Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > What Goes On Tour, Stays On Tour.

Halloween according to Brendon: Part 3

by Emily_Bellamy 0 reviews

The guests arrive...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover,Drama,Romance - Published: 2011-10-29 - Updated: 2011-10-29 - 1094 words - Complete

0Unrated
About an hour later everything was ready, (no thanks to Pete), and we were just waiting for the guests to arrive. The first to arrive were Travie McCoy, Matt McGinley and William Beckett. "Hey Will!" I said, giving him a hug. "Nice costume!" He said, hugging back. "Thanks, aren't you going to introduce me?" "yeah, this is Travie McCoy, and Matt McGinley. "Hi!" They both said. "You must be Pippa?" I nodded, "awesome. Is Brendon around?" Suddenly, we heard a shriek of "WIIIIIILLLLLLIAAAAAMMMM!!" and a black blur barged past us all. "PEEEEEEEEEEETTTTEEEE!" Will yelled, and they grabbed each other into a huge man hug. "I missed you dude!" said Pete, and he kissed Will full on the lips. May cleared her throat. "Maypole, don't worry, they always do this, it's like standard procedure," I said, as Brendon came through to greet everyone. "Well, come in!" He said, and led everyone to the basement, which was usually full of instruments. Well, it still was full of instruments, but we'd cleared most of them to the side. The doorbell rang again, and I said, "I'll get it!" I opened the door, to find Dougie and Tom, two of my best mates from England! "Oh my gosh hi guys!" I said, and we had a huge group hug. "Danny couldn't make it, but Harry's coming later, he's picking Izzy and Gio up from the shopping center." Tom said, and Dougie gave me a huge grin. "You guys haven't met anyone yet, have you?" I asked. "Only you, Alice, Nicci and Lauren." "Well, Lauren is coming, but she's not in the band anymore, she left because, well, I'll let her tell you, if she wants to." I took Doug and Tom down to the basement. "OK guys, listen up! This is Tom Fletcher and Dougie Poynter, they're my best mates from England." "McFLY!!!!" yelled May, and hugged them, saying, "Hi, I'm May, I love you guys!" "Hey," they both said. "Okay," I said. "Ryan Ross, my housemate, guitarist in Panic!" I dragged them over to meet RyRo. They shook hands and I smiled. "Pete Wentz, Bassist from Fall Out Boy." I said, and they shook hands- well Tom and Dougie put their hands out but Pete just grabbed them both in a huge bear hug. "Damn, Wentz, how much have you had to drink?" "Nothing, I just had coffee!" "Ryan!" "Yeah..." "Did you give Pete coffee?" "Yeah, when I made Brendon's parents coffee, Pete drank it!" "IDIOT! Pete on coffee is almost worse than Pete drunk!" I face-palmed and Pete laughed. "This is Travie McCoy and Matt McGinley from Gym Class Heroes." "Hi" they all said, and shook hands. "RyRo, where's Brendon gone?" I asked. "Wait! This is Daisy Martin, she's our manager!" "Hey," she said, hugging the guys. They hugged her back. "Hey," Dougie said. I smiled. Finally Doug was going to be happy! After all the trouble he'd had with his ex Naomi. I looked at Tom, and he gave me the 'they are gonna be screwing each other by the end of the night' look. I nodded. "I'm gonna go and find Brendon... Be right back. You wanna come Tom. Nice costumes by the way!" Tom had come as Marty McFly from Back to the Future, and Doug had come as Captain Jack Sparrow. "Cheers, yours is pretty good too!" I was dressed as a vampire, and I knew Brendon was too. "Thanks," I smiled, flashing my false vampire fangs. "Nice fangs!" I marched up the stairs, and shouted "BRENDONNNN!!!!!" "Yes, Pippa?" "COME HERE! YOU GOTTA MEET MY MATES!" I screamed, and he came down the staircase. "Hi," he said, and hugged me. "Hi," I replied. "Brendon, this is Tom Fletcher, and Tom, this is my soon-to-be husband, Brendon Urie, from Panic!" "Hey" they shook hands. "Let's go back down." The doorbell rang again. "Let's get it!" I said. At the door were Jon, Spencer, Charlie, Nicci, and Lauren, who was looking uncomfortable to be around Charlie and Spencer, who were holding hands. "Hey guys. Hi Lauren!" I said, rushing to hug her. "Hey," She said miserably. She was dressed in a ghost costume, and she looked awesome. Nicci was dressed as a pumpkin, and Charlie was a witch. Jon was a skeleton , and Spencer was a wizard. I guessed he and Charlie had collaborated costumes, as Brendon and I had done, without knowing! "Where's Alice?" I asked. "She's coming later, she's taking ages. She said Matt will bring her!" I smiled. "Okay." They all came in, and as Brendon and I started to follow them, the doorbell rang, and we opened it to find... "Patrick? Woah! Hey!" I said. "Andy" I hugged him. "Joee" I hugged him too. Patrick had the most amazing costume ever! He was wearing much to tight red skinny jeans, bright yellow trainers, a t-shirt and a hoodie. He had the hood up, and I said, "Patrick! You're Pete!" Andy and Joe laughed at me, and I saw that Joe was Andy, and Andy was Joe. Andy was wearing Joe's clothes, and a massive curly Afro wig. Joe was wearing his hair straightened, fake glasses, and Andy's clothes. "What's Pete dressed as?" Patrick asked. "A vampire." I said. "He must have forgotten the plan then. What an idiot!" Patrick smirked. "You'd better all go down there then!" I exclaimed. "PETE!" I yelled. "What?" He said. "Introduce Doug and Tom to everyone. Just then Harry pulled up, with Giovanna and Izzy in his car. "Hi guys," I said, hugging all three of them. "Harry, Iz, Gi, this is Brendon. We're getting married." They all said Hi, and I then said, "Brendon, that's Harry, his girlfriend Iz, and Gi, who's Tom's fiancee!" "Cool!" He said. "We might as well stay here." I said to Brendon, and he nodded. Harry, Gi and Izzy went down to the basement, where Pete introduced them to Dougie and Tom. "Pete, they already know each other! They're in the same band!" "Oh." He said.

About 10 minutes later, another car pulled up, and Matt, Chris, and my Uncle, Dom got out of the car, followed by Alice. "Hey guys. You all know each other. Pete will introduce you to Tom, Doug and Harry. Beware, he's had coffee!" They nodded, and went down the stairs. Gabe and Vicki arrived next, and we sent them down to the basement. Then, last but not least, Hayley, Jeremy, Taylor, and Sierra arrived. We walked down to the basement with them.

"Right," Brendon said, "Now that everyone's here, the party can really start!"
Sign up to rate and review this story