Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > What Goes On Tour, Stays On Tour.

Court.

by Emily_Bellamy 0 reviews

What will happen to Brendon? Will they find out who killed Louise?

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover,Drama,Romance - Published: 2011-10-29 - Updated: 2011-10-29 - 1327 words - Complete

0Unrated
Ryan’s POV:
I woke up to the sounds of Pippa crying. “Pippa.” I said, and went into the bathroom where she was sitting in their giant window seat. “You okay?” She shook her head. “Come on, we’ve gotta get ready. I’ll go and wake Pete up, and you get dressed, hey?” I said, trying to soothe her. She nodded, and walked back into her room.
I went down the stairs and into the guest room on the 1st floor. (Pippa, Brendon and I have rooms on the 2nd floor, which is the top.) “WENTZ!” I yelled, and he woke up. “Hey RyRo.” “Get ready Pete.” I said, and left the room to go and change into a suit. 10 minutes later, I was putting eyeliner on, and Pippa was dressed and ready to go. Pete came up and said, “Can I borrow your eyeliner mate?” I handed it to him once I was done, and went to help Pippa put some shoes on. She decided to wear heels, so I was gonna have to hold her arm, in case she got shaky again. We got into the car at 9:30 am, and were at the court room by 10. We walked in and registered that we were there. “Ryan Ross, Pippa Howard and Pete Wentz, here as defence of Brendon Urie.” I said. “Go through.” The receptionist said. We walked down the corridor, and sat in the waiting room. The court case was at 10:15, so we had 10 minutes to wait. Surprisingly, they let us in, and I went and found a policeman, and asked him to give Brendon his clothes. He took the bag and went to find Brendon. I went and took my seat next to Pippa. She was between me and Pete. I wasn’t nervous, because I’d done this before, but Pippa looked extremely nervous. Of course she did, she’s only 19!
10:15 came, and they called Brendon up. He looked like he’d had no sleep, but he looked better to see that we were there. I gave him a small smile, but he didn’t return it. I looked round at the other people. Brendon’s parents were sat on the side of prosecution. I frowned. Why would they do this against their own son? “Stand.” The woman who came in before the judge said. We all stood, and I hung onto Pippa’s arm so that she didn’t fall over in the heels she’d insisted on wearing. She was shaking like mad. “It’s okay,” I whispered. The judge motioned for us to sit, so we did. “We are here today to decide on the fate of the one Brendon Boyd Urie. Prosecution.” He said, and sat down in his seat. Brendon’s mother stood up, and spoke. “Brendon always hated his sister Louise, from the day he was born. She was sweet and caring towards him and-“ “OBJECTION!” shouted Brendon’s lawyer. “Mr Urie told me that his sister bullied him, and she never did one kind thing towards him. He said that he tried to be nice to her, but sometimes, it just wasn’t enough.” “Thank you, Mr Right.” The judge said. “Mrs Urie, continue.” “He had no reason to want to kill his sister, apart from the fact that he’s always hated her! Thank you your honour.” She said and sat down. “Mrs Granger, Mr & Mrs Urie’s lawyer, please stand.” She stood, and said, “Brendon Boyd Urie’s fingerprints were found all over the murder weapon, along with the victims. His DNA was found on her clothes, and it looks like the victim had put up a strong fight against him. As nobody can produce an alibi for Mr Urie, it seems that he must be guilty!” “Permission to speak?” Pippa stood up. “Go on the Miss Howard.”
“I can produce and alibi for Brendon. Last night, at 8:05pm, at the time of the murder, Brendon and I were lying on the sofa in our house watching Grand Designs on TV.” The police man stood by Brendon stood, and said, “That’s what the accused told me as well, so it must be true.” “What programme did he say that they were watching?” The judge asked. “He told me that they were watching a house renovation programme.” The police officer said. “Thank you. You may both sit.” Said the judge. “Ryan Ross. Please stand.” I stood up, and I got a flashback of the last time I was in court. “Can you please give us a description of Mr Urie’s personality, as you are his best friend, and spend a lot of time with him?!”
“Brendon is lovely.” I started. “He’s always so kind to everyone, he always does what he’s told, and he has never ever broken the law.” “OBJECTION!” Brendon’s dad stood up. “Brendon smoked weed in 9th grade, which means that he has therefore broken the law.” “I didn’t know him in 9th grade. Therefore, I can’t say what happened then.” I said. “Fair point.” Said the judge. “Now, sit please both of you.” I sat down, and so did Mr Urie. “I’d like the jury to come to a decision. You have 10 minutes. You may all talk.”
“Oh God, what’s gonna happen?” Pippa asked. She was on the verge of tears again, and Pete and I both hugged her. “He won’t go to jail, will he?!” “I wouldn’t think so.” 10 minutes later, a woman stood up in the jury. “Silence in the court!” said the judge, and everyone shut up. “Would you please tell us your decision?” “We’ve decided that accused is…..” I held my breath. “Not guilty of the murder of Louise Laura Urie.” I let out a sigh of relief, and so did Brendon, Pippa and Pete. “You are all free to leave, including you Mr Brendon Urie.” The judge declared. “Thank God for that!” I exclaimed, and Pippa ran over to hug Brendon. “Well done babe!” he said, and she smiled. I joined them, and so did Pete. We were standing outside, waiting for Pippa to get a coffee for us all, when Brendon’s parents approached us. “We’ll just be over here… C’mon Pete…” I said, and dragged him about a metre away.


Brendon’s POV:
“Well done, Brendon, getting your little friends to lie for you. We know you killed her. You’re no longer welcome in our house, and you’re disowned from our family.” My father said. My mother just slapped me across the face. “I didn’t do ANYTHING!” I shouted, rubbing my cheek. “Did that hurt?” My mum said. “Yeah…” I nodded. “GOOD!” she yelled, and slapped me again. “Go off to your dirty whore girlfriend and have a nice life. You’re no son of mine!” My mother said. I ran over to Pete and Ry. “You okay man?” Pete asked. “What do you think?” I said, sarcastically. Pippa came over with our coffee, and handed a cup to me, noticing my red face. “What happened?” she asked. “My mum.” I replied. “Oh, God, I know why they’re doing this! You know that blonde girl that hit you in the face?” Pippa nodded. “Well, my parents thought you were just a phase I was going through, so they tried to make me date her, because she’s Mormon, and everything. It didn’t work. I’m sorry babe; they’re trying to get back at you!” Suddenly, a photographer came up in my face, and started flashing her camera. “What?” I asked moodily, “can we please go home?” Pippa nodded, and we went and got into my car. We drove home, and on the way I said, “Can we set a date for the wedding?” Pippa nodded, and said, “what about December, 24th?”
“That’s perfect!” I said, as we pulled up on our driveway.
Sign up to rate and review this story