Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Kids From Yesterday *Frerard and May*

You know what they do to guys like us in prison

by Psycho_Dame 2 reviews

Frank wakes up, Bob Bryar gets a fan, and names are thought of.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-10-09 - Updated: 2011-10-09 - 606 words

0Unrated
-Triana’s POV-

The man with the short blonde hair peered over my shoulder and noticed the powder strewn on the counter. Then he quickly scanned my body, looking for any signs that I’d taken any. He noticed my t-shirt (which was a really baggy MCR shirt, what? I wear it as my pj’s!) and his face softened slightly. Slightly.
I burst into tears and he put his arm around me “I didn’t do anything! I promise! I’m over that now! I’m so sorry.” I couldn’t believe what was happening, Gerard Way -my idol- was holding me in his arms while I cried. It was like I new him, as though he was my friend. But he wasn’t, he isn’t! This whole situation was just ridiculous. Before I knew it I was telling him my story, but by that time his brother, Mikey, had come over to see what was going on. Just as I finished, Ray wandered over.
He didn’t seem to like me at all. As soon as he saw me, his face hardened. I know that I can be a bit of a bit of a bitch when people first meet me, because I get really defensive. But he hadn’t even spoken to me yet!
I wasn’t really aware of what was going on around me, until Gerard said that I could stay with him. Suddenly I remembered my sleeping girls and how much of a hassle it would be for them. But he kept insisting, even with my situation.
Ray tugged him aside and they started whispering harshly to one another. Before I could make out anything they were saying, Mikey started to ask me a few questions. Not in an intimidating way, just an ordinary conversation, like asking how I was and stuff. At first I was a little taken aback; nobody had ever really spoken to me like this before. After a while we started to have a really nice conversation. Until I messed up. I don’t know how we got onto the topic, but I accidently said that I had the biggest crush on Bob. We were talking so much that I’d forgotten just who I was speaking to!
A weird grin spread across Gerard’s face and he grabbed my arm, pulling me with him. At first I struggled and he realised that, due to my past, I wasn’t overly fond of being touched – to put it nicely. He took me into the waiting room and showed me to a seat.
Oh. My. God. Right in front of me was Bob Bryar! Bob THE Bryar was in front of me! I sat there with my jaw touching the floor. Mikey took one look at me and started laughing. Thanks a lot.
He ‘explained’ to Bob the situation and Bob came over and hugged me, causing me to blush violently; causing Mikey to laugh even more. We started talking; Bob looking up at me every now and then, making me blush, and generally just having a good time.
Suddenly Ray came bursting in, just as a doctor approached us. He (the doctor I mean) said that Frank was okay and that we could visit him now. What happened to Frank? I gave Gerard a quizzical look and he told me everything on the way to Frank’s room.

Wow. I never would have thought that Frank would be the kind of person to do this.
I left them alone and went to check up on my sleeping angels.
“So then. What should I call you?”
Sign up to rate and review this story