Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > What Goes On Tour, Stays On Tour.

Halloween according to Brendon

by Emily_Bellamy 0 reviews

This is a couple of weeks after the last chapter, so yeah..

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2011-10-28 - Updated: 2011-10-28 - 1371 words - Complete

1Moving
The day of Brendon's Halloween party had finally come. Yay. (sarcasm intended.) Me and Ryan were getting sick of him talking about it, because it's all he's talked about for the last 2 weeks. He'd invited practically every band he could think of. No jokes. The Academy Is..., Cobra Starship, Fall Out Boy (Of course), Gym Class Heroes, Paramore, Muse, Us! There was gonna be loads of people, cos we'd invited others too. Such as May Holden, who was Pete's girlfriend as of two weeks ago. Andy's girlfriend Gemma, Jon's girlfriend Ruth. I'd taken it upon myself to invite some of my mates from England, such as Dougie Poynter, Tom Fletcher, Danny Jones and Harry Judd. My parents, and Brendon's parents were also coming. It would be a great party, if Brendon wasn't going over the top with the whole Halloween thing, which, being Brendon, he had. "Pippa! Come here!" He shouted from downstairs. Sighing, I shut my laptop down, and switched the light off in my bedroom. "What babe?" I said. "I'm going out to buy decorations and food, you wanna come?" "Yeah, alright, I've got nothing better to do!" And we went outside to Brendon's car. We got inside, and I put my iPod into the dock before he could get there. "Ha!" I exclaimed, as he went to put his in. "I can't put up with constant Journey, again!" I said, scrolling through the songs on my iPhone. I clicked on one, and Brendon smirked as I started playing 'Lying is The Most Fun...'. "Who's this band then?" He asked. "They're quite good, aren't they?!" I slapped him playfully on the arm, and said, "Mmmm... They are pretty good. But not as good as these guys. The bass player is particularly attractive!" I put on 'A Little Less 16 Candles...' by Fall Out Boy. "Hey!" He said, and slapped me back. I laughed. "We're here!" Brendon said, as he parked his car in town. We got out and Brendon started explaining what we needed. We agreed that we'd split up and go off and get different stuff. We agreed to meet back by the car in an hour. I looked at the list he'd given me. It had quite a lot on it: Anything Halloween-ish from the party shop, costume for myself and Ryan, decorations from cheap shops. Got it. So I decided to head to the fancy dress shop first. I went through the door to find a hustle and bustle. Great. Someone was bound to notice me. Not good. I went straight over to the counter, with my sunglasses on, although it was raining, and overcast. "Hi," The woman said. "How can I help?" She was young and in her 20's, at a guess, and had black hair. She had a nose piercing, and she wore dark eye make-up. "Well, do you have um... A quieter part of the shop. It's just that I don't want anyone to recognize me." "Why?" She asked. "Well, I'm in a band called Blissful Harmony, and," I lowered my voice, "I'm engaged to Brendon Urie." "Oh, you'd better come upstairs," she said, and stepped from behind the counter. I saw her wearing a Fall Out Boy T-shirt. "Nice T-shirt," i said, and she smiled. "Thanks." We went up the stairs. "How come not many people shop in the upstairs part?" I asked, wondering whether I was really that safe. "It's really expensive, but I guess if you're in a band, you can afford it?!" "Probably. Brendon gave me his credit card, so, y'know." She laughed. "Good idea!" She sighed. "What I'd give to meet Fall Out Boy. They're amazing!" "Favorite?" I asked, and she replied, "Joe." I smiled. She looked like Joe's kinda girl. "Well, maybe if you gave me your phone number, and email address, I could, y'know, sort something out!" Her eyes lit up. "Really?" I nodded. "Awesome, thanks... it's Pippa, isn't it?!" "Yeah, and you're..." "Daisy Martin," "Are you related to Chris?" She nodded. "I'm his niece. But he's in England most of the time. My parents moved out here, and I've only met him a few times." "That's still awesome though! I wish I was related to someone famous." I said. "Hello!? You're engaged to Brendon Urie, and you know Fall Out Boy." "And The Academy Is..." "You shoulda mentioned it!" "I know, sorry," I said, pulling a face. "Shit, shopping. Urm, right. I need a costume for me, and one for Ryan Ross. Brendon already has one sorted for himself." "Okay, does it matter what costume for Ryan?" She asked, and I said, "No... Just anything!" "Okay," she said. Just then, an angry voice shouted up the stairs. "DAISY MARTIN WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU?? WE'VE GOT MILLIONS OF PEOPLE DOWN HERE." "Sorry, sir, I was just helping a customer." "Surely the rich people who can afford to shop up there don't need your help girl. I'm firing you. You can finish your shift today, then I never want to see you again." "Crap, I am so sorry." I said, feeling it was my fault that she'd got fired. "Hey, you know anything about doing managery type stuff?" "Yeah, a bit, I'm pretty good at maths, organizing and cooking." "Great, we need an manager type person for our band. Y'know, someone to keep us out of trouble. So yeah, when can you start?" She laughed, "Whenever. Are you being serious?" I nodded. "Yeah. Well, I guess I need three costumes now." She looked puzzled. "Why?" "Because you're coming to the party tonight! You've gotta meet everyone. You're meeting with Fall Out Boy is coming around quicker than you expected. Wait a sec. Go choose some costumes for you, Ryan and me, please. Then I'll pay, and you can come back and help me and Brendon get ready." She nodded. I took my phone from my pocket and dialed a number.
"Hey," said the female voice down the phone.
"Heya May," I said, "Is it possible for me to speak with Wentz?"
"Yeah, I'll pass him over, see you later Pipsqueak."
"Bye Maypole."
"Hello, sexy man picking up the phone, what can I do for you?" Pete's voice came down the phone.
"Oh, hello Pete. How's it going?"
"Good, thanks, better since you called."
"Pete, you have a freaking girlfriend, who's in the same room as you."
"How do you know that?"
"Because she just answered your phone, and you never leave your phone anywhere."
"Uh, yeah, sorry, we were making out. What did you want again?"
I laughed, and said, "Our new manager is coming to the party tonight, I just met her in the fancy dress shop."
"What the hell are you doing in a fancy dress shop?"
"Looking for a Pete Wentz mask for later on. What else?"
"Cheeky slag!" He said, and I could just tell he was joking.
"Oh haha." I said, playing along. "Anyway, she loves you guys, so do ya think you'll talk to her later on. She especially likes Joe. He is coming right?"
"Yeah, he was gonna come as a chicken. But Andy wouldn't allow it, because he's vegan, y'know, so he's coming as a giant piece of broccoli, and Andy's coming as a carrot."
"Great. So you'll meet her then?"
"Yep. She sounds cool."
"She is. See you Wentz."
"Bye Howard-Soon-To-Be-Urie. I love youuuu!"
"Love you too! NOT IN THAT WAY MAYPOLE! I LOVE YOU TOO!!"
I hung up, and gave Daisy the thumbs up. We took all the stuff we'd gathered downstairs with us, and paid. Her boss was at the counter. "Where are you going?" He said to her. "Erm... with my new boss, duh." "What?" he said, looking at me. "Hi there, sir, Pippa Howard." I said, removing my glasses and hood, and holding out my hand for him to shake. He shook it. "Bye!" said Daisy, and we ran out of the shop with the stuff we'd just purchased on Brendon's credit card. (Very expensive)
"We're meant to be meeting Brendon- Oh there he is! Uh oh. Fangirl alert!" And I ran over to where a huge group of girls were standing, knowing that Brendon would be in the middle of it.
Sign up to rate and review this story