Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > What Goes On Tour, Stays On Tour.

Last Night On Tour: Part 3

by Emily_Bellamy 0 reviews

Next part of this extra long chapter...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2011-10-26 - Updated: 2011-10-26 - 1042 words - Complete

0Unrated
Later on in the evening, we were getting ready to go on stage. "You sure you're okay?" I asked Nicci, and she half-smiled at me. "Well, I don't really know... I should be." I smiled. "Hey, don't worry, Ryan will play your parts for you, if you can't manage!" She smiled, properly this time. "Thanks. I think we should tell Charlie and Al, it's not fair on them!" I nodded. "Let's do it after the set. I think that's best don't you? Let's go to costume!" And we walked down the corridor to the rooms where the costumes were being sorted out. Charlie was dressed in her bright pink fairy outfit, which had been altered because she was slightly shorter than Lauren had been. Alice was wearing her pirate outfit, and said to Nicci and I, "Guys! Michelle's waiting for you!" and pointed to where the tall, blonde woman in charge of costumes was standing, holding Nicole's pirate outfit in one hand. "Go and change honey," she said to Nicci, and she went off to one of the cubicles. "Corset time." she said to me. I pulled a face as she picked up the grim-looking article, and beckoned me over. "Do I really need a corset? I'll have less air for singing!" I said, in protest. It was no use.
10 minutes later, I was dressed in my gorgeous Gothic-Victorian dress. It was really pretty. I went over to Rachel, who had just finished doing Charlie's make-up, and was moving on to Alice, who was protesting about the color of eyeliner Rachel had picked out for her. "Sorry Pippa, Nicci's next, maybe you should go and find someone else to do it... I'm sure..." "I'll ask Ryan, it's okay!" I said, and flew next door to Panic!'s dressing room, picking up the massive skirt that I really wasn't used to having. I knocked on the door really hard, and Brendon opened it, causing me to fall through the door. Spencer smirked as I nearly tripped over my too-long skirt. "Damn skirt!" I exclaimed, and Brendon caught me. I started laughing. "What are you doing in here?" he asked, as Ryan came over, shirtless, in his black jeans, which were much to skinny. I noticed they were all in costume, apart from Brendon. "Why aren't you in your costume?" I asked, tilting my head to one side. "I'm changing later," he said, "what can we do for you babe?" I looked at Ryan, and said "I need your help! Can you do some really vampire-ish make-up for me? Rach said pale face, dark eyes?" He nodded, and motioned to the seat in front of the mirror. "Take a seat!" He said, and took his make-up bag from under the desk. Fair play, it was massive! He pulled out some white blush, and started applying it, pulling the cutest face. Brendon was applying eyeliner, white blush, and more eyeliner, with a bit of black eye shadow. "What's with the make- up?" I asked. Ryan was done with me now, and it looked amazing. I had a purple eye make-up, with black eyeliner. Dark purple lipstick, and around my right eye were spikes, similar to the ones Ryan sometimes appeared with. "Now go to Brendon. He's got a surprise." Brendon was in the bathroom area. "Sit." he said, pointing to the chair that had randomly appeared. "Shut your eyes, and keep them SHUT!" he said, and I obeyed. He washed my hair with some shampoo- at least I think it was shampoo, and then took the ends of my fringe. He rubbed something into it, and told me I should sit still for about 10 minutes. I must have looked a right idiot, with a whole waterproof sheet over me, to stop anything getting on my dress. 10 minutes later, Brendon rinsed my hair, and told me to stand up. I obeyed him, and he held the door open for me, as my eyes were still closed. "Where are we going Brendon?" I asked, and I could hear the smile in his voice as he said, "Pete." I frowned. "Are you sure I trust Pete with my hair?" I said, worrying slightly. "He's gonna dry and straighten it for you. Is that okay?" "As long as you stay there, seeing as I have to keep my eyes shut!" "Yep!" he replied, and I sighed in relief as we heard Pete say "hello Mr and Mrs Vampire. I'm glad Brendon didn't mess up your make-up when he did your hair? Might have to get Ryan to touch the edges up a bit." "Thanks Pete." I said.
20 minutes later, my hair was dried and styled by Pete. (Styled meaning straightened.) "Ready to look in the mirror?" asked Brendon. I nodded, and he put a mirror in front of me, and removed the blindfold he'd put on me whilst Pete was drying my hair. When I saw my reflection, my purple lips parted, and gave everyone a full view of my hair. Brendon had dyed it black, and tinted my fringe purple! "Oh my God, Brendon, I love you!" I hugged him, nearly knocking him off his feet. He hugged me back, and said, "I did promise I'd dye it didn't I!? I have experience because I rebelled against my parents and dyed my hair bright blue in 8th grade. They weren't happy. And I've dyed Pete's hair before! Because, although he is older and -ahem- wiser than me, he still hasn't mastered how to dye his own hair!" I giggled. "Your fringe looks really emo!" exclaimed Pete, "You look like an emo goth vampire in that outfit. I mean that in the nicest way possible, it suits you!" I smiled, and hugged him. "Aw, thanks Pete. I'm loving your outfits too, they're awesome!" They all stated thanks, when the door opened, and Charlie came in. "Wow! Your hair is amazing! It's better than they said it would be!" "You all knew?" I asked, and she nodded. "Anyway, we're due on stage like now. So yeah, hurry up!" She left the room, and I followed thanking the boys' for their shouts of 'Good Luck', 'Break A Leg' (From Pete) and 'No, Don't break A leg, or anything!' From Brendon.
Sign up to rate and review this story