Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Take me away

Take me away

by mcraddikt 1 review

Gerard, Mikey, and Frank move into Victoria's neighborhood. Then everything in Victoria's world turns up-side down, when she finds out that they are in a famous band named My Chemical Romance. Lot ...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-10-07 - Updated: 2011-10-08 - 396 words

0Unrated
" My life is fucked up." I said
" I feel you." Aria agreed
" What to do? What to do?" I said in a hushed voice.
" What you should do is get off your lazy ass!" Demanded Caroline, my sister. She looked at Aria and me. Then shook her head and ran up the stairs.
" Your sister's right we should get up Victoria. "
" Ugh. Who's side our you on Aria!" I screamed at her! Damn it! I hate when she agrees with my sister. She glared at me and then I stood up.
" Fine." I said with attitude. We went outside and decided to go for a walk. We started toward the park around the corner of my house. On the way there we noticed a moving van in front of a Royal blue house. We studied the scene. There were two tall looking guys. They looked around our age, Sixteen. The taller one of the two had flaming red hair that seemed very attracting to me. The other tall guy had dirty blonde hair, and kind of looked nerdy, but still kind of cute. Then there was shorter looking one that had pitch black spiky hair.
" Why don't we go say ' Hi' to our new neighbors?" She said
" How about... NO!"
" Oh come on! We are going even if you don't want to!" She dragged me across the street and over to the moving van.
" Hi, you guys must be our new neighbors. Im Aria Pearce and this is Victoria Silva. We live around the corner. We saw you guys moving in, so we thought we should stop and say ' Hi '"
" Oh. well Im Gerard this is Mikey-" He pointed to the guy with dirty blonde hair. " And this is Frank" He pointed to the short guy with spiky hair guy. He winked at me and Aria. I blushed and then looked back at Gerard.
" So you guys have any parties around here?" Gerard asked
" Yeah. Actually we are going to go to one tonight. Wanna come?" I asked hoping he would say 'yes'
" Hell yeah!"
" Sounds good. We'll come over around six so we can go together." I said and looked at Aria. She pushed her light brown behind her ear.
" Cool" Then we said bye and left walking back towards My house.

This is just the beginning of this story. REVIEW! Thanks
Sign up to rate and review this story