Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Take me away

Fuck my life

by mcraddikt 1 review

the party

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-10-07 - Updated: 2011-10-08 - 733 words

0Unrated

I starred at myself in the mirror. I was wearing dark skinny jeans
and a holister blouse with black heals. My hair was straightened and I
was wearing smoky eye shadow that popped my brown eyes out a little
more.
" Will you stop starring at your self?" I heard Aria yell at me from
the bath room. I glared at her and shook my head as I walked over to
bed side table to check what time it was. We had five minutes until we
had to leave.
" Aria hurry up we have to go!" I screamed as I went down the stairs.
I tapped my foot against the pavement floor as she ran down the stairs
and out the door. We walked over at a casual pace and before we
knocked on the door we made sure we looke our best. While we walked I
decided to ask her if any of them had caught her attention.
" Well?" I asked.
" Well what?" She replied back.
" Has anyone caught your eye?" I asked again.
" Maybe..." She said in a tone that let me know that it was a yes.
" Who?" I questioned.
" Frank. " She said with a smile on her face.
" Oh my god you guys would look so cute together!" I shouted.
" Okay enough about me what about you..." She stated more than asked.
" Gerard. " I simply stated. We were reaching the gate when she replied.
" Really? You guys would look so adorable!" She yelled. As she did the
door opened and all three of them stood at the door way. My face
turned a deep shade of red. What if they heard?
" Who would look adorable together?" Gerard asked raising his eyebrow.
" No one! Should we get going?" I said quickly trying to avoid the
subject. They all nodded and we were out the door and into the car.

We all got into Ray's car and we gave them directions on where the party was gonna be. Truth was that we didn't know the girl that was throwing the party we only got invited because one of our friends's boyfriend knew the girl. She was the typical rich snotty girl who was a whore.

When we arrived to the party it was beyond full. The house was being trashed and everyone was drinking. We lead Gerard, Mikey, Frank, and Ray through the crowd and outside where it wasn't too crowded. We sat down and started to chat amongst our self. That was until Ashley, the rich, snotty, whore, came over and began to flirt with Gerard. Yeah this always had to happen to me.

" Are you guys going out?" Ahsley asked Gerard and me. I blushed and shook my head.

" No we're just friends." I replied. Then Ashley smirked and got a lot closer to Gerard.

" good then lets go dance." She said pulling him away from us. He looked over to me unsure of what to do, but me being me gave him a nod for him to go.

THREE HOURS LATER

I had lost track of where Gerard had gone and we all wanted to leave so I decided to go and search for him. I pushed through the crowd and really wished I hadn't. Before my eyes was Ashley and Gerard making out while the were dancing. I was so close to tears, but stayed strong and walked over to where they were dancing. I lightly pulled on his arm to catch his attention. He pulled away and blushed as he saw me.

" Sorry to interrupt your make out session, but we kind of all want to go home. " I said through gritted teeth. Gerard turned to Ashley and gave her one last kiss before we walked out of the house.

As we drove back I had to sit next to Gerard and I was completely pissed off. I was the type of person that when I was pissed off everyone could tell and they all knew to stay far away from me, especially if they were the ones who made me mad. Gerard turned to me and sighed.

" Are you okay?" he asked. I didn't bother to face him.

" Just dandy." I said sarcasticly.

" Are you sure?" He asked again.

" I'm fine!" I yelled. After that he didn't talk to me. These things could only happen to me. Fuck my life.

Reviews help me update faster. xD
Sign up to rate and review this story