toilet, and I held her hair away from her mouth.
"Right, I'll go and tell Brendon that we're nipping out for... Something... Erm... Lady things... Tampons. There, and that can be the excuse as to why you were in the loo so long!" She smiled at me through the tears. "Thanks Pippa, you're the best!" "I know," I said, making her smile, although it was such a serious occasion. I went back into the other room. I'd been gone about 5 minutes, and everyone looked at me when I got back. "Erm, me and Nicci need to nip out for a bit, so erm, can you hold soundcheck up for half an hour?" I asked. Charlie and Alice looked at me, and I gave them the 'I'll tell you later' look, and they gave me an understanding look. I raced back to the toilets, and grabbed her hand. "Come on, Brendon called me a cab." It's waiting outside." We slipped out through the back door, and got into the cab. "Erm... Into town please." I said to the driver, who grunted in response.
10 minutes later, we were in town, and Nicci and I got out of the car. I handed the driver some money, and asked him to wait until we got back. We rushed to the nearest pharmacy, and went inside. It was huge, so I decided it was best to go and ask where to look. "Hi," I said to the woman behind the desk. "How can I help you?" she said in a bored voice. "Have you got any pregnancy tests?" I asked. "Yeah, over there by the shampoo. Do I know you from somewhere?" "Erm, no I don't think so." I said. I didn't want some random shop owner to see me buying pregnancy tests, what would she say to the press?! "Thanks," I said, and briskly walked away from the counter, with Nicole. "Did she recognize you?" Nicole asked. "Oh God, sorry, she's gonna think that was for you!" "I think she kinda recognized me, but I don't think she was that certain about who I am. So grab a couple, and a box of tampons, so it'll look realistic when we get back." She nodded, and picked two different branded ones up. "I'll pay," I said, you go back to the cab, and tell him to wait for me. She thanked me, and left the shop. "Thanks," I said, handing the items over. "I do know you. You're in that band, Blissful Harmony. You're with that one from Panic! At the Disco." I cursed in my head. "yeah..." I said, handed her more than enough money for the items, picked them up and left, shouting, "Keep the change!"

20 minutes later, and we were back at the venue. Nicole had sorted herself out, and we'd agreed that she'd do the test in the afternoon, before the show, after soundcheck. While FOB were soundchecking, I was stood with Brendon, who was messing around on Twitter. "Hey, Pippa... I just got a tweet from someone, saying that they saw you buying pregnancy tests earlier." My heart stopped for a second. What would I say?! "Who is she?" I asked. "Some blonde bird, looks really moody, from her picture." "Let me see," I said, snatching the phone. The conversation read this:
@BrendonBoydUrie Have you knocked up your girlfriend @PippaBH, cos she was buying preggers tests earlier in my shop. x
I frowned, and logged into my own Twitter account.
@Loopy_Louise: That was for a friend. Me and Brendon don't want kids for at least another 5 years. x
I replied to her.
"Care to explain?" Brendon said, looking furious, obviously not seen my response yet. "Brendon, do you want to know the real reason I went out with Nicci earlier?" He nodded. "If that clears things up, then yes." I dragged him outside, where it was quieter. "You have to swear not to tell ANYONE?" I said. He nodded. "Right. Well. Nicci slept with Patrick last night, and she thinks she's pregnant, cos she keeps throwing up, and yeah, she didn't want anyone to know." "Oh." Was all he could manage. "I love you." I said, and he kissed me to prove the feeling was mutual.

A/N: Yeah, the next chapter is gonna be called Last Night on Tour: Part 3... Hope you liked it!
You can review, if you'd like to! :D Love xxx
Sign up to rate and review this story