Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > What Goes On Tour, Stays On Tour.

Planning the Wedding

by Emily_Bellamy 1 review

Brendon and Pippa try to plan their wedding... But who can get anything done with Pete around?!

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover,Drama,Romance - Published: 2011-10-30 - Updated: 2011-10-30 - 1119 words - Complete

0Unrated
Pippa’s POV:
I woke up the morning after the court case to find myself asleep in Brendon’s arms. I gave a sigh of relief, and he must’ve heard me wake up. “Good morning gorgeous,” he said, and I smiled, and curled up closer to his chest. “Hey sexy!” I said, and rubbed my hair against his chin. “Stop it,” he laughed, and I smiled. “We’d better get up, it’s 9:30, and I want to start to plan the wedding today!” I said, and Brendon nodded in agreement! “Okay,” he said, and climbed out of the bed, pulling me with him. We got dressed, and went onto the landing, where Ryan was sitting, reading a book. “Whatcha doing up here RyRo?” I asked, and he replied, “Pete’s still here… He’s found the coffee.” I looked at Brendon, and he frowned. “Pete and coffee do not mix well together, do they?” I shook my head. “How’re we gonna get anything done with him around? He’s just gonna be making stupid suggestions all day!” Brendon nodded, and said, “We need someone to distract him. I’ll call Patrick and May and get them to take him shopping or something!” He took his phone from his pocket, and found Patrick’s number. He walked out of the room and I was left with Ryan. “What you reading?” I asked him. “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. It’s good.” I nodded. “I’ve read it dude!” He grinned. “You know that Alice, Dom, Spence and Jon are still here?” “Really?” He nodded, “They’re in the spare rooms down there. Spence and Jon shared, and Alice and Dom, cos her uncle is his best mate, so they know each other well. “I’m gonna go say hi, are they all up?” “Spence and Jon are, dunno about the other two,” he replied. “Okay, cool,” I said, and ran down stairs to the kitchen, where Jon and Spencer were arguing over who was getting the last cornflakes. “Hey guys,” I said, going over to the coffee machine and making Brendon and I a cup of coffee. “Morning Pippa. You and Brendon sleep well?” asked Spencer. “Yeah, fine thanks, did you two?” they both nodded. “Well, I’d better phone Charlie, we’re supposed to be going shopping.” “Okay Spence. What you doing today Jon?” I asked, as Spencer left the room with his phone to his ear. “I think I’m meant to be meeting Ruth later on…” He said, and Brendon walked through the door. “Hey Bden!” said Jon. Brendon smiled, and said, “Hey Jon! Guess what we’re doing today?!” He shook his head. “I dread to think!” I punched him lightly in the arm, and he moaned at me. “Patrick’s picking up Pete, and he’s bringing May, so yeah, then they’re taking Pete shopping,” Brendon laughed, and I hugged him. “Thank God!” I said. “We’ll never get anything done with Pete around!” Brendon nodded in agreement, and so did Jon. “Well, I’m gonna love you and leave you, bye!” He said cheerfully as he left the room. “Just us then, I guess.” Brendon smiled, and we started kissing furiously in the kitchen. About 10 minutes later, Alice and Dom came downstairs for breakfast. “GET A ROOM YOU TWO!” yelled Alice playfully. Brendon and I broke apart, and I said, “This is a room, and it WAS empty until you two came in!” I said, smirking at her. She stuck her tongue out, and Dom said, “Guys, where’s the bread?” “There isn’t any,” Spencer said, coming back in. “Ryan used the last piece for toast, and Jon and I ate the last cornflakes! “Oh.” Dom said. “Don’t worry, Dommeh,” I said, “Alice will cook something cos we’ve got stuff to do!” “Er, guys, there’s nothing to cook. There’s no bacon or sausages or anything for fried breakfast,” he said. I looked at him like he was mad. “Of course there isn’t! Brendon and I are both vegetarian, and Ryan doesn’t eat fried breakfast!” “Looks like we’re getting McDonalds for breakfast then kid?” Dom said, and Alice nodded. “Don’t tell Matt, he’ll get real angry!” I was confused, “Why?” I asked. “Because, it’s not pasta or banana is it?!” I suddenly remembered something… “WE HAVE BANANAS!” and I produced a bunch of them from on the work surface behind where I was standing. They both grabbed a banana, and so did Brendon. “Right, dining room. Now.” I said. “Sit in there, I’ll go and get some paper and pens and stuff to brainstorm.” Brendon obeyed, and waltzed through to the dining room, where he bumped into Spencer, who was looking for his jacket. “It’s hung up, Spence,” I called, and he yelled, “Thanks, bye!” back to me.

I ran upstairs to the office, grabbed some A2 paper, and some pens/highlighters, and went back downstairs. Ryan had now moved to sitting on the middle step of the stairs to read. “Hey Ry, how’s the book?” I asked. “Awesome,” he said. “If you want, you can come and help us with the wedding planning, we might need your artistic talents!” He nodded, and said, “I might help you later on!” “Okay,” I said, and continued down the stairs, only to find Pete’s hoodie. “Aw man.” I said. This meant that he’d be coming to get it soon, because it was freezing outside!

I went back into the dining room, and Brendon was sitting on one of the chairs, finishing his banana. “Babe. I have paper and stuff.” He nodded, and I dumped it all on the table. “There!” I said. I took a bright purple pen, and wrote ‘Wedding’ in the middle of the paper. Brendon drew a blue highlighter bubble around it. “Awesome!” I said. I drew a branch from the centre, and wrote ‘Bridesmaids’. “Who’s gonna be bridesmaids then?” asked Brendon. “Well, Charlie, Lauren, Nicci- if she wants to be, and Hayley.” “Sounds like a plan, but what about Alice?” Brendon asked. “She’s maid of honour. Duh!” I drew another arrow, and wrote, ‘Paige boys’. Brendon thought, then wrote down Spencer, Jon, Pete and Patrick. “I’m guessing Ryan is best man?” “shh!” he said. “RYAN!!” he yelled. We heard a thud, probably Ryan’s book falling down the stairs, and Ryan came running into the room. “Who died?” He said. “I need to ask you something.” Brendon said. “Ask away Bden.” “Will you be my best man?”
“Well…” Ryan said, “I thought you’d never ask! Of course I will!”
Sign up to rate and review this story