Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > What Goes On Tour, Stays On Tour.

Halloween according to Brendon: Part 4

by Emily_Bellamy 0 reviews

The party sways off in a different direction all together...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover,Drama,Romance - Published: 2011-10-29 - Updated: 2011-10-29 - 1126 words - Complete

0Unrated
Brendon’s POV:
“Alright!” exclaimed Pete. “Let’s get this party started.” I plugged my iPod into the dock. Fall Out Boy came on first, and we all danced around for a bit.
About 10 minutes later, the doorbell rang, just as we were getting really into the dancing. “I’ll get it!” I shouted above all the noise, and went up the stairs. I opened the door to see a police officer standing there. “Mr Urie?” she said. “Yeah,” I replied, confused. “I’m afraid I’m arresting you on suspicion of murder. You do not have to say anything; anything you do say will be given as evidence in court.” I silently stepped out of the door, and the policewoman forced me into her police car. What? It was a silent 10 minute drive to the police station. “Out,” she said when we arrived, and I did as I was told. I was totally confused. I didn’t kill anyone! “Can I ask a question?” I said. “No.” She said, “Keep walking.” She opened the door of a room at the end of the corridor. “In,” she said. “Sit.” She motioned to a chair. She sat in the chair opposite, and said, “Full name?”
“Brendon Boyd Urie,” I replied.
“Age?”
“24”
“What relation are you to Miss Louise Laura Urie?”
“She’s my older sister.”
“Was your older sister, Urie, she was murdered last night, and we have enough evidence to prove it was you. Tell me, how was your relationship with your sister?”
“Well, I haven’t spoken to her since I was… uh… 18, when I argued with my parents because they wanted me to go to some religious college, but I didn’t want to go.”
“What was your reason for murdering your sister then?”
“I didn’t kill my sister.”
“Where were you at 8:05 pm last night?”
“I was at home, with my fiancée Pippa. We were watching some programme on TV.”
“What programme?” she asked.
“Some house renovation programme.” I replied.
“Well, thank you, Mr Urie. You have an hour to make any calls you need to. You may hand over your mobile phone, and use the pay phone in the hall.”
I handed her my phone, and walked out of the room, followed by some other policeman. I dialled Pippa’s number. She answered after one ring.
“Oh my God, Brendon where are you?”
“At the police station.”
“What are you doing there?”
“I just got arrested on suspicion of murder.”
“WHAT?” She yelled and I heard Pete’s voice in the background.
“Can I speak with Pete, babe. I need you to go and call my lawyer, and tell him to come here, immediately.”
“Okay, I love you babe.”
“I love you too.”
“Hello?” Pete’s voice said.
“Hey Pete.”
“What’s happened Brendon?” he sounded worried.
“I’ve just been arrested.”
“WHAT? WHY?” He shouted.
“Apparently, I murdered my sister Louise last night.” I could hear Pippa on the phone to my lawyer in the background.
“And did you?” Pete asked.
“NO!” I yelled. “Quiet down!” the policeman said. “Sorry,” I apologized.
“Right, stay there; I’m coming to bail you out man.”
“You can’t. They said that this is a very serious case, and that I’m too dangerous to be allowed bail.”
“That’s ridiculous.” Pete said.
“I know.” I replied. “Look. Pete, I’m gonna have to go. I’ll get the lawyer to call you. Cancel the party, and tell everyone to go home.”
“Good luck mate. You’re gonna need it!”
I hung up. The guy took me to a cell, and said, “Wait here until your lawyer gets here.” I nodded glumly and sat down.

Pippa’s POV:
“Right, okay. Thanks. I’ll drive there too, and I’ll see you there. Thank you Mr Right.” I hung up. “I’ve got to get to the police station. Ryan, come with me.” He nodded, and we got into Brendon’s car. “What did he tell you Pippa?” Ryan asked as we set off driving. “He said he’d been arrested for murder. But he didn’t kill anyone.” I said, on the verge of tears. “I told his lawyer we’d meet him at the police station.” “Drive then!” Ryan said, and I put my foot down.
We arrived at the police station 10 minutes later, having not said much on the journey. When we got out of the car, we saw Mr Right waiting. “Mr Ross, Miss Howard.” He greeted us. I must’ve looked a complete wreck. We were still in our Halloween costumes, and I knew all my make-up had smudged. “Can we speak to Brendon?” “No, I just asked. We’ve arranged a court case for tomorrow. This needs to be sorted out, and I need your witness statement.” I told him what me and Brendon were doing last night, hoping that Brendon had said the same thing. “So, is there forensic evidence to suggest that it was Bren?” I asked. Mr Right nodded. “I’m afraid so.” “I think you two’d better go home, and get some sleep, because you both, along with Mr Wentz, will be appearing in court tomorrow.” “Goodbye Mr Right.” I said, and we went back to the car. I let Ryan drive, because I was too upset to drive.

Ryan’s POV:
“Come on Pippa, you gotta get out the car. We’re going to bed. All our guests have left, apart from your uncle, Alice, Jon Pete and Spencer. She nodded, and let me pick her up. I carried her up the stairs, and took her into the bathroom that she and Brendon shared. I washed all the make- up from her face, and then changed her into her PJ’s. She got into bed, and I was about to leave the room, when she said, “Ryan.” “Yeah?” I said. “Two things,” she said, “First, can you please get a suit for Brendon. It won’t look good if he’s in court dressed as a vampire.” I picked his best suit, a bow tie and a white shirt from the wardrobe, and some shoes. I put them in a bag, and left them at the bottom of the stairs. “And Ryan…” she said, “Second thing.” I nodded, “Will you sleep in here with me, cos I’ll be lonely if you don’t!” I nodded, and stripped to my underwear, then washed the make up off my own face. I climbed into bed with her, and she cuddled up to me, smiling. We fell asleep in each other’s arms.


A/N: :O who set Brendon up?! Find out in the next chapter! I think... Review if you want :D
Sign up to rate and review this story