Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Stepping Onto The Danger Line

The Memories and The Wicked

by Vengefulscout 1 review

A little explantion is in order

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-10-10 - Updated: 2011-10-10 - 1505 words

0Unrated
(Mikey’s P.O.V)
We waited in absolute silence for Gerard to come back upstairs from the room downstairs. It wasn’t what you’d called a basement; it was like an empty space we used just in case we caught any enemies so it was like a holding pen. Plus, it was an interrogation room which always came in handy, but we hadn’t used it yet, until now. We were in the exact same room we were in the last time we had discussed the kid next door. Gerard had told us her would bring the girl up here so we could speak to her about her “future”. Everyone was in there own thoughts, including myself, thinking about what Gerard would say to this kid and what he would do with her. Frank looked at me with concerned eyes, his worry he had last night may come true after all... Suddenly, a door in the corner of the room and Gerard came up a flight of stairs, chuckling a little, and his cheeks showed tear streaks. Wonder what made my brother laugh like that? Behind him was the girl who looked rather nervous. She was staring at the floor as she walked and her mouth trembling a little. Me, Frank, Ray and Bob were sitting at the end of the table with a space for Gerard and on the other side was one lonely chair for the girl. Gerard gestured to the chair, offering her to sit down. She seemed reluctant to do so, but she did anyway, sliding into the seat looking more worried being surrounded by men. “Well, Miss Miller” said Gerard, giving me a piece of folded up paper “you may look at this Mikey. Anyway, you have been quite a bother to be honest” She didn’t say anything so Gerard continued “3 times you have been a bit of a worry to us” he said, holding up 3 fingers to show what he meant “2 actually” she said quietly. Gerard gave a little cough and said “no, 3”. She gave a look of puzzlement towards us and Gerard explained “1.watching us move into our house...” “How did you know about that?” she said in surprise. She had obviously not expected us to know “I saw you when we were coming out of the truck” said Frank “and when we got in the house. So we had to see if you were a threat to us and we looked in on you” A gasp escaped her lips and she clutched the chair arms hard “so i wasn’t imagining things when i saw someone at the window?” she cried. Everyone, including me, looked a Gerard. Ray was right next to him and he said “Gerard, you didn’t tell us about getting seen”. Gerard’s face reddened a little and he looked a little embarrassed “N...now’s not the time to discuss the past” he said, waving his hand and batting away the remark, then sighed. “Anyway, yes, i was there at your window. I didn’t mean to alarm you, i just wanted to see if you were one of the enemy” She relaxed her grip on the chair and said “and i know the other 2” then she became rather angry “why the hell am i still here? Why can’t i go home?” I leaned forward in my seat and looked at Gerard. He nodded, giving me permission to speak. “Well, kid...” i said “Stop calling me kid!” she yelled at me. I raised my hand in apology “sorry, what do you want us to call you then?” She sighed “Aria will be just fine” I laid my hands on the table, latching them together “Aria, you are here still because we need to discuss a few thing about your, how can i put this, “future””

(Aria P.O.V)
“Future?” I said, letting a little laughter slip into my tone “you guys are killers, you murdered my teacher and now you want to talk about my future? You sound like career advisers” the last sentence i said quieter so they wouldn’t get mad. “Yes Aria, future” said the boy who was called Mikey “trust me, it won’t go on for long. We will just talk to you for 5 minuets and then we can let you rest upstairs” I stood up, getting rather angry “If you think i am going to spend another damn second in here, you got another thing coming!” I shouted at them. Gerard was standing too, gesturing the others to not move “Ok lets calm down shall we?” he said, smiling. I gave him an angry look and slumped back down “I think we should start from the beginning, do you agree?” he asked the 4 boys. They nodded in agreement “Well then, i shall begin” I sat there, not meeting the men’s eyes, i just stared at the plain wood of the table, taking in Gerard’s words.

“We are the gang known as Donec Circulus. It means...” “Chemical Circle” I said, immediately “I do speak fluent Italian” Gerard smiled and continued “This gang has been around for 10 years now with just us 5. We have done many a mission and assignments we see fit to do. Me and my brother, Mikey, started this group up and these guys joined us. We started because another gang killed mine and Mikey’s parents when we were 18” Gerard stopped, fresh memories flooding back into his mind of days of old. “So we wanted revenge on the fucktard’s who did the deed” i slightly flinched at the curse word, hoping they didn’t see me do it. Then Gerard asked “Have you heard of the group “Impius”?” I racked my brains, thinking about if i had heard the name before. Then it hit me “I have seen them graffiti some buildings around town, the one with a skull with black blood pouring out of its eyes and mouth?” Gerard nodded “The name is Latin, it means “The Wicked” and they are the...” he searched for a word to describe the gang “Bastards who killed my parents” He breathed heavily, sounded like he was trying to keep his anger down. Mikey took over for him, resting a hand on Gerard shoulder “ we asked the others to help us out since they had been affected by the gang as well and that’s how this started” I was still confused “Hang on, what the hell does this have to do with me?” Frank suddenly moved round the table, handed a piece of paper to me and said “These are guide lines for us. We wrote this when we started out so we had proper order of things” I looked down paper, reading the “rules”. They read:

1.Never revel the location of the HQ.
2.Never give any information to any rival gangs
3.If anyone asks about the gang or the like, don’t tell them anything

Frank was watching me read and he jabbed the middle of the paper “These are the one you need to focus on” he said

8.If anyone acts suspicions or seems to be spying keep an eye on them.
9.If a person finds out about the group, you must either enquire and if they are innocent you can let them go, sign the official secrets act or kill them.

I stared, dumb-founded, at the last few words. Kill them?!? Frank could obviously see the expression on my face because he said “You seem shocked” I looked up at him, my mouth agape “You’re going to KILL ME?!” i yelled, jumping up and made for the door as fast as i could. But i forgot about Ray and once again i found myself held inside an invisible force which was stopping me leaving “ come sit back down Aria” said Ray, pulling me back to the seat but not as roughly as before. When i was re-seated Bob said “Don’t worry about us killing you, we can’t anyway” i leaned forward and pointed at the sheet of paper “Its says you can here!” i cried “You’re going to put a bullet in my head just like you did to Mr Naylor!” Ray picked up the paper “It says we can here, but there is a rule at the bottom you missed. “ 17. you cannot kill or maim anyone who is under the age of 16” good thing you’re younger” he said, showing me the rule.” We decided killing kids is not the most humane thing to do” “So what are you going to do with me?” i asked “You can just let me go, i won’t tell anyone about this, i promise!” Gerard shook his head sadly “Aria, we can’t just let you walk out” he looked at me straight in the eye “Because if we did, you would be in mortal danger”

Hey everyone! Sorry i havent updated much. GCSE's suck so much...Anyway, hope you like :D
Emily
Sign up to rate and review this story