Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > What Goes On Tour, Stays On Tour.

Halloween according to Brendon: Part 2

by Emily_Bellamy 0 reviews

Another multiple part chapter. Enjoy!

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2011-10-28 - Updated: 2011-10-28 - 971 words - Complete

0Unrated
It was like the first time I ever met Brendon again. Train station in London, remember?
"Oh, god. This is weird. The first time I met Brendon was at King's Cross Station in London, and he and Panic! were getting mobbed by fangirls. I did this..." I ran into the back of the crowd, and put my glasses and hood back on. "Hey, look over there! It's Ryan Ross!" I said, pointing at some random guy who was similar looking to RyRo. Poor unsuspecting guy who was about to get mobbed by Panic! fangirls! "That was awesome!" exclaimed Daisy, as she ran over to where I was standing. We high-fived, and Brendon looked confused. "What's going on? Who's she?" He asked. "SHE has a name," I said, "and she's Daisy Martin, Blissful Harmony's new manager! And notice how I rescued you from screaming fangirls... Again. Using the same excuse." "Except last time, you used Pete Wentz." I nodded, "I know. Daisy, this is Brendon. Brendon, Daisy." Daisy held her hand out for Brendon to shake, but he pulled her into a bear hug. "Excuse me Mr. Urie!" I said. "I just saved you from fangirls, and I didn't get a hug." Daisy giggled as I folded my arms, and waited for him to come and wrap his arms round me. "Now, put your hood up, and sunglasses, so we don't get spotted again. To the car!" I said, and ran in the general direction of the car. "Jump in!" I said, and Daisy got in the back. I climbed into the front seat, and Brendon jumped into the driver's seat. "Ha!" He announced. "beat you to the iPod dock." He inserted his iPhone into it, and selected the song 'Don't Stop Believing' by Journey. "Damn it Brendon, I though we'd established no God Damn Journey!" I said. As soon as he started the car, and drove off, I changed the song to something by Fall Out Boy. Thnks Fr Th Mmrs came on, and we all sang along, including Brendon, who had only put Journey on to bug me. We arrived back about 10 minutes later. "Holy sweet Jesus, we've got visitors," I said, and dragged Daisy into the house, leaving Brendon to get the stuff from the car. "Hey RyRo," I said, in a singsong voice as I walked through the house. "Did you get me a costume Pips?" he asked, and then he saw Daisy. "Wow, er hi, who are you?" "This is Daisy. She's Blissful Harmony's new manager!" "Ok, er cool. I'm Ryan." "I know," She said. He gave her a quick hug, then me one, and said, "So, where's this costume?" "Brendon has it. He's unloading." As if on cue, Brendon stumbled in with the millions of bags of stuff. "Here's all the shopping!" He said brightly. "Who's the visitors?" "Your parents." He said to Brendon. "Oh shit." he said, running his hand through his hair. "Where are they?" "I sent them into the lounge, and made them some coffee." "Ryan! You idiot. They don't drink coffee, they're Mormon, remember?!" "Oops. I'll go get them some wine or something." "They don't drink wine either." "What do they drink then?" "Water?" Brendon said. "I'd better go and say hi." he walked through to the lounge. "Hi mum, dad." "Hello Brendon, what've you done to your hair?" his mother asked. "I changed it Mum.." "Oh." She said. "So, when are we meeting this girlfriend of yours?" "Er, fiancee, mum, and now if you like! Pippa, come here!" I walked into the room, removing my sunglasses and hood. "Hi, I'm Brendon's fiancee, Pippa, it's nice to meet you!" I said, shaking their hands, and then taking a seat on the other sofa where Ryan and Daisy were siting. That left Brendon on his own on the other sofa, or by his Parents. He sat by his parents, who started up polite conversation with us all. About 10 minutes later, the doorbell rang, and I was about to excuse myself when the front door burst open, and Pete walked in, with May in his arms. "Where's this party then Mother F*ers?" He ran into the lounge. "Oh shit, hey Mr and Mrs U... How's it going?" "It's going good thanks Peter, how are you?" "Fantastic thanks!" He said, and he and Daisy took the remaining sofa. "No making out in my house, thank you!" I said. Pete looked at me with puppy dog eyes. "Me? Make out?" I laughed at him. "Well, Brendon, we only dropped in to say hi, and leave some stuff for the party. Bye darling." His mum said, and then his dad said, "Bye everyone!" We all said bye to them, then I crashed on the sofa with Brendon. "What were you thinking, giving my parents coffee Ryan, you idiot!" "He gave your parents coffee?" Pete said. "Dude, that's funny!" May was looking confused. "Why is it not a good idea to give Brendon's parent's coffee?" "They're Mormon, babe. His whole family are." said Pete. "But Brendon drinks coffee, like all the time! And he gets completely off his face drunk!" "Yeah, Brendon rebelled. They wanted him to go to some religious college, but he joined Panic! instead." "Bet that was fun!" said May. Brendon shook his head. "It was awful, nearly as bad as when I smoked weed in 9th grade, just to annoy them. I was grounded for 3 months!" he shook his head again. "Ouch!" exclaimed Daisy. "Well, anyway," said Brendon, "We'd better get ready for the party later on!" and with that, we went to sort everything out.

A/N: Aren't you impressed, 2 chapters in 1 day! I can't type anymore, cos my wrists hurt, and I'm getting a bad wrist from piano anyway, so y'know, not gonna make it worse. Review if you want :D
Sign up to rate and review this story