Categories > Original > Drama > What's Another Night All Alone, When You're Spending Every Day On Your Own...

The cycle starts again.

by NauticalStarGirl 0 reviews

Dylan goes to school, and makes friends with a girl called Heather.

Category: Drama - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Published: 2011-10-08 - Updated: 2011-10-08 - 958 words

0Unrated
I hit my phone repeatedly until the alarm stopped going off, then sat up and rubbed my eyes. Which sick bastard decided to start school this early?! I thought to myself. I got out of bed and ambled to the bathroom, looked in the mirror, and wondered, if I stared hard enough at my own reflection, would it eventually disappear? I brushed my teeth, ran my hands through my hair so it stuck up all over the place, and put on my black skinny jeans, Asking Alexandria T-shirt and MCR hoodie. I didn't bother with breakfast, threw my messenger bag over my shoulder and left for school.

At break I sat alone, again. When I grew bored of that I just wondered around aimlessly. What was the point in all this? Any of it? You were born, you grew up, had shit thrown in your face by your peers, you left school, got a job, had more shit thrown in your face, then you died, alone and old. I was contemplating all this, when a rock hit the back of my head pretty hard, I stumbled and turned around, to see a bunch of popular jerks laughing their fucking arses off. Stupid cunts. "Fuck you!!" I yelled at them, and they just picked up more rocks and threw them at me, "What is your fucking problem? You stupid fucking arseholes!! They just responded with "Ahahaha, shut the fuck up you little emo faggot!! Whatcha gonna do? Go cry in a corner and slit your wrists? Go die in a hole! And threw yet more rocks. I sighed, and contemplated walking away, but instead said to the one in front "Do you have a big dick? He responded with "Wouldn't you like to know, you fucking faggot." And I said to him "Not really, just wanted to know if it was big enough for you to go fuck yourself!" The moment I'd said that, I realized I'd made a mistake, he was on me in a flash, his friends shortly behind, kicking me, punching me, they slammed my head against the floor and took turns kicking it, then they kicked my stomach, when I curled into a ball they drove their knees into my back and stamped on my legs, they kicked me in the balls and the throat, then to round it off, spat on my face and walked away. My vision was clouded, and I realized I was hidden behind the huts, and pretty much surrounded by trees. No one may ever find me. I tried calling for help but I couldn't, my throat hurt so bloody much. I couldn't move, or speak, my head felt like it was on fire and the world was becoming darker...Much darker. It was nicer actually, the sun burned my eyes, so I shut them, I blocked the world out and lay behind the huts, still in pain, but slowly fading away. I couldn't feel as much anymore, the world was turning black and I was going numb, maybe life had finally taken a turn for the better.

Unfortunately, I woke up. When I did so it was getting dark, school must have ended nearly two hours ago by now. I stayed on the floor, my sideways view of the world making everything look a lot taller than it actually was. I blinked and sat up slowly, my head still throbbing, I was still in the same place I'd been beaten up and passed out a few hours ago, so obviously no one had noticed or cared about my absence. Slowly I got up and staggered, once again to the nearest boys bathroom, practically fell through the door, dropped my bag and leaned against the sink. I had a cut on my cheek, and dried blood on my face, it was in my hair as well, making it all stick together. I had a split lip, and a black eye, and my rib-cage burned, as well as this the zipper on my MCR hoodie was broken, and my Asking Alexandria T-shirt was ripped. I still had all my teeth though, so that was okay at least. I ran the water from the tap onto my hands, and scrubbed at the dried blood on my face and in my hair, eventually it came off, and I picked up my bag and stumbled out the boys bathroom.

I was just passing the English block when a girl came out, she had long dark hair and electric blue eyes, and was wearing knee high converse, she took one look at my face and rushed over to me "Oh my gosh! Are you okay?!" I just nodded and carried on walking, trying my hardest not to let tears stream from my eyes. "No, look at you! Come here, sit on this bench, oh my god, what happened?" I willingly sat on the bench, to be honest, I don't think my legs could have supported me all the way home. "What happened to you? What's your name?" She asked, in a worried tone "Dylan..." I croaked out "What was that?" She asked "My name's Dylan, and I got beat up a few hours ago, because, ...Well, I can't really remember why..." She looked shocked "Oh no!! You need to see a doctor, now!" The last thing I wanted was to have to explain what happened, and then have some bloke poking around me assessing my physical condition. "I'll be fine" I lied. "Just need to get home is all..." She looked at me for a second, like, right into my eyes, and I could tell she didn't believe me, but she just said "Hmm, okay...Well tell me where you live, I'll accompany you there."
Sign up to rate and review this story