Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > What Goes On Tour, Stays On Tour.

Waking Up

by Emily_Bellamy 1 review

What happened after Pippa passed out?

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2011-10-28 - Updated: 2011-10-28 - 1330 words - Complete

0Unrated
A/N: this is for Elisha...

Brendon's POV: (Because Pippa is knocked out.)
"PIPPA!" I screamed, and got to her just after she'd fallen. Luckily, Pete had picked her up so she didn't get anymore hurt. "Ryan, make sure that blonde bitch doesn't get away." I screamed, and he nodded, grabbing Spencer's arm to come and help him. "Jon. Phone the.." "Already on it Bden mate, they're on their way." "Cheers Jon." Pete lifted Pippa onto the bench we'd sat on not ten minutes ago. He made sure she was comfy, and I put my jacket under her head. Just then, the ambulance and police that Jon had called for arrived. Ry and Spence still had the blonde girl in their custody, and her friend was standing around looking really embarrassed, and awkward. "Hey, Brendon," she came over to me. "I'm so sorry about my mate. She's a nightmare! I don't really know what else to say!" "Hey, don't worry," Pete said, before I could speak. I think he liked what he saw. "So what's your name?" "I'm May Holden," she said, and flicked her brown hair out of her face. She was quite tall, and had blue highlights in her hair. She wore blue converse, purple skinny jeans, and a blue FOB t-shirt. She was Pete's type. Apparently, Pete agreed. He was flirting with her, real bad. I went back to stand with Pippa and the paramedics. "Is she okay?" I asked. The woman nodded, and said, "yeah, I think she may have a broken nose. But she will be fine, once we've taken her to hospital and fixed everything up." I frowned. "What do you mean, everything?" "She hit her head pretty hard. It's tricky to say how much she'll remember when she's woken up." I put my head in my hands, and climbed into the ambulance with Pippa and the paramedics.

Ryan's POV:
"So, she just hit her in the face?" The police officer asked. I nodded. "Can I take your name?" he asked. "Ryan Ross," I said. "And you are-" He said, pointing to Spencer. "Spencer Smith." Said Spence. "Well, was it totally unprovoked?" I nodded, and told him the rest of the story. "I see." The officer said, as I told him. "So you're a big fan of Brendon, huh?" The officer joked as he put the handcuffs on her. She scowled at me and Spence as she got in the back of the police car. Spencer waved, with a big grin on his face. "Spencer." I elbowed him. "You're doing it wrong. It's more like this." I waved and then stuck my tongue out as the car drove away. "Idiots." said Jon. "You gave them your names!" "So?" I shot him a questioning look. "We're going back to Vegas in the morning! Who cares?" "Erm... They can still track you down." I smirked. "Not likely! My name's GEORGE Ryan Ross III, remember?" Jon rolled his eyes, and said, "What about Spencer?" "Shit." He said. "Don't worry, Smith is a common surname, you should be okay." I said. "We're not gonna get arrested for that!" Spencer said, laughing again. "Ooh, Pete's found a friend!" I pointed to where he was flirting with the girl with blue streaks in her hair. We all started laughing, and Jon said, "Just his type!" "Guys, Brendon's not here anymore!" "I expect he's gone with Pippa in the ambulance. "We should get down the hospital." I said, and we jumped into a taxi that was passing. Pete followed, as did Nicci. "The rest of you, stay on the buses. We'll call you!" shouted Pete.
Nicci's POV:
We told the driver to get us to the hospital quickly. The journey was interesting. "So, erm... You and Patrick then?" Pete said to me. "Yeah," I said. "Why did Pippa make me and her leave earlier. Because I know you were talking, but what was it about?"
"Well, you're gonna find out anyway. Last night, Charlie and Spencer were being noisy in bed, and I couldn't sleep. Patrick texted me, and asked if I wanted to go on the FOB bus." "I don't remember?!" said Pete. "That's cos you were drunk, retard. Anyway, we had sex." "Naughty naughty." joked Jon. "Well... Yeah. But, the next day, I woke up and was sick everywhere when I went back on my own bus. Pippa asked what was wrong. I thought I was pregnant. So, when she said we were going to get tampons, we were actually getting a pregnancy test. And I tested after the show, before the signing. And it was positive!" I said. "So I'm gonna be an uncle?" Pete and Spencer both said. "Awesome!" I gave a small smile. By the time all of this had happened, we'd arrived at the hospital. "C'mon, lets go and find Bren, I bet he's really upset!"
Brendon's POV:
I was sat in the waiting room. It was 12:36, according to the clock on the wall. We'd got here around 11, I guessed. I'd been sat here for an hour and a half. I checked my phone. There was a text from RyRo; Hey Bden.
Just texting to say, blonde bitch arrested. Me and Spence pulled faces @ her. Love you man, hope you're okay.
Love Ryan x
One good thing had come out of it then. There was one less Urie stalker in the world. Just then, Ryan, Spencer, Jon, Nicci and Pete came running into the waiting room where I was sitting, with my legs pulled against my chest. "Hey Brendon," Ryan said, hugging me, and then sitting beside me. "You alright?" I shrugged. They all sat down, and no one said anything. Just then a nurse came out and said, "Pippa Howard's relatives?" She looked out and saw all the members of the bands, and said, "Okay, erm.. Mr Urie. She asked for you. If the rest of you can stay here..." If she asked for me, then she must remember me! That was a good sign. I stood up and grabbed Nicci, saying, "come on, you're coming too!" "Okay," she said, and followed me. We followed the nurse down the corridor, and she said, "In here." It was quite a small room, so that's probably why only a couple of people could visit. "Hey," I heard Pippa say. She was sat up in the bed, and looked okay, considering she'd just been knocked out. "Hey," I replied, and Nicci and I went to stand beside her bed. Nicci took the chair, and I stood, protectively next to her. "So, how are you, fiancee?" She looked confused.

Pippa's POV:
"What?" I asked, "I never knew we were engaged." Brendon looked panicked. "Yeah, babe, we got engaged just before this happened. Don't you remember?" There was a fuzzy memory in my head, and I looked at the emerald ring on my finger. It all came flooding back to me. "Blonde slag?" I said, tilting my head to the side. "You're cute when you do that!" Brendon said. I gave him my best 'give me answers' look. "Ryan and Spencer arrested her." He said, "Though Pete was chatting up her mate!" "The one with blue hair?" How did I remember that, but not that I was engaged to the most sexy gorgeous man on the planet? "She's okay to leave, whenever she's ready." said the nurse, and Brendon nodded. "Thank you," he said. "Make sure she doesn't go on stage, or do anything to strenuous for two weeks, or so. Singing is okay," she said, as she saw my face drop. Thank God! "Come on, let's go." And we walked out to hugs and kisses from the others in the waiting room. Ryan, Nicci, Jon, Spence and Pete took the same taxi, and we called a different one. "I love you so much." I said to Brendon, and he pulled me into a tight hug. "I love you too!" "Hey! Watch the nose!" I said, and he laughed.
Sign up to rate and review this story