Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > What Goes On Tour, Stays On Tour.

Last Night On Tour: Part 4

by Emily_Bellamy 2 reviews

Last part of this ultra long chapter :)

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2011-10-27 - Updated: 2011-10-27 - 972 words - Complete

0Unrated
A/N: In the last chapter, where I typed 'When I saw my reflection, my purple lips parted, and gave everyone a full view of my hair' It was meant to say teeth, not hair!

"What's up New York?" I said, running - as much as I could in my Victorian dress, and high heels- on stage to the cheering crowds. "Hey!" said Alice, waving as she took her position behind the drums. With that, we burst into our first song, which was Neutron Star Collision. The crowd surprising knew all the words, and I smiled at this fact! When we got to the end of Misery Business, I saw movement backstage, but it was obviously nothing. "So, our next song is gonna be..." "Mad As Rabbits- By us!" exclaimed Brendon, walking on stage. The crowd cheered as Brendon waved to them, and said, "Ready to sing?" to me. We started Mad As Rabbits, and as Brendon started singing, 'Come save me, from walking off a windowsill or i'll sleep in the rain,' I noticed he was dressed similar to me, in an outfit similar to the one he wore for The Ballad Of Mona Lisa. I then joined in with Ryan's parts of the song. 'And now he drags down miles in America, briefcase in hand...' We finished the song, and everyone cheered. Brendon went off to get ready for his set. After our last song- Uprising, we left the stage to a shout of 'encore' from the crowd. We pushed Panic! towards the stage and they went on, Spencer first, then Jon, Ryan, finally Brendon, who kissed me before he went. "Well hello NYC!" He shouted, now changed into his Hogwarts outfit, the same as the rest of the guys. "As you all may have noticed, we're Panic! At The Disco, and we're all dressed up for Halloween. You may have noticed Blissful Harmony in fancy dress too?!"

After FOB and Panic! had finished their sets, we went out to get changed. Then we went out to do signing. We (meaning me, Alice and Charlie) to talk to Patrick. So we assumed that's why she was late for the signing. We sat down in our allocated seats on one massive long table, with all three bands. The table order went like this: Alice, Charlie, Nicci, Me, Brendon, Jon, Spencer, Ryan, Pete, Patrick, Andy, and last but by no means least, Joe.

Patrick and Nicci were still missing, so we sat and waiting. About 5 minutes later, they emerged from our tourbus, holding hands and giggling. At least they weren't kissing- or worse- arguing. I averted my eyes, and got ready for the first 10 fans that were being let through. It continued smoothly for about an hour, but then a problem occurred. "What the hell, I can't believe you're dating my husband, slut!" An ugly, bleach blonde girl came up to me, and started shouting in my face. "What?" I said, feeling confused. "and they call me dumb? You're not even blonde!" She said, and completely unprovoked, she took a bottle of Coke, and poured it over my head. I opened my mouth in shock, and got up from the table, covered in the sticky stuff. I ran in the direction of- well, away from the table, and out of the corner of my eye, I saw Brendon following me. Ha. Served the blonde slut right. "Babe? Are you alright?" He asked, sitting beside me on the bench I was sitting on, and putting an arm around me. "I don't know. Why would she do that? I didn't do anything!" Brendon gave me a cute half smile. "She's just jealous. I mean, you're gorgeous, and you've got the most sexy boyfriend in the world," He said, teasingly. "Which is why I want to ask you something." The blonde girl could see us, but she was busy chatting up Pete. Brendon coughed loudly, and climbed on the table, where fans hastily moved their hands from, as not to get stood on. Everyone went silent. He motioned for me to follow him up, and so I did. He got down on one knee. I clasped my hands over my mouth, as he said, "Philippa Emma Howard. Will you marry me?" There was a shocked silence in the air, everyone awaiting my reaction. I didn't even have to think about this one. "YES!" I yelled, and Brendon stood up, putting a gorgeous emerald ring onto my finger. "I love you Bden!" we hugged, and everyone 'awwed'. We got down from the table, and took our seats again, me still covered in coke, but I couldn't care less. I was going to be marrying the most amazing guy ever! The blonde girl came back along the line, unspotted by any of the security. She slapped me across the face, and as Brendon looked over at me, she grabbed his face and kissed him straight on the face. "Get the hell off me!" exclaimed Brendon. "I'm engaged." I'd had enough of her. I stood up, and went round the table. "So, what's your problem?" I asked, not really scared, although the girl was a lot bigger than me. "Well, babe," She said sarcastically. "Brendon is mine." I laughed in her face. "Oh yeah? What makes you think that?" "PIPPA!" I heard Brendon cry, and he came up behind me. I said, "Sit back down Bden." and with that, as if she hadn't already done enough damage, she punched me, straight in the nose, and I blacked out.

A/N: Cliff hanger! I had elaborated this chapter a lot more, but my internet decided to close itself, just as I was about to post, so this is a bit less detailed than it would have been... But yeah, you can review, if you want!! Love xx
Sign up to rate and review this story